Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: JONATHON WADE

This thread is why I left Utah. People are so much nicer in South Florida.

Am I proud of his actions or words? No. Nor do I condone any of it, and I told him as much.

But he is a friend and will remain a friend regardless. I was just trying to clarify a couple of things.

why clarify douchbaggerry by frrendstering it because it is not hlping wader.
    bobby

So you're clarifying he is a douche bag? I don't get what you planned to accomplish Wintergreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintergreen View Post
    I was just trying to clarify a couple of things.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP, DOUCHEBAG. I'VE POSTED THE FB DIALOGUE HERE, WE'VE ALL SEEN IT.

JON WADE IS A FUCKING IDIOTIC ALTA BEATER WHO THINKS HE OWNS THE PLACE. JUST BECAUSE YOU SKI POW DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE "HARDCORE".

IT JUST MEANS YOU NEED TO CLING TO THE IDEA OF BEING "HARDCORE" WHICH BRINGS US BACK TO JW BEING A BEATER.....WHO LIKES GETTING SANDPAPER DILDO SHOTS FROM YOU.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    That was actually one of the funniest things I've read here in a long time!! I don't know....just in terms of context and whatnot. I love sardonic humor! Thanks, DBT!!!

--
    You are welcome - But really - Couldn't you have droned on and on for several paragraphs about how funny I am instead of this very uncharacteristic two liner?

If there was ever a thread which deserved a swift death...this is it
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    If there was ever a thread which deserved a swift death...this is it
    15 pages too late for that.

Am I proud of his actions or words? No. Nor do I condone any of it, and I told him as much.

But he is a friend and will remain a friend regardless. I was just trying to clarify a couple of things.
    People usually become friends with others because they enjoy their personality. Personality has really nothing to do with character. I've always found it interesting that people who are friends with charismatic assholes will defend/justify them up until the point when said asshole's shitty character gets shit on their friend. Up till that point, who gives a fuck if hes an asshole, hes a 'great guy' I;m sure. This is exactly why people are always really shocked to learn so and so is a serial killer.

Although his comments were vulgar, they were in direct response to hateful remarks made to him. Just because they are not available for you all to read does not mean that they were not made.
    Awwww pooor baby. I just shed a tear for baby wade.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

the interwebz is fo evah

Powder Day Jerk
    www.youtube.com
    Like · Share · Saturday at 9:42am ·
    15 people like this.
    1 share

Patrick Chamberlin RIGHT!!! hahahahaha someone should save it so when he realizes he's retarded and takes it off we can repost it
    Saturday at 9:45am · Like

Drew Rouse I dont think I would have been so nice to him if he tried to cut me off...
    Saturday at 9:51am · Like

Patrick Chamberlin I wish I was riding that chair with wade... or maybe its better I wasn't
    Saturday at 9:53am · Like

Brook Bernier um, a simple rope up would have prevented all this drama. shit for brains on a powder day, the lifties should have know this would happen. way to kill the buzz.
    Saturday at 10:03am · Like

Mica Brownlie There's no singles line at a double chair. it's called the line. And, who needs a sign to see where the line is. it's called the line. get to the end of it.
    Saturday at 10:09am · Like · 2

Mica Brownlie Maybe the monkey hadn't been fed in awhile. or.......maybe it had.
    Saturday at 10:10am · Like · 1

Brook Bernier who says he's single mica - there were at least three other people cutting the line in front of him, he followed them, and they created their own line. lines merge. we see it all the time. i'm not advocating what they were doing - but if you know there are people out there on a panic day, who are going to create their own line if the rope is open, perhaps it would make more sense to close off the line, so this doesn't happen. it's not rocket science, and again, this video is a total buzz kill. it never needed to get so agro. but hey, that's what it's all about in the LCC, a bunch of amped up douchebags elbowing everyone off the traverses, being dicks "getting after it". it's a contest to see who can be a bigger douche at alta. that has never changed. glad to see it's still living up to it's reputation.
    Saturday at 10:14am · Like · 4

Jonathan Georger gives new meaning to 'what a daryll'... thx for posting
    Saturday at 10:16am · Like · 1

