Wyoming fishing mags

I am going to be in Casper on Wednesday and Thursday for work. My meeting I had set up on Friday fell through and I am considering making a run to fish Wind River Canyon on Friday. Anybody know how the river is fishing? Anybody want to meet up and fish?
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I was outta town or would have joined you. Did you fish?

Schwerty, that is a bummer that you were out of town. i did indeed fish. i recruited a wiling participant and we floated the North Platte on thursday and the Friday I ventured out solo and fished the Wind River Canyon.
    The North Platte was pretty muddy but fished very well. We managed to have a 20 or 30 fish day, mostly nymphing with leaches and midges. The next day the Wind River was clear and the fishing was tough. I managed to land on nice brown on a streamer. Probably the hardest I have ever worked for a 1 fish day....
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

The Wind in the canyon is hit or miss this time of year. Mostly hit but there are those days... Wish I was around! Next time.