Random stoke, cause I never post shit.

Thought I'd throw up some random singletrack pics from the last few riding seasons. I never contribute shit around here, so here is pics cause I'm gimped, the snowpack is shit, sketch, and I'm bored. Hopefully this works, cause my dumbass has never really known how to post pics!

Do these show up? Better yet, resize?

looks good to me, where is pic #2?

Worked great. Heal up. Got any from random BC trips?

Yeahhh!!!

I need more of this
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    looks good to me, where is pic #2?

Suntop (I think that was what it was called), western WA.

Lee- Unfortunately most of my BC pics are on slides (pre-digi camera days). But, I did find a couple randoms. I'll beef up the B.C. pics this summer .

more MT

The Snake Pit (Golden, B.C.)

Near Revy

Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    Lee- Unfortunately most of my BC pics are on slides (pre-digi camera days). But, I did find a couple randoms. I'll beef up the B.C. pics this summer .

Near Revy
    Hey i've skied those couloirs! Recent video of that from some splitter friends with lots of swearing

bump this

Good shit.

Sweeet! The one with Rainier looks fun, WA needs more above treeline trails, all I ever see around here are trees!
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin

http://mtnsaremyhome.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mtnsaremyhome View Post
    Sweeet! The one with Rainier looks fun, WA needs more above treeline trails, all I ever see around here are trees!
    Many of these pics are from WA. Most under rated state in the union IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnsaremyhome View Post
    Agree with hick. Teanaway, entiat, wenatchee, leavenworth area have tons of treeline or alpine rides

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Agree with hick. Teanaway, entiat, wenatchee, leavenworth area have tons of treeline or alpine rides
    Fair enough, I've only ridden in leavenworth once. I need to travel, explore, and expand my horizons; work/school it less, summers coming!
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin

http://mtnsaremyhome.blogspot.com/

Nice dude, missed this first time around. I'm gonna try and head west this summer.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Wife and I just got back from a nice little sesh in W. MT, WA, BC. Thought I better post up some goodness. We are so close to the best part of the season, come on September tackiness!!! Can't wait!

Wandering through loamy goodness in western MT. This trail was such a score.

Up higher still in MT.

Getting close to a very long beautiful descent in western WA, good vert and stupid flowy dh.

Big country in the S. Chilcotins.

Wifey mashing up to Windy Pass after riding up to Spruce LK.

Headed down to the first leg of our dh off Windy Pass.

Really cool sub alpine single track in S. Chilc.

Uh oh, darkness creeping in. Shit, I guess we should have started before 1 pm.

Time to rally out a shit load of vert before we spend the night. We did have the good fortune to come across some really nice folks from Lilieoot and Salmo that offered us their horse blankets, food and beer for the night before the last climb. We opted to push on and made it out just before darkness. Still can't believe we didn't get lost armed with a map that looked like a 2nd grader made it and nothing else. Good times with my favorite riding partner (wife !

Headed to the best dh of the trip and maybe ever for me. It was all time.

Whoa there!

Yeah, she is fun to ride with, eh? Crushin it as usual, nice to see you guys living well.

We are so close to the best part of the season, come on September tackiness!!! Can't wait!
    Seriously, hope we're close. Hiked Blackmore yesterday and I could barely keep myself from crashing on foot in the moon powder up top. Squaw divide is even worse, bring the sticky 2.5's and a breathing apparatus.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Bump... cause the high country is calling. Mountain bike season is a lot like ski season in that it take a while for the good stuff to come into condition and the season for the best rides is short. Well, that good stuff up high is slowly opening up for some awsome descents far from all the trekking pole wielding extreme walkers. Here are few pics from a nice find this weekend near the home turf.

The Mrs. on the other side of the hill (bozo), enjoying a meadow.

Yours truly on the climb in no man's land. Very different landscape than the NW part of the state where I have been riding recently.

Stay off the grass!

This access brought to you by mining. Yeah for old timey miners!

Lots of vert to go.

Revy enjoying the chase for a couple thousand vert. Fucking amper.

Some nice track and good views. Kinda distracting in places.

This little section was cool from a trail builders perespective. Some salty bastards blasted and beat a line through this stuff back in the day. Very nice.

I missed getting an awsome pic of a big bull elk in velvet running out in front of me lower on this ride. Very cool none the less. Gotta love the elusive Bull Wapati!
    Last edited by hick; 07-02-2013 at 10:33 AM.