Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlamvanHam View Post
    for you guys trying to patch Intuitions, Shoe Goo works great. The inside heel would be difficult AND it would inevitably dry not in the shape of your heel.

Plastic/saran wrap tight on your heel and foot into liner? It would work but the problem is how long it would take the shoe goo to set up: in other words you'd probably have to leave the liner on your foot for ~ an hour.

And I'm sure most know this, I did not: an ice cube is amazing for smoothing out a shoe goo patch job. The shoe goo can be fresh out of the tube and an ice cube can be used immediately to completely spread it out and smooth it.
    Shoo goo/ aqua seal/ freesole It sall liquid ureathane and it has to cure overnight

an icecube directly on shoo goo I have never heard of and I have done literally hundreds of fixes,

I have been going thru a couple of 8oz tubes a year for the last 5years
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    an icecube directly on shoo goo I have never heard of and I have done literally hundreds of fixes,
    I'm same. I love the stuff. I don't know how I came upon it but it was a youtube vid of a skate rat fixing his shoes with shoe goo and instructing how to do it. He advises to get out an ice cube and spread it and smooth it out. It appeared to work.

How well it works you will only know when you try it yourself. It's a borderline "holy shit" moment if you are the shoe goo connoisseur you claim to be.

And yeah, the stuff takes 24 hours but by then it's fully good to go. You are not shaping it and it is not flowing after an hour. It's set but not fully cured.
    Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    That grip walk shit is ridiculous.

I been touching about 100 suits a year, they pay me money for it,

if i want a smoove finish I put piece of plastic bag on the fix
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I use plastic bags. I use masking tape. I use whatever the fix requires for what I envision will create the best results. Try the cube. You'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    That grip walk shit is ridiculous.