PRICEDROP! Vicik's, Outerwear, Helmet

The Jeffery's I have been on have totally slayed my quiver. It's time to re-adjust.

Established Mag's get precedence over JONGS.

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED CONUS VIA USPS FROM PORTLAND, OR! ALSO INCLUDES PAYPAL FEE'S. CANADA ADD $25

BINDINGS NOT INCLUDED!

11/12 186 ON3P Vicik's. Only 4 days on these. Completely mint! Mounted one time with Solly STH14 drivers on the factory line for a 305 BSL. These are 11/12's with the 10/11 Wren topsheet. Great ski for just about everything. $375 SHIPPED

Solly Sideways 3L jacket. Worn 10 days. no rips, no tears. All zippers zip. Pretty minty fresh. PNWet proof.

Jacket(Orange)XL $100 SHIPPED

Also have BNIB Bern Baker Size:Large. $50 SHIPPED

Training for Alpental

aarrgghh...those Viciks are tempting...
    "Remember, if you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -Warren Miller
    Ephesians 4:7

Do it! I have first ten with Grizzly Corn top sheet and I facking love mine! Just got back from steamboat and encountered all conditions - corduroy, ice, hardpack, dust on crust, boot deep POW and junked up crud and my Viciks handled it all beautifully! Absolutely love this ski as a one ski quiver! Should add that I am a fan of ON3P as I also have 191 Wrens and 191 Billys and feel with these 3 skis I have the perfect quiver for all conditions! Buy em - you won't regret it!

Interested in the 3l jacket... Will you be at Meadows over the weekend?

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    tentative dibs on the jacket, pm sent
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Jacket sold to DK Alaskan. Someone buy theses ