Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Benny is probably a Gallagher fan.

https://www.goldderby.com/article/20...rvais-amazing/
    Globers want Ricky back every year.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    So what's your take on Monty Python?
    It just occurred to me. Don't know if that was your intent, but did you just equate that little shit's comedy with the multi headed genius of Python?

Something else occurred to me. I would have liked to see Pesci slowly walk to the stage from the Scorcese table after he insulted him, just get that little guy in the right position, and, bam, a nice jab directly into the nose. Bam. Just push the whole nostril assembly an inch back. Watch him crumble, sniveling, as blood and snot and tears flow onto the stage. Then, calmly go back to the table, say, "See ya boys, headin' back to Jerrzee" and calmly walk out to his driver. Taking his swag, of course. I see Pacino with that wide eyed "whoa" look on his face, moving into a smile, Scorcese looking a little glum, because this may have messed up his Oscar chances, and he needs all the help he can get, and Deniro doing that smile and, pointing finger at Pesci, "You, You......".

Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Benny is probably a Gallagher fan.
    Such a waste of good fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Something else occurred to me. I would have liked to see Pesci slowly walk to the stage from the Scorcese table after he insulted him, just get that little guy in the right position, and, bam, a nice jab directly into the nose. Bam. Just push the whole nostril assembly an inch back. Watch him crumble, sniveling, as blood and snot and tears flow onto the stage. Then, calmly go back to the table, say, "See ya boys, headin' back to Jerrzee" and calmly walk out to his driver. Taking his swag, of course. I see Pacino with that wide eyed "whoa" look on his face, moving into a smile, Scorcese looking a little glum, because this may have messed up his Oscar chances, and he needs all the help he can get, and Deniro doing that smile and, pointing finger at Pesci, "You, You......".
    I guess you REALLY don’t like Gervais

He's not bad at times. Just deserves a punch in the nose to redirect.

You think people should be punched for things they say? Assault is an appropriate response to light hearted roasts?

Terry Gilliam: ‘I’m tired of white men being blamed for everything wrong with the world’

After two decades of trying, the director and former Monty Python member has finally managed to make ‘The Man Who Killed Don Quixote’. But he’d rather talk to Alexandra Pollard about #MeToo, the trials of being a white man, and why he’s decided to become a ‘black lesbian in transition’
    https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9269136.html

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    You think people should be punched for things they say? Assault is an appropriate response to light hearted roasts?
    Being punched by the ~5 foot tall, 76 year old bungling thief from Home Alone doesn't sound that bad.

Presumably you'd be allowed to punch him back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    Beating a horse face?
    watch out for snakes

Hey, Lauren Bacall got a punch in the face in the Sopranos. It's a nice touch at times.

Or, to quote the great Mike Tyson, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."

Honest question: How many times have you been punched in the face by someone who was actually trying to hurt you?

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Honest question: How many times have you been punched in the face by someone who was actually trying to hurt you?
    Not nearly often enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Don't forget that the Office has been re-done in something like 10 different languages.

But According to Bunny "he's not funny"
    After Life and Extras were both incredible as well. It’s really springtime in the garden of ignore lately.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

The original office is some of the best TV ever. The US Office is serviceable.

Years back I went full Ricky at a sales conference. I hosted our awards show. Half the night was me putting sales reps Linkedin pictures up on the big screen and making fun of them. Dragged all the Directors on stage and made them read mean tweets I wrote. I finished it off by announcing the President's Club trip for the next year. It was pretty priceless to watch the disappointment of a thousand sales goons when they learned that next year's trip was to Regina, Saskatchewan. I'm going to look for that video.

I always thought the Office was unfunny and mean spirited, too. Like you.

Yeah, but, that would have been funny.

it wasn't. reads like an eight grader wrote it.

You're obviously a Ricky fan. But, he's better at insults, a little.

He's really really good at them.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

You're obviously a Ricky fan. But, he's better at insults, a little.
    Nah, not a fan. You just irritate me, say really stupid shit all the time and I feel the need to put you down because of it.