Page 52 of 108 FirstFirst ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2685
    That's right - I completely forgot. Not a doubter at all - I'm a believer going way back in this thread. Although, I'm not sure that's a go-pro.

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Look's like we've got a doubting Thomas over here. Oh he's done it. Look closely.

Last edited by TahoeJ; 03-23-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Where is there a gopro on his skis? You have received a false sign. That is a pole strap.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Potential pre-GSA sighting and possible maggot roommate?

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...eek!?p=3593900

Elevens needs to elaborate! does his old "YARD" roommate work at morgan stanley now? PM sent.

aaaaand page 52. nothing accomplished at work today. i cannot believe it took me this long to discover this humbling and inspirational wonderment.

i can only pray that i run into him at starbucks, christy's, or high up on the climbing wall at the gym (training), in full ensemble, proclaiming His message for all.

praise be to GSA.

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Look's like we've got a doubting Thomas over here. Oh he's done it. Look closely.

That's clearly the other dude's pole strap you see in front of his boots... not a gopro

-- Dave

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    Elevens needs to elaborate! does his old "YARD" roommate work at morgan stanley now? PM sent.
    This is the most GSA excitement we have had since the last sighting in W/BC...am giddy with anticipation!
    Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.

Bingo there..
    Stuckman has it right

edit..I meant to quote him..eh not going back

^^^^I hope bassbone can provide additional information!

WOW!!!! This thread has gotten well over 100,000 views and over 1300 posts in exactly 30 days!!!

That's got to be some sort of TGR record!!

The GSA must be berry berry proud of himself.

--
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

I got my stickers in the mail... gotta figure out where to put them...
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

We have all seen signs like this at sporting events:

Soon we will see signs like this and know the gospel is spreading:

We are now in prime AK season. Surely the training is being put to use if not now, then soon. If you have non-mag buddies heading up to Alaska, enlighten them and make sure they have their cameras ready because to capture the GSA in his spiritual home would be a truly divine experience!
    Days on snow this season: 54 Last Season: 83

www.poachninja.com

Alpental Chair 2 towers will be blessed by the end of this season. Maybe on Cinco de Mayo er Gaper de Mayo
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

"....this guy is some kinda psycho who takes things too far,..."

"...maybe we can track this guy down, capture him, and put him in a zoo so scientists can study him...."

"...Word is he’s a MASSIVE roided out dude who everyone describes as “Lattimer from the movie The Program...”

These comments will not go unpunished. May the GSA have mercy on your soul. Hope you've got some rock skis to use, FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE!
    Heresy I say! Burn the non-believing heathen!

Oh holy, powerful, munificent, omnipotent and multi-gopro enabled heavenly father-like figure - have mercy on the small minded gerbil fart that has written such drivel.
    There is only one all-mighty (well there's Ullr too, but I'm sure you guys talk things out and like, come to agreements on things and such... but I digress), and that is your power and glory. Amen.
    Last edited by garyfromterrace; 03-26-2012 at 11:05 AM. Reason: it would have displeased the GSA to have typos
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Said article needs immediate removal. Not Cool
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

^^^ +1..... blasphemous.

no response yet from the potential ex-roomie, if anyone's holding their breath on that.

"Daryn Edmunds grew up shredding the bad ass hills of lower NY. After college he moved out to SLC to ski in Little Cottonwood Canyon. He now sells Real Estate and runs Unofficial Snowbird. Contact: Daryn@unofficialnetworks.com"

Contact this sinner to stop this before it's too late!

'Brian' apparently submitted this there too, he must be found and his ski's stoned to death.

Apocalypse sNOW! Repent, REPENT!
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    This is kinda like the goose that laid the golden egg, but shittier.

The GSA came forth from the darkness in order to spread the word and show all the light. Sad turn that he's now likely to be driven back into the darkness. Sad sad sad.

May the GSA embrace the world and carry his mandate forward, may he walk the hill and carry his burden for our souls to be saved.

In the name of the GSA, the dos gopros, and the climbing harness... amen. Believe. I Believe.

From the Unofficial comments. If true, kind of surprised no one here noticed since we have plenty of Squaw representation...

Squaw Local
    March 26, 2012 at 11:36 am

This guy was at Squaw! Spotted both in the rental shop and at Mamasake – we’ll have to track down the photos. This is awesome.

in the same gear?! there is hope...

With about 2 weeks gone by and no sighting of my beloved GSA, I was back in the city away from the snow with no proper way to praise GSA. I found myself pondering how best to honor GSA. Muslims pray 5 times a day facing Mecca, Catholics take communion, Jews bob incessantly at the wailing wall reciting from the Torah, born again christians speak in tounges, I was on a quest give this new found diety of snow sliding his due.
    After hours of imbibing copius amounts of Bourbon and IPA's I found myself flailing around and found myself in a pose that immediately made me feel at one with the GSA.
    I took note and found that I was standing pigeontoed and knock-kneed, my upper body completely stiff with arms up, out, and bent as if trying to steer my whole body...it was an epiphany as I let out a cry of "hail GSA, I believe.
    surviving in the city, powered by wellbutrin

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    From the Unofficial comments. If true, kind of surprised no one here noticed since we have plenty of Squaw representation...

Squaw Local
    March 26, 2012 at 11:36 am

This guy was at Squaw! Spotted both in the rental shop and at Mamasake – we’ll have to track down the photos. This is awesome.
    I was really hoping for a Tahoe sighting with all the snow in the forecast for us after his whistler trip. How many gnar points for a GSA pro call out?