WTB (or advice on) 5.5-6" fork

I've been out of the loop for a bit, and have decided to fix up my '06 Yeti 575 rather than buy a new
    bike this season. Man, there are lots of choices these days!

I think I want a thru-axle design and around 6" of travel. The bike has a Fox Vanilla on it now (dented
    stanchions, which I've been happy with, but I'd like to get a bit more travel & slacken the head angle a little for a
    more moto feel. I will need a wheel if I get a thru-axle fork.

So does anyone have anything they need to unload? Alternatively, what should I be looking for on SAC?
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

If you're looking to keep it cheap, I've got a Bionicon Double Agent that I'd like to unload. It's light, air sprung, 90-150mm externally adjustable travel, double crown & 35mm stanchions but 9mm QR, so it's stiff yet you don't need to buy a new front wheel. Cosmetically it's a 6, but it still works great. Maybe $150 shipped? If you think you might be interested, google it so you know what you're looking at.
    Otherwise, Marz 55s can be had for a pretty fair price compared to the competition, and they seem to have put alot of the QC issues of the past few years behind them. Also, be sure and investigate whether your current hub can be converted (e.g. Hope Pro2) before you spring for a new wheel.
    - Joe

I was fork shopping for a while, I finally got a left over Fox 36 RC2 new for a good price. I found that you can find a new Lyrik or Fox 36 new for around $600. If you're spending good money a 160 mm fork, get a Lyrik or 36 - everything else is so so at that price range.

For a 575 frame I wouldn't get longer that a 160 mm fork. That frame isn't designed for a longer travel fork. To get that moto feel, you could get a Cane Creek angleset, a wider bar and/or a shorter stem.

160mm is on the tall side for the 575, and overkill for most situations (This is coming from a person running a Lyrik on a trail bike). I'd look at a RS Revelation instead. Lighter, lower and plenty capable.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

I've read good things about the sektor as well. The price point version of the Revelation which can be found less than $400. Thinking of going that direction myself on an older heckler.