Page 33 of 108 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    All that being said I would shit myself if I saw a sticker with my image on it and had no idea what it was about...Ill take 4
    This is the worst pain EVER!

I have seen the evidence and yes I have studied and relished the lore as it develops. My question is how do we repent and honor the GSA in our own meager ways? It seems logical to kneel in prayer with my head bowed and facing towards Alaska. I will perform this in lift lines while I await for the go ahead to start the much anticipated Peak/ Glacier chair upload. This ritual will also be performed in thanks when a banquet of pow beckons me from below. How though should I repent if I have sinned and offended the GSA? what can be done to appease him? So I ask you my TGR brethren it is your guidance I need.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    All these pages and no "GSA" alias?!?

TGR trolls are slipping
    I thought about it. But those are some really big shoes to fill. With a flock of people following every letter as if it was scripture. You would have to have a wit and wisdom that is beyond my mortal intellect. Also it would have to be under the premise that GSA is self aware which he is not.
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Quote Originally Posted by point it View Post
    I have seen the evidence and yes I have studied and relished the lore as it develops. My question is how do we repent and honor the GSA in our own meager ways? It seems logical to kneel in prayer with my head bowed and facing towards Alaska. I will perform this in lift lines while I await for the go ahead to start the much anticipated Peak/ Glacier chair upload. This ritual will also be performed in thanks when a banquet of pow beckons me from below. How though should I repent if I have sinned and offended the GSA? what can be done to appease him? So I ask you my TGR brethren it is your guidance I need.
    You'll need to hold up a BELIEVE sticker and get everyone in the lift line to kneel in His honor, then post a pic of all that here.

These are hard times. I now have a serious jones for the GSA. My appetite cannot be sated. I seek out visions of him, hitting the refresh button over and over for hours but, alas, I am left emotionally drained, overcome with a desire for His presence, His image, for the apparition to appear on my screen. This is where the whole faith part comes in. I know it's difficult, but I must keep my faith. To keep myself occupied, I drift into an ethereal mist where I see Gary Busey playing the role of the GSA in that feature length movie, then I think, "Aaaah, Gary Busey? I know he had a stellar role in those Christian movies about the apocalypse....But could he actually portray the GSA? Is he good enough? Can we get him to stop drinking long enough to understand the importance of the role?"

Hard times indeed for those of us overwhelmed by the GSA Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski to Be View Post
    I thought about it. But those are some really big shoes to fill. With a flock of people following every letter as if it was scripture. You would have to have a wit and wisdom that is beyond my mortal intellect. Also it would have to be under the premise that GSA is self aware which he is not.
    and no one's done it over on NS either yet [hint]

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    and no one's done it over on NS either yet [hint]

You will find a shallow pool of those worthy on Newschoolers. His greatness is such that there can be only one true forum that one can worship from. To do anything other would dilute the faith. This cannot be.
    Training for Alpental

What would the GSA's trashed skis be worth, anyway?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

With no further sightings, despite our diligent efforts, focus should shift back to NYC.

I hope our East Coast mags can continue the stalk, I mean search.

I wonder if an analysis of the weather and snow forecasts from Colorado and BC before the GSA showed up could allow us to formulate some kind of a GSAcast, allowing us to predict his future travels...

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    about the same value the holy grail is worth.

dumb question

What´s the opinion on giving him a pro callout? Sacrilege or praise?

If his next itinerary is Squaw, that should resolve this important theological knot.
    simen@downskis.com DOWN SKIS

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Invalid question.
    The GSA's skis are never harmed since he only skis the floatiest snow and deepest powder and his omni-potent control of the snow pack protects him where snowsnakes lurk.
    Besides, no mortal could ever hope to control the power contained within a pair of the GSA's skis.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

whooosh, you two.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    You'll need to hold up a BELIEVE sticker and get everyone in the lift line to kneel in His honor, then post a pic of all that here.
    I would like to propose a gathering of believers outside the offices of Morgan Stanley wearing our airbag or avalung packs, skis, climbing harnesses, gopros, contours etc. and holding signs that only say believe. I can think of no finer place to worship on the east coast.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

I fear our lack of coverage in Tahoe this year has made us an unworthy destination for the GSA. But I would say a GSA-callout would be sacrilege, as he is still unaware.

Quote Originally Posted by SiSt View Post

If his next itinerary is Squaw, that should resolve this important theological knot.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chatton18 View Post
    I would like to propose a gathering of believers outside the offices of Morgan Stanley wearing our airbag or avalung packs, skis, climbing harnesses, gopros, contours etc. and holding signs that only say believe. I can think of no finer place to worship on the east coast.
    Rumor has it that the humanoid form that GSA has chosen to utilize as his vessel while on Ullrs mission to earth was a complete douchnozzle before the GSA took over his body. Should the GSA ever become self-aware, such a display would be awesome - hilarious for the worshippers and embarrasing as all hell for the toolbag who has had their body taken over by the mighty GSA.

Let me know how it feels to be stabbed in the heart with one of his mighty poles.

The only thing that needs to be called out is his absolute power, fluid/perfect skiing technique, and ability to make grown men cry.

Quote Originally Posted by SiSt View Post

Occupy GSA?

Quote Originally Posted by chatton18 View Post

Chuck Norris gets into a fist fight with GSA... who wins?

Trick question. Chuck Norris was melted and the liquid remnants were injected into GSA's body.

I have an idea for a 3-D paper cutout of a GoPro camera, so that those with neither adequate funds nor inclination to acquire multiple POV devices may yet emulate our deity, as springtime approacheth.

Is there any market for cheap/used climbing harnesses?

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Rumor has it that the humanoid form that GSA has chosen to utilize as his vessel while on Ullrs mission to earth was a complete douchnozzle before the GSA took over his body. Should the GSA ever become self-aware, such a display would be awesome - hilarious for the worshippers and embarrasing as all hell for the toolbag who has had their body taken over by the mighty GSA.
    Since he remains unaware of his almighty powers I am suggesting that the Occupy GSA (well termed by MJBumper) not be too obvious. We must remain free of Images should this magical gathering occur prior to his self awareness. We may look crazy to those onlookers in NYC but they do not know the true powers of the almighty GSA.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by jahoney View Post
    about the same value the holy grail is worth.

dumb question
    You have chosen wisely.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using TGR Forums

I think we need to talk more about the three fingered thing. Its clear he has only three fingers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 6.png 
Views:	328 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	111820

What the fuck does it MEAN?....Wait, I know, the symbol of the GSA believer!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 24.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	111823

All hail the GSA!

To track the holy GSA one must guess his age! Is he still the young GSA that has golden fleece underpants or is it the older bEarded GSA that is searching for answers?

Also, what do I offer his holiness if I see him?

Do I bow? Do I look at the ground and chant?

Do we show him the finger stash? It is march...

Is his day April 1? If so it is fast approaching and we need to be ready for his coming!

I fear he will be offended if we do not show our love in a correct way.
    Pay the man that pays me

http://www.ever-ware.com/
    http://pmgear.com/
    http://freeridesystems.bigcartel.com/

lurking with a bag o dicks for you

I predict this guy is soon gonna be a member here.. If he isn't already

If GSA had a name what would it be? And would you call it to his face?
    If you were faced with him
    In all his glory
    What would you ask if you had just one question?

And yeah, yeah, GSA he is great
    Yeah, yeah, GSA he is good
    Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah

What if GSA was one of us?
    Just a slob like one of us
    Just a stranger on the bus
    Trying to make his way home

If GSA had a face what would it look like?
    And would you wanna to see
    If seeing meant that
    You would have to believe
    In things like heaven and in Jesus and the saints
    And all the prophets

Back up to heaven all alone
    Nobody calling on the phone
    Except the Pope maybe in Rome

[Instrumental]

Just trying to make his way home
    Like a holy rolling stone
    Back up to heaven all alone
    Just trying to make his way home
    Nobody calling on the phone
    Except the Pope maybe in Rome.

When you see the GSA ...... you will know many things.

what to call him
    how to show your reverence
    what offerings would the GSA accept

Secondary to the gaper knowledge bestowed apon you in his presence.
    "The top of the mountain is just the start of the journey." - favorite mentor in skiing and life