Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Video TR: Colorado is ON! (hucks, powder, and other goodies)

A really slow start this year had everyone wondering if we were EVER going to get a killer powder day. Well, it happened... for a couple weeks. It finally snowed a ton in Colorado, and here's a video to prove it. Shot over 3 days around Vail, Breckenridge and Berthoud Pass.

And yes, I'm still feeling my neck from that crunch, but my stoke meter is still on red alert.
    Last edited by Lindahl; 02-15-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Radness to the bone
    Dollar sign that bitch.

awesome!! thank you for the colorado goods.

Good stuff. That one huck looked to have a pretty narrow landing with the downed tree/log on the diagonal.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

3.34 and 3.43 were sweet. Great trees in the opening minutes.

Mahalo! It's on!

love it, fun stuff

Goods delivered. Hope to have a least one of those days this year. Damn fine.
    The Passion is in the Risk

dam good stuff lindahl!!

Nice work...
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee! That was fun!
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

kick ass. Thanks!

Nice! It is fully on

Good Stuff...looking forward to the next edit

10 ft of air?! whooooaa, so rad, are you a pro?

Solid work man, great riding and hucking with such a positive and stoked crew out there last weekend. The tree tapping is cool and all, but we'll work on getting a cleaner line through next time.

Thanks for posting some stoke. So nice to see that winter has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyNasty View Post
    Maybe not, but you sure sound like a douche.

Thanks for the stoke, fun video.

Post something better, bigger, or STFU and GTFO douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    The wife's not gonna be happy when she sees a few dollars missing from the savings and a note on the door that reads, "Gone to AK for the week. Remember to walk the dog."
    Quote Originally Posted by kannonbal View Post
    Damn it. You never get a powder day you didn't ski back. The one time you blow off a day, or a season, it will be the one time it is the miracle of all history. The indescribable flow, the irreplaceable nowness, the transcendental dance; blink and you miss it.
    Some people blink their whole lives.

Solid work!!! makes me think I should try to start getting my skis off the ground a bit more. Its always fun to push yourself even if you're not totally awesome and gnar like ShadyNasty must be.

I'd be more impressed if someone dislocated their shoulder on a 10 footer than a groomer.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

^^^
    uh-oh looks like Lindahl's got friend's,

A. Just kidding, and clearly Lindahl is taking this a lot less personally than you gals, or at least he is a man

B. You seriously think I was trying to impress anyone by eating shit?

Beside's I shared a funny story of hurting myself in a dumbass way in a dumbass place, but believe me I've been in harrier scenarios.

C. To SterlingSpikeDancer: Lindahl shares a video so you can beat off to slow skiing and AC/DC, which clearly you do otherwise you wouldn't be so butthurt about some other bro's webedit. You're talking a lot more trash than anyone else here and you're starting to take this away from skiing and make it personal, which hurts my feewings.

I know I'm not a pro so I think I adopt a tone that reflects it. I've posted bigger stuff here, so I don't need to fucking troll you or even acknowledge you because real men don't get so worked up about jokes on the internet. Pretty big fucking coward who only likes to tell douchebags to shut up from behind a computer screen.

Wonder if your mouth is as big in person, mine is

I may be a douchebag but I ain't a fucking coward

to: Lindahl, I really was kidding, I just always laugh at the enthusiasm in your posts.

the rest of you have hoar in your vaginas quite honestly
    Last edited by ShadyNasty; 02-17-2012 at 11:22 PM.

can't be far from a ski-off...

^^^
    Honestly i think this is just a generation thing, all 30 year olds who moved out here from the mid-west who can afford skis like the ones in the video suck, and all 21 year olds who spend their parents money on dumbshit are douchebags, its the cycle of life.

not anywhere near healthy yet, but should still be doing a competition right next to Berthoud at Winterpark in March . It's a freeride competition with completely open registration. If Lindahl wants it to happen he can sign-up and we'll actually get it judged.
    Last edited by ShadyNasty; 02-18-2012 at 01:56 AM. Reason: because i write like a retard

Whatever dude. No trash talking, just stating a sentiment, that apparently is shared by a few. And rest assured, I would have no compunction whatsoever discussing anything in person. No need to be defensive and agro, TAKE the interwebz ribbing like you are DISHING it.

Put the stoke up, but don't rag on someone else who IS putting the stoke up. Hopefully the venue for Weekend Warrior will be filled in by then, and best of luck to you. Take some Go Pro footie of how much you slay the gnar. I will be the first on in line to pat you on the back for posting rad stoke.

Until then, I will enjoy it when someone is responsibly pushing their boundaries in the backcountry and posting stoke. Can't wait for chapter 2 Lindhal.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    The wife's not gonna be happy when she sees a few dollars missing from the savings and a note on the door that reads, "Gone to AK for the week. Remember to walk the dog."
    Quote Originally Posted by kannonbal View Post
    Damn it. You never get a powder day you didn't ski back. The one time you blow off a day, or a season, it will be the one time it is the miracle of all history. The indescribable flow, the irreplaceable nowness, the transcendental dance; blink and you miss it.
    Some people blink their whole lives.

^^^
    uh-oh looks like Lindahl's got friend's,

A. Just kidding, and clearly Lindahl is taking this a lot less personally than you gals, or at least he is a man

B. You seriously think I was trying to impress anyone by eating shit?

Beside's I shared a funny story of hurting myself in a dumbass way in a dumbass place, but believe me I've been in harrier scenarios.

C. To SterlingSpikeDancer: Lindahl shares a video so you can beat off to slow skiing and AC/DC, which clearly you do otherwise you wouldn't be so butthurt about some other bro's webedit. You're talking a lot more trash than anyone else here and you're starting to take this away from skiing and make it personal, which hurts my feewings.

I know I'm not a pro so I think I adopt a tone that reflects it. I've posted bigger stuff here, so I don't need to fucking troll you or even acknowledge you because real men don't get so worked up about jokes on the internet. Pretty big fucking coward who only likes to tell douchebags to shut up from behind a computer screen.

Wonder if your mouth is as big in person, mine is

I may be a douchebag but I ain't a fucking coward

to: Lindahl, I really was kidding, I just always laugh at the enthusiasm in your posts.

the rest of you have hoar in your vaginas quite honestly

^^^
    dude I'm sorry but memes are fucking gay, and believe me bro nothing about this thread is bringing me down

SterlingDancer: "Until then, I will enjoy it when someone is responsibly pushing their boundaries in the backcountry" - this and pretty much everything else you just said I can totally agree with. If I am healthy I will do my best, I am only doing it for fun, I can't have another season ending injury this year.

My original comment was just what I would've said to a bro as a joke if I was there in person. Then suddenly everyone got up in arms about not being negative, but I thought this was TGR, are we suddenly not allowed to egg on other dudes? Come on

So yeah I am totally all for playful shittalking about skiing, but when you start your contribution to the conversation with "Hey Douchebag" obviously "Hey Vagina" is going to be the reply.

If that's butthurt, then I don't give a fuck

I never said that I slay the gnar, I never said that I was rad. But posting on TGR shouldn't be like walking on eggshells cuz you never know who you're gonna offend.