WTB Titan, Radium or similar, 28.0

As the title says, looking for a Titan or Garmont Radium in a 28.0, used in decent condition. I can get both new for around $500, so used would have to be a good bit cheaper than that to make it worthwhile, say $350 or under. Would consider a Factor or Cochise, but haven't been able to try them on so I'm leaning towards the Radium or Titan as I'm confident in the fit. Have intuition liners, so liner condition not that important. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by panchosdad View Post
    As the title says, looking for a Titan or Garmont Radium in a 28.0, used in decent condition. I can get both new for around $500, so used would have to be a good bit cheaper than that to make it worthwhile, say $350 or under. Would consider a Factor or Cochise, but haven't been able to try them on so I'm leaning towards the Radium or Titan as I'm confident in the fit. Have intuition liners, so liner condition not that important. Thanks.
    I have a pair of Radii that may work. The shell size goes up to 28.5. BSL is 315. NO TECH FIttings!

Sorry, need the tech fittings. Did the older Radii come w/o?

Nope, I broke em.

I have a pair of BD Quadrants I bought here used. They do not fit me and I have not skied them. I will sell them for less than I paid. $200 shipped?

check your pm

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    I have a pair of BD Quadrants I bought here used. They do not fit me and I have not skied them. I will sell them for less than I paid. $200 shipped?
    Jethro, can you tell me more about the fit? Narrow/wide foot? Tech fittings/DIN sole? What size?

Ski Whore, PM back at you.

The boot is the stiffest boot in Black diamonds effiency series. They are intended as light, stiff boots. I have Factors as my main boot, but they are not light. The quadrant seems to have an average heel and arch area, with a higher volume forefoot. They have a thin rubber sole with Tech fittings. Size 28. I would say it is probably closer to the Radium in flex and fit. Titan is stiffer and narrower I believe. Gotta go to work now. Back after 6.
    Last edited by Jethro; 02-21-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks Jethro. Leaning towards the Titans, but I'll see if I can find some Quadrants to try on.