Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dos bolsas View Post
    Ohh so sorry TGR is so cool that someone can't use every avenue available to them to try and and have fun skiing. Who gives a shit if he has oriange pants is constantly training for something you will never do. He is doing it for the love of the sport. If anything, now we know that it you who is the BEATER and mostly likely insecure. I don't know about you but I would like to know if you really have any game at all. And the troll isn't funny at all, just stupid, like most of your other posts.

Maybe one of those avenues of having fun skiing is looking for elusive Gaper Spirit Animals?

[QUOTE=dos bolsas;3558973]
    Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    Yet again DB you fail at attempted comedy

Sent from my ADR6350 using TGR Forums

Scotsman,
    Nobody should "stalk" the GSA.

As a regional GSA tracking coordinator, I strive only to meet this mythical beast in his natural habitat when my path and his converge, and hopefully catch 5-7 seconds of fuzzy video or an inconclusive photo to upload to the interwebz. Rich or not, if you're all GSA'd out in public in this day and age, you're subject to online proliferation of your image and ridicule. Totally fair. Totally harmless. Totally fun. Get into it brooo.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtSkidmark View Post
    Scotsman,
    Nobody should "stalk" the GSA.

As a regional GSA tracking coordinator, I strive only to meet this mythical beast in his natural habitat when my path and his converge, and hopefully catch 5-7 seconds of fuzzy video or an inconclusive photo to upload to the interwebz. Rich or not, if you're all GSA'd out in public in this day and age, you're subject to online proliferation of your image and ridicule. Totally fair. Totally harmless. Totally fun. Get into it brooo.

This...Quoted for truth.

Never said to stalk and hunt him down. Just to keep your eyes open in your local area to track his roaming habits. It's science.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgnar View Post
    Maybe one of those avenues of having fun skiing is looking for elusive Gaper Spirit Animals?
    Ski more blog less - Foggy Goggles

Quote Originally Posted by carlcarlson View Post
    this thread sucks, you guys are ass holes.

Another country heard from.

Where is Mime when you need him to speak up?

At least Dos Bolsas is getting in the spirit!

Ohh so sorry TGR is so cool that someone can't use every avenue available to them to try and and have fun skiing. Who gives a shit if he has oriange pants is constantly training for something you will never do. He is doing it for the love of the sport. If anything, now we know that it you who is the BEATER and mostly likely insecure. I don't know about you but I would like to know if you really have any game at all. And the troll isn't funny at all, just stupid, like most of your other posts.
    2 bags, 1 cup?

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman50 View Post
    No wonder this place is going down hill and a lot of people stopping posting stoke. You guys are turning into a bunch of bullies.
    Sure they guy is OTT but he doesn't deserve stalking and more ridicule.
    It's like that picture of the poor kid who's fallen with powder cords on his snowblades....makes me cringe when I see how you fucking idiots gloat over it. That's somebodies kid you fucking moran bitches!
    I ain't no saint but you fuckers go too far in trying to stalk this guy.
    We just lost some amazing skiers up here in WA and maybe we're all feeling a bit emotional at the moment but I bet not one of the ones' we lost would think stalking and further ridiculing this guy is funny or what the ski tribe should be about.

Fucking morans the lot of you.
    worms eat the cool kids, same as the rest of us.

Meme: GSA Roar!

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    2 bags, 1 cup?
    uhh......this was a parady of soups818181 butthurtness here: http://https://www.tetongravity.com/f...TST-with-Dukes
    wherein he pegged the whiny-bitch meter as follows:
    Quote Originally Posted by soups818
    Ohh so sorry TGR is so cool that someone can't use every avenue available to them to try and find their stolen skis. Who gives a shit if he is a one poster and won't be back, he wasn't posting some retarded thread in the wrong forum. He was putting the word out there about stolen skis. If anything, now we know if some TST's were to come up for sale here with that description they are most likely stolen. I don't know about you but I would like to know if some skis I would potentially buy were stolen or not. And the troll wasn't funny at all, just stupid, like most of his other posts.

uhh......this was a parady of soups818181 butthurtness here: http://https://www.tetongravity.com/f...TST-with-Dukes
    wherein he pegged the whiny-bitch meter as follows:
    Owned. Agreed. Now, cross indexing the NASDAQ with POWDERFORCAST, add in a little Gratzo, some internet CHASERS, who's got the next addition?

This thread is so full of win, I feel like pm'ing Iceman, Rontele, Blurred, Summit, Commonlaw, PNWBritt, Old Larry for practical commuting fashion advice, Pegleg for cocktails, Danno to time the crockpot, Tippster to take film of it, Buster is the DJ. Parvo is the stand up and metaphysical contact advisor, Cramp provides the hula girls, Mir and Nads can give fashion advice to the trucker, Advres edits it all, Pat provides the blow, 666 does the TR, Hop is the fashion model who can squat to pee on command, and well, that would be a facking good start to having a bukkake sessh in my trailer. Sorry, exclusive on the after party to Gunder.

Or, we can all embrace the GSA and ROAR. I'd prefer the former, but, well, shit gets in the way. So I'm back to stalking, and channeling my inner gaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman50 View Post
    Maybe he's trying out skiing with it on since he'll have to wear one on an upcoming trip to a glacier in AK that he's saved his whole life for !
    With the amount of go pros the man can afford, I'd say a trip to AK isn't going to drain his bank account.
    Lighten up Francis.

ROAR!
    No kick turns
    No mercy

Quote Originally Posted by grubbers View Post
    Lighten up Francis.
    ROAR!

...4 for 4..

That dude is stoked.

Owned. Agreed. Now, cross indexing the NASDAQ with POWDERFORCAST, add in a little Gratzo, some internet CHASERS, who's got the next addition?

This thread is so full of win, I feel like pm'ing Iceman, Rontele, Blurred, Summit, Commonlaw, PNWBritt, Old Larry for practical commuting fashion advice, Pegleg for cocktails, Danno to time the crockpot, Tippster to take film of it, Buster is the DJ. Parvo is the stand up and metaphysical contact advisor, Cramp provides the hula girls, Mir and Nads can give fashion advice to the trucker, Advres edits it all, Pat provides the blow, 666 does the TR, Hop is the fashion model who can squat to pee on command, and well, that would be a facking good start to having a bukkake sessh in my trailer. Sorry, exclusive on the after party to Gunder.

Or, we can all embrace the GSA and ROAR. I'd prefer the former, but, well, shit gets in the way. So I'm back to stalking, and channeling my inner gaper.
    Newbie jong etc. that lurks a lot and had a great day skiing at crustal on sunday only to be totally depressed hearing on the radio about the shit that went down up near stevens pass. Threads like this bring a huge smile to my face, you guys are awesome!!!

1. WTF is a moran
    2. If I see this guy, I will definitely be asking him if he's gotten a screwdriver/adjusted his bindings yet/if he had the shop do it so his warranty would still be valid.

lmao

Just SPRAY this dude allready and post it on my' who sprays who' TR
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

I think we should make some "I Love Gapers" stickers, with this guy as the mascot.
    Someone get on Zazzle. It would be great to show our support for the people who singlehandedly keep our shops, patrol and resorts in business.

I saw a guy with carabiners on his pack like that once.

He ended up attached to the chairlift and could not unload.

How about a sticker with a white background, black silhouette of a helmeted head with 2 gopros, and the word "RAWRRR!"

This thread is so full of win, I feel like pm'ing Iceman, Rontele, Blurred, Summit, Commonlaw, PNWBritt, Old Larry for practical commuting fashion advice, Pegleg for cocktails, Danno to time the crockpot, Tippster to take film of it, Buster is the DJ. Parvo is the stand up and metaphysical contact advisor, Cramp provides the hula girls,
    I'm all in.
    When and where?
    How about Montana's store?

wow, the things they can do with coconuts shells these days. amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crampedon View Post

Buster is the DJ...
    wh000t. moar Zappa, GONG, King Crimson, Funkadelic, Miles Davis, Eric Dolphy, Coltrane.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by SgtSkidmark View Post
    How about a sticker with a white background, black silhouette of a helmeted head with 2 gopros, and the word "RAWRRR!"
    I'm no PS pro, but here's a start.

Hi dos bolsas! The childish, rude and churlish posts in this thread simply have no place in an internet forum, they do nothing but drag the maturity level of the discourse into the abyss. The guy is a skier, that in and of itself should be respected. I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , TTip-ers, NewSchoolers, Epicureans, jongs and lurkers alike) to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) as well as "gapers" are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!