View Poll Results: How many gaper stickers will you order?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-5

43 72.88%
  • 6-10

13 22.03%
  • 11-20

3 5.08%
  • 25+

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    If the GSA does become self-aware, and is able to laugh at the whole thing, I suspect he will continue to be revered.
    That's my thinking too, but better safe than sorry. As of now, he's completely in the dark. We'll see how long that lasts . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Suppositories convinced me it was a good idea to wear a helmet.

ULLR ♥ GSA ?

Anything with GSA is better than gaper.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Id do a 5 spot. Thats too good to pass up. Anybody out there throw up an Obama style "Believe" for GSA yet? I might have to give it a go...

Sent from my MB860 using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by homebrewd View Post
    Id do a 5 spot. Thats too good to pass up. Anybody out there throw up an Obama style "Believe" for GSA yet? I might have to give it a go...
    Yeah buddy, check his thread, or pm superstator.

Put me down for 5

Quote Originally Posted by biff chalupa View Post
    If and when he becomes aware, I should be able to provide ample time to purge all info from TGR. My sources say that it is still "in good fun", especially now that he is revered rather than reviled. Carry on.
    Stuff posted to the internet is never really gone, it just gets harder to find.

Using the actual photo of GSA for stickers that cost money makes it commercial and this guy will have legitimate grounds to sue. The court could demand TGR turn over any info they have about the creators of the sticker, than they go talk to the ISP, and on down the line.

The GSA stickers need a new graphic, IMHO. Just have a buddy wear a helmet with three cams and use a stylized photo of the buddy (have him sign a photo release). The graphic could look almost exactly the same as GSA, but since it was made from a photo of someone else (which you can easily prove it by providing the original image) you'll be untouchable in court.

^I agree with covering your ass anyway possible. I don't want anyone getting fucked for this. I just meant we can at least delete the threads so they're not in plain site if shit went south.