Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I'm going to call trolling on this guy given the exercise bike picture with skis on. There is no way that is real. If he's trolling, this is more hilarious.

Scotsman you are off a bit on this one. All good though. So a little birdie told a little birdie who told me that this guy is a total prick in real life. An ego so large that he would not get why people would even ridicule him. Let this thread make it to the tgr Wall of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Blurred is somebodies kid you fucking moran bitch!
    Holy fuck I'm getting some funny looks right now! WINNING right here!

This thread is amusing. Clearly this guy is not a SKIER though. He might attempt to ski occasionally but you can tell even just from the way he's standing in the pics that he'll never get it. NTTAWWT.

I have yet to spot him in person at Snowbird.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    An ego so large that he would not get why people would even ridicule him.
    Sound like most of us cunts here on TGR!
    TGR Bureau Chief, Greenwater, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman50 View Post
    Sound like most of us cunts here on TGR!
    I'll give you that one scots. Zing!

Sent from my ADR6350 using TGR Forums

I wonder if he is carrying a screwdriver now?

[QUOTE]Ohh so sorry TGR is so cool that someone can't useS every avenue available to them to try and and have fun skiing. Who gives a shit if he has oriange pants is constantly training for something you will never do. He is doing it for the love of the sport. If anything, now we know that it you who is the BEATER and mostly likely insecure. I don't know about you but I would like to know if you really have any game at all. And the troll isn't funny at all, just stupid, like most of your other posts.[\QUOTE]

Are you kidding us? A harness at the Bird and BEAVER CREEK?

Bump for bacon

He will come sniffin'

nuthin' burps like bacon

[QUOTE=philth;3558963]
    Ohh so sorry TGR is so cool that someone can't useS every avenue available to them to try and and have fun skiing. Who gives a shit if he has oriange pants is constantly training for something you will never do. He is doing it for the love of the sport. If anything, now we know that it you who is the BEATER and mostly likely insecure. I don't know about you but I would like to know if you really have any game at all. And the troll isn't funny at all, just stupid, like most of your other posts.[\QUOTE]

uh....http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...TST-with-Dukes
    Ski more blog less - Foggy Goggles

Quote Originally Posted by dos bolsas View Post
    Ohh so sorry TGR is so cool that someone can't use every avenue available to them to try and and have fun skiing. Who gives a shit if he has oriange pants is constantly training for something you will never do. He is doing it for the love of the sport. If anything, now we know that it you who is the BEATER and mostly likely insecure. I don't know about you but I would like to know if you really have any game at all. And the troll isn't funny at all, just stupid, like most of your other posts.
    PAGING JONG SLAUGHTER, PLEASE PICK UP THE WHITE COURTESYJONG TELEPHONE

Quote Originally Posted by Crampedon View Post
    PAGING JONG SLAUGHTER, PLEASE PICK UP THE WHITE COURTESYJONG TELEPHONE
    Yessss.........
    fish in a barrel.
    Ski more blog less - Foggy Goggles

The e-stalking is douchey and normally, I'd agree with scotsman, but the guy came off as a dick IRL when someone here tried to help him.

And whoever said orange pants... way to miss the point. EDIT: oh you were trolling... nevermind.

10 pages by the weekend.

[QUOTE=philth;3558963]
    Ohh so sorry TGR is so cool that someone can't useS every avenue available to them to try and and have fun skiing. Who gives a shit if he has oriange pants is constantly training for something you will never do. He is doing it for the love of the sport. If anything, now we know that it you who is the BEATER and mostly likely insecure. I don't know about you but I would like to know if you really have any game at all. And the troll isn't funny at all, just stupid, like most of your other posts.[\QUOTE]

Maybe he's trying out skiing with it on since he'll have to wear one on an upcoming trip to a glacier in AK that he's saved his whole life for !
    You don't know what his circumstances are you fucking moran cuntish bitch! Although I admit the two gopros are funny.

I'm hearing you Scots but the problem is that I know that this guy can afford to buy the company that makes his harness... And his skis ... Just for fun.

That's 2 gopro's AND a contour gps cam!

Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    I'm hearing you Scots but the problem is that I know that this guy can afford to buy the company that makes his harness... And his skis ... Just for fun.
    If he's that rich then maybe you should be trying to befriend him and become his "TGR mentor" and he will be so grateful he'll invite you on the trip he has planned and is training for which may be cruising around BC on a boat with a heli on deck, full of high priced hookers and blow.
    You're obviously jealous of his wealth and secretly want to butt fuck him......admit it , you douche!

C'mon buddy, he's even got 'biners hanging off his pack. You really can't deny the humor here. Good thing we've never giggled at anyone's steeze.

No wonder this place is going down hill and a lot of people stopping posting stoke. You guys are turning into a bunch of bullies.
    Sure they guy is OTT but he doesn't deserve stalking and more ridicule.
    It's like that picture of the poor kid who's fallen with powder cords on his snowblades....makes me cringe when I see how you fucking idiots gloat over it. That's somebodies kid you fucking moran bitches!
    I ain't no saint but you fuckers go too far in trying to stalk this guy.
    We just lost some amazing skiers up here in WA and maybe we're all feeling a bit emotional at the moment but I bet not one of the ones' we lost would think stalking and further ridiculing this guy is funny or what the ski tribe should be about.

Fucking morans the lot of you.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Ya all quit makin fun of my bro Iceman
    or I'm gonna open a can of e spare checkin physc ops
    on ya
    cereal
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Bwahhhh .... Um ... Nope, I secretly do not want to have anal sex with you Scotsman.... I mean Gaper Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    C'mon buddy, he's even got 'biners hanging off his pack. You really can't deny the humor here. Good thing we've never giggled at anyone's steeze.
    I know...we've done the same....in fact everyday.....no problem with the ridicule..... I'm drawing a personal line at the suggested stalking! Too far...even for TGR .

Hey, I get the stalking thing too. The ridicule is another thing entirely.

this thread sucks, you guys are ass holes.

I know...we've done the same....in fact everyday.....no problem with the ridicule..... I'm drawing a personal line at the suggested stalking! Too far...even for TGR .
    fair 'nuff!

I saw a good one yesterday. It was 'older-woman-in vintage-lime-green-fartbag-with-cameltoe'. Now she's the one I want to stalk!

dude is justly holding up his pants with that harness...kudos!.....Ive seen enough punk -scumbagdwarfcumburbing low pant fags in my life
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Haaaa truth^^^^^ to that troll.