Kevin Perron thats how i get on wild cat ever single time i come down from a run... im confused?
    Saturday at 10:19am · Like · 1

Mica Brownlie True, not necessarily single. And, that line was open. could have been changed by the liftie, should have. I see ski school going into those lines, I don't follow them. There isn't a sign, yet I still know that's not for me. I like in the reposted video, (without childish weiner remarks) the the cameraman includes his last 100 or so yards of skiing right into the side of the line, Lots of double lifts have that side entry, We all use it when there's NOBODY ELSE IN LINE just for the convenience of not going all the way to the empty maze and coming back through. When there's a line, you go to the end.
    Saturday at 10:21am · Like · 2

John Sweeney You guys got some long lines.
    Saturday at 10:26am · Like

Mica Brownlie I take that back about the lifties not closing that line off and it being their fault. No, that was a line specifically left open for: ski school and ski patrol. Just because there wasn't a sign that said that doesn't mean you just get to roll up and say, "wow, can't believe nobody thought of this before, why hasn't anyone been using this line." Bull. And, just because a few people are using it to cut before you did, doesn't mean it's okay. "Created their own line? Lines merge?" This isn't a flash mob.
    Saturday at 11:40am · Like · 2

Mica Brownlie I think it's funny this guy put the video up expecting to get support when he was clearly cutting the line. Agro guy took it to another level once he made it physical and put his edges on pov's top sheets. Nobody in the right. At least someone said something. And, I love that at the end of it what conveniently is left out is the liftie coming out to tell pod to "get to the back of the line."
    Saturday at 11:43am · Like

Brook Bernier Didn't he say ski school was loading on the other side? Is it really so difficult for the lifties to put a sign up, so there's no confusion? Seriously. That is such a weak excuse. I'd love to see the job description for lifties alta. it's such oppressive work to put a rope or a sign up to direct skiers. Stupid or not, if this was not an entry point, it should have been more obvious. This is like the drivers who get single file when they're supposed to merge, and then get pissed when you drive past all the sheep and merge properly. They get pissed and try to block you from merging. Same mentality. I've seen the line merge at the wildcat just like that all the time. Everyone coming down the hill loads in that side line. How is this a mystery? We've all skied there for long enough to ascertain that. The old agro dude needs to lay off the white guy. Alta style. It doesn't really go that well with floating pow anyway. He needs to chill out or go to rehab.
    Saturday at 11:56am · Like

Brook Bernier Either way, it's pretty sad commentary that this kind of thing seems to happen at alta fairly regularly. It's not a powder day at alta without all the agro-douche maneuvers ad nauseum. And the liftie yelling at this kid to get to the back of the line? Sounds like alta again. How about a simple quiet conversation to help educate the skier about appropriate protocol? Instead he gets assaulted, yelled at and humiliated. Must have been a super pleasant experience for everyone else to witness. Super unprofessional and abusive. Lifties have to power trip someone instead of being pro-active and civilized.
    Saturday at 12:15pm · Like

Brook Bernier Rope it off or put up a sign. It's really not that hard. Lifties are just bitter because they're working and not skiing anyway. Boo hoo. Do your job and manage the line, lead with some decorum and courtesy.
    Saturday at 12:18pm · Like

Jonathan Wade Brook, u have officially entered idiot status. Don't ski alta if we are a bunch of douche bags. Douche your twat & keep your stink outta alta. If 6 people (who were all in pairs by the way) try to poach a line that is 60 pairs deep somebody HAS to call them on being stoooopid. Nice try on your attempt to dis the soul of alta. Stay home on a pow day. Keep your phony goldbricking ass out of my beach community
    Saturday at 1:52pm · Like · 1

Patrick Chamberlin Facebookin don't much bettah than that right there bub
    Saturday at 1:57pm · Like · 3

Brook Bernier Oh hey wade, why don't you take a deep breath and go kiss your mother with that dirty mouth. Check into rehab freak, or go work on some social skills that don't involve you stomping on someone else skis. Your tantrums are tantamount to a big fat crying baby. Boo fucking hoo. Go change your shitty diaper punkin, phony goldbricking ass, what is that? Snarf another fat line up your face wade.
    Saturday at 2:43pm · Like

Brook Bernier Or better yet, go fold some fucking laundry.
    Saturday at 3:02pm · Like

Brook Bernier And by the way wade, you are hardly the "soul" of alta. You piss on the soul of alta with your shitmouth buzz kill.
    Saturday at 3:17pm · Like · 1

queue the sandpaper dildo

16 pages.... unbelievable.

I'm glad that the next time I come down Utah way and ski at Alta I *still* won't know who any of these people are.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

First; His comments to Brook were in response to some equally rude and unnecessary comments from Brook directed at Wade and these comments were conveniently left out of the transcript of the Facebook conversation that was linked/posted here.
    the transcript that I pasted was not edited for content - it was a series of screenshots (cropped and merged) that I took as it was all going down because I'm one of those idiots who likes to take photographs of train wrecks as they're happening.
    "What could possibly go wrong?"

So Wintergreen...where exactly is the comment Brook made in that FB altercation that send your fag friend Johnny Wade into a FRENZY????? He comes right out with the ole "douche your twat".....good on him...If the best shop in all of the wasatch wasnt in that building...id likely never set foot in there again...they should fire him NOW!!!

All wintergreen has clarified is that hes probably almost as big of a tool as wade.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

While I wished this thread a swift death awhile back, I still wonder why JONG SLAUGHTER cares so much to start the shitfest. Thoughts?

While I wished this thread a swift death awhile back, I still wonder why JONG SLAUGHTER cares so much to start the shitfest. Thoughts?
    He only started this thread. There were two other earlier threads on the matter, one of which was by luffski and is the one that started it all. luffski deleted that thread after having poster's remorse. In total there's been way more than 16 pages on this shitshow. All that being said, JONG SLAUGHTER does seem to have a special place in his heart for wade.
    "What could possibly go wrong?"

"go fold some fucking laundry" .... GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by krick View Post
    All that being said, JONG SLAUGHTER does seem to have a special place in his heart for wade.
    Maybe all this overblown outrage makes him feel like he's having surprise buttsex w/ Wade.

Maybe all this overblown outrage makes him feel like he's having surprise buttsex w/ Wade.
    There's only one poster on this board who has a higher percentage of gay-sex-related posts than irul, and that's Jonny0921. (NTTAWWT.)

This thread will never die so?

Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    This thread will never die so?

I think ill be keeping it alive, just for old time's sake.

Found this in the related vids, seems quite relevant, I think we could all learn something from it. 6;20 is a personal favorite.

EDIT not that one this one im sick fo trying to embed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgaEY...eature=related
    Last edited by leroy jenkins; 03-13-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    To be clear, since I haven't stated it here; Luff is an ignorant tard for trying to pull that shit in the lift line, and a drama queen attention whore to boot. Whether technically OK or not, it was just a stupid, stupid move and was bound to cause a shitstorm. I've used that line too but for whatever reason, it was obviously not in use at that particular moment and he should have known better.

That said, Wade was by far the bigger douche in the situation and has proven himself to be way worse than that in the aftermath.

The fact that this took place between two Alta employees (ski hill vs lodging, whatever, they both work at Alta) is truly classic.
    Whoa dude, I think you're a pretty cool dude in from the few times we have met. Don't be too quick to judge other's mistakes. I think I've already clarified that I've learned some lessons from this incident.

I may have been and "ingnorant tard" for not knowing lift line code, and "cutting" into the open lane with others (see video)

I definitely made the mistake of putting that video on the internet. It went wild and made someone who has issues now have more issues. Wish that part I could take back. Shoulda just found the guy and talked to him about what happened. But alas, history is history.

But to clarify: I didn't do it for attention to myself, I did it to show how some folks are cunting up skiing. This isn't fucking NYC traffic, no need to fucking rage out.

I'm not trying to be a drama queen. If I was, I woulda called the dude out by name and demanded he loose his job or some gay shit like that, which I did not do. I tried to actually squelch the flames a little by removing the video after considering the bad PR it would bring Alta (I was asked to consider this and I made that choice, non-job dependent decision.) I've also tried to comment that we all lose our cool and rage out from time to time.

Just be glad we now have and example of how not to act in our coveted LCC canyon. Death to the assholes that make skiing less enjoyable.

I plan on taking much better visual cues about what is polite when entering a line maze in the future. I'm pretty sure I stated I didn't know that using that line had a certain threshold based on how crowded it was.

Again, my point of sharing the video was to draw attention to what fucking assholes people can act like. We should be ambassadors to the sport, not douches that scare people away from it.

So why don't we all keep this in the back of our mind next pow day and make the experience the total nirvana it's supposed to be? Hopefully we have all drawn some joy from showing a tourist around to a cool spot to ski or maybe helping a tourist find an easy way out of getting cliffed out so they don't get hurt. I know I have.

Quote Originally Posted by luffski View Post
    Whoa dude, I think you're a pretty cool dude in from the few times we have met. Don't be too quick to judge other's mistakes. I think I've already clarified that I've learned some lessons from this incident.

I may have been and "ingnorant tard" for not knowing lift line code, and "cutting" into the open lane with others (see video)

I definitely made the mistake of putting that video on the internet. It went wild and made someone who has issues now have more issues. Wish that part I could take back. Shoulda just found the guy and talked to him about what happened. But alas, history is history.

But to clarify: I didn't do it for attention to myself, I did it to show how some folks are cunting up skiing. This isn't fucking NYC traffic, no need to fucking rage out.

I'm not trying to be a drama queen. If I was, I woulda called the dude out by name and demanded he loose his job or some gay shit like that, which I did not do. I tried to actually squelch the flames a little by removing the video after considering the bad PR it would bring Alta (I was asked to consider this and I made that choice, non-job dependent decision.) I've also tried to comment that we all lose our cool and rage out from time to time.

Just be glad we now have and example of how not to act in our coveted LCC canyon. Death to the assholes that make skiing less enjoyable.

I plan on taking much better visual cues about what is polite when entering a line maze in the future. I'm pretty sure I stated I didn't know that using that line had a certain threshold based on how crowded it was.

Again, my point of sharing the video was to draw attention to what fucking assholes people can act like. We should be ambassadors to the sport, not douches that scare people away from it.

So why don't we all keep this in the back of our mind next pow day and make the experience the total nirvana it's supposed to be? Hopefully we have all drawn some joy from showing a tourist around to a cool spot to ski or maybe helping a tourist find an easy way out of getting cliffed out so they don't get hurt. I know I have.
    cheesus, what a butt-hurt drama queen douche. how's about we keep you back a grade this year?

graduating gaper my ass. failing is more like it!

Quote Originally Posted by luffski View Post

I have tried to stay quiet, reading you and Brook talking about "how you didn't know you were cutting" or that "it should have been roped"...

You were being an asshole, entitled local...that is all. If you were at Squaw would you have pulled this in the KT line? How bout if you were at Jackson? How about DMV or airport? There was a line 50 pairs deep, and you guys go to the side where there are 2-3 pairs of assholes...give me a fucking break.

Shit like this happens everywhere with assholes that think they know how to skirt the etiquette you are just learning about..."visual cues", fuck off.

What happened after is its own shitshow, but stand up and admit that you fucking knew exactly what you were doing, don't be a fucking child.
    "I do look like the Arrow shirt man, I did lace up my skates professionally, and I did do a fabulous job finishing my muffin."

Quote Originally Posted by cranked View Post
    I have tried to stay quiet, reading you and Brook talking about "how you didn't know you were cutting" or that "it should have been roped"...

You were being an asshole, entitled local...that is all. If you were at Squaw would you have pulled this in the KT line? How bout if you were at Jackson? How about DMV or airport? There was a line 50 pairs deep, and you guys go to the side where there are 2-3 pairs of assholes...give me a fucking break.

Shit like this happens everywhere with assholes that think they know how to skirt the etiquette you are just learning about..."visual cues", fuck off.

What happened after is its own shitshow, but stand up and admit that you fucking knew exactly what you were doing, don't be a fucking child.
    Cue "Applause gif". Well done.