Euro Gear Dump: Skis, Ipad, Jacket, Pants, Approach Shoes, Alpine Climbing Boots

Hello Team,

Doing some spring cleaning and I need to get rid of the stuff. Prices are listed in Chf, but will accept euros at current exchange rate. No shipping. Pick up in Lausanne, CH, or Chamonix, FR. Prices reflect my lack of time to negotiate price. email me for questions. I have a high resolution .pdf with all the photos on it. ddemasi att GMAIL dawt com. and that means .gmail.com. Please correspond with me via email. My box is full..

Ipad 64gb 3G – 650 Chf.-

Very lightly used. Lived its entire life in the official case which is included. Also includes adapter and software. Device is unlocked and jailbroken.

Salomon Full-Face helmet – 50 Chf.-

Rarely used. Some light scratching on the top that could probably be removed if wiped. Good for mountain biking. Light.

Burton AK Gore Tex Snowboard/Ski Pants – 50 Chf.-

Great pair of gore tex pants. Inner thigh zips for warm temps/touring. Good condition overall. Baggier fit. Size medium.

Cloudveil Down Jacket - 75 Chf.-

Great warm jacket. 700 Fill down. Super warm. Full of features. Good condition.

5.10 Approach Shoes Size 42 – 40 Chf.-

Too small for me. Used only once or twice. Good rubber.

La Sportiva Evo Nepal Extreme Alpine Boots Size 41.5-43. - 125 Chf.-

Classic boot. Too small for me again. Moderately used. Still lots of treat and totally effective. Everything intact.

Black Diamond Outlaw Snow Pack (2010) - 75 Chf.-

Nice freeride pack with back panel access zips. Best freeride pack around. About 20 liters. Good condition.

Praxis 188 cm MTN JIB Ski (2010)- 100 Chf.-

Great all around freeride ski. 108 in the waist (au patin). Slight early rise tip and tail rocker. Hand made in the USA. Slightly worn bases with no core shots. Edges in-tact. Drilled twice, therefore would need to be drilled with any bindings OTHER than diamir freerides. www.praxisskis.com

Kastle MX108 Skis 184cm - 350 Chf.-

Best freeride ski ever made. Skis like a race ski but handles like a dream. Comes with salomon s16 bindings. Bases are very slightly worn, with one core shot that could use repair. Otherwise, skis are in great condition. Ferrari of Freeride skis.

sent you an email about the la sportivas and 5.10 shoes

Hi

tried to send a PM. I'll buy the Kastle skis off you. And i'd take the down jacket, and possibly the helmet. I'm away until mid march, but happy to pay up front. Can collect from Chamonix.

Send me and PM if you're keen

thanks
    Bobby