FS: Moment M1 192 (2008s?)

Moment M1 192s (mounted for 335bsl)

The heel pulled out...don't seem to be much worse for the wear though. Were freshly tuned day before. Probably skied them 10 times before that...picked them up from PappaG in the fall of '08.

Want something new so just gonna get rid of them. They are super burly skis with tons of life left on them. Besides typical top sheet abuse, bases & edges are pretty much perfect.

These things are tanks...Super fun, super fast; Will slay anything you throw at them; Definitely the stiffest ski I have ever had.

I'm thinking $160.

This is the heel that pulled out:

I had a Solly mounting template for mm5 BSL lying around so too a few pics with it lines up directly over center (1' mark on the tape measure. The following two pics are close-up of the toe and heel pieced, respectively. (I also have temples for Freerides...if anyone is interested I can take pics of that too.)

Don't forget you can always throw inserts from www.bindingfreedom.com into the existing holes if you like Look/Rossi.

Last edited by smolakian; 02-23-2012 at 07:14 PM.

Might have a friend who wants these

Sent from my ADR6350 using TGR Forums

you ripped out of moments too? =/ favorite ski except for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Do you have one of those gay ass stickers on your car? If so, I'll bet money youre an uptight passive aggressive fucktard that hates anyone different than them, yet loves to pay lip service to 'tolerance'.

People with coexist stickers are ALMOST as bad as tele skiers, although there is some overlap.

some tuners like to take bindings off for the tune - might want to check with the shop and see because that could definitely contribute to a pull-out.

Quote Originally Posted by jondrums View Post
    some tuners like to take bindings off for the tune - might want to check with the shop and see because that could definitely contribute to a pull-out.
    Really?! That seems like a lot of extra work (and risk)!

Regardless, I'm not gonna blaming people for anything...Admittedly, I was the one who mounted 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelinskier View Post
    you ripped out of moments too? =/ favorite ski except for that.
    Wow! First I've heard of that pattern. Makes me feel a little better about myself (maybe I'm not a fat-ass who doesn't know how to properly mount a pair of skis!) As you can see, I reused a pair of holes for the heels and yes I did use waterproof wood glue. I don't remember the details as it was over a year ago, however I have all the tools; tognar bits, taps, drill-press. Plus, with the metal-layer...I was shocked.

The most embarrassing part: The pull-out happened getting off at the top of a lift at Steamboat; Suddenly, my foot was in the snow and I was on the ground like a gaper.

Bump....

Con't believe nobody's interested in these...

Wouldn't be that disappointed keeping them but with all the new shapes, materials and tech. (like swap plates) the whole idea of a "quiver" is beginning to feel like more trouble than it's worth to me.

Must...simplify...

Surprised to see these still around. When did I sell these to you? Fall of 08/spring of 09? Damn long time ago. Sorry to hear about the binding ripping out. These would be an incredible early season ski to get the legs in shape before the powder hits. Also makes a super fun spring slushy ski as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaG View Post
    Surprised to see these still around. When did I sell these to you? Fall of 08/spring of 09?
    Fall '08 I think...

Quote Originally Posted by PappaG View Post
    Also makes a super fun spring slushy ski as well.
    Yeah I had some amazing slush days on these at A-Basin. They give you some amazing confidence while everyone around you is just concentrating on not blowing out a knee! So fast...

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    Bought a similar pair earlier in the season for 100, I was lucky though because the previous mounts were for tele and a huge fucking foot on a regular downill binding.

Do you think their is any chance i could squeeze a 347 solly in there and be good
    "make it snow you fuck"
    -Mikee, every single morning

Looking for half a pair of 188 tahoes

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Bro View Post
    Do you think their is any chance i could squeeze a 347 solly in there and be good
    Probably. I have a pair of sollys at home so I can get a rough estimate (they're mounted on another pair) of the screw pattern. Let me know how serious you are though before I spend a bunch of time figuring it out. If you are, let me know more specifically what you're looking for and I can take some measurements & pics.

pm sent
    "make it snow you fuck"
    -Mikee, every single morning

Looking for half a pair of 188 tahoes

Updated with more pics to help with mounting options.

Anyone recall any details about the suggested mount-point on these?

those skis rule. the line mount point was perfect.
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

Thanks dood.

On the line or -1 is $$$ still rocking some or I would get down on theese
    Pay the man that pays me

http://www.ever-ware.com/
    http://pmgear.com/
    http://freeridesystems.bigcartel.com/

lurking with a bag o dicks for you