Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Adria don't take this the wrong way, but you clearly know fuck all about skiing, it clear as day from your footage, you're skidding around on easy groomed terrain and dabbling in baby bumps, wind your neck in you doughnut
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

Quote Originally Posted by Rossymcg View Post
    Adria don't take this the wrong way, but you clearly know fuck all about skiing, it clear as day from your footage, you're skidding around on easy groomed terrain and dabbling in baby bumps, wind your neck in you doughnut
    Rossy, you like coming out of the woodwork to make fun of me. BTW, how are you at skiing? Any good footie from the last 35 years of life on this planet to show me how it's done?
    http://heartcarve.com -- session progression

I thought I saw the OP at the Beav today. Dude had no poles (poles are for communists), an ill fanny pack, and had that general euro thing going on. My heart beating out of my chest in anticipation, I gazed down toward his feet and alas, real skis. No Heartcarvers. They might have even been longer than 160. My heartbeat returning to normal, I gazed skyward toward that Great Heartcarver in the sky and imagined a day when no ski will be longer than 140, and nary a ski pole will be seen upon the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Like a Boss View Post
    They might have even been longer than 160.
    On the HCs, you get more out of every centmeter due to the camber and sidecut. I mean take a Nissan GT-R: only a 3.8-liter V6 but and with the twin-turbo it puts out 545hp. Or take a Ferrari LaFerrari (6.3 v12 with KERS electric motor 789+163 hp) or a McLaren P1 (3.8-litre twin-turbo V8 with KERS electric motor 727+176hp) -- so you can't just look at size of engine alone. Same with skis -- length is only 1 factor, important but not the only thing that determines worth. Obviously the rider of the ski matters too.

Dumb analogy. I don't think you will ever convince anyone that a 100cm or whatever rockered snowlerblade contraption will ever out perform or out ski a 190 Explosive in mank, any true carving ski on groomed, or a Lotus 138 or the like in pure powder. Just ain't gonna happen. But keep on keeping on bro, it's good stuff for sure.

The only way to settle this is a Chinese downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by knumbskull View Post
    The only way to settle this is a Chinese downhill.
    Only if he is on those snowlerblade things:-)

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Dumb analogy. I don't think you will ever convince anyone that a 100cm or whatever rockered snowlerblade contraption will ever out perform or out ski a 190 Explosive in mank, any true carving ski on groomed, or a Lotus 138 or the like in pure powder. Just ain't gonna happen. But keep on keeping on bro, it's good stuff for sure.
    Right.

Really they need to be skied to get a full understanding of what and how they do what they do. They also need to be used for a good amount of time (not sure how long) about 1 week at least I guess.

If I gave them to some reviewer for 3 runs they wouldn't get it.

That's the problem for me right now, but if there's a maker out there, they might want to build a version for themselves (I suggest with my input.)

When are you going to prove the concept by winning ze Chinese downhill?

Quote Originally Posted by knumbskull View Post
    When are you going to prove the concept by winning ze Chinese downhill?
    Maybe whoever wins the Pain McShlockey Classic I could send to. But I'd definitely enter one if the chance arose.

Yet, I'm not really about proving or selling. It's all about the transformation of character... to become one's avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by adria33 View Post
    Yet, I'm not really about proving or selling. It's all about the transformation of character... to become one's avatar.
    So your trying to become a 67 year old washed up Asian actor?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    So your trying to become a 67 year old washed up Asian actor?
    Pat's dead but his character is not.

Now here, wax on is breathing through the heart and skiing forward the way you want to ski - slaying toward the good.

Wax off is adjusting to feedback, where both good (things that enter the heart) and bad (things that cause fear or pain and encapsulate the heart) are recorded and responded to (mainly the bad.)

After wax off, anything left remains in mind for processing during sleep, as are overall results of that day.

spook Guest

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by adria33 View Post
    SFA compared to your 6,355 posts... .
    yes but i'm not trying to sell my great never before witnessed on the face of this earth invention either. that automatically drops you several rungs into hell.

If it's so important: I don't at all consider myself a troll and technically even if I was out just for attention (which I'm not) a troll is about garnering some negative reaction for lulz. I'm fundamentally about garnering quality feedback to improve what I'm doing, and sharing the wealth (if you want to call it that) or rather, just getting it out there, given how much energy I've put into it since 2002. I first dropped the poles in NZ in 2002 and changed my paradigm about skiing at that point. Also, I think I've got something to offer... you can argue with me on that... but until you try it, it'll be harder for you.

I went to EpicSki because someone here suggested I do so, and it wasn't me that made the first vid go semi-viral.
    I stopped posting pretty soon after going to SBOL and EpicSki. I feel more comfortable now about posting here given how good the contraptions are in pow. I stopped posting to NS given the negative reactions, but there are some people interested on NS now after the last round of vids. I'd be selling myself and Li Po short if I walked away from it now. Anyhow, good luck to you.

spook Guest
    who said anything about trolling? i don't doubt you're a true believer.

i just realized that you said the video went semi-viral! what does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    i just realized that you said the video went semi-viral! what does that even mean?
    Actually, it was more of a meme, and I suppose a joke, and me being serious about it made it even funnier I suppose, or disturbing depending on how you saw it. But in a context, it changes.

Viral is when you have something and then for somebody else to get it, they need the same container. So want to be someone's friend on the internet, get FB, want to talk to someone, get Skype - a viral website and application. You want to heartcarve? You need the special skis... well actually you don't. People ski with their hearts without a second thought, I'm just making it more conscious I suppose.

(a meme is just like a news story or new topic that people share around)

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Holy shit. That snowblade forum is hilarious. Why did you stop posting there! That was your only customer base.
    Sort of like preaching to the choir. Needed more (as in opposing) points of view. Also, if my wares/style is so great, it should reemerge there, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TeleThor View Post
    Jesus. This heartcarving bullshit has been going on since 2007? And there are blueprints? Oh the humanity.
    2002 to be exact but I only came up with a design mid-late last year after disappointment on the skiboards. If you want to truly build a pair, I have the details but it'd be difficult to replicate exactly without physical moulds.

Why is this back?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Why is this back?
    Because of Heartslayer.

Last edited by adria33; 03-27-2013 at 03:02 PM.

You are trying to sell these little skis. No one is interested. Your marketing skills are horrible. You picked the wrong forum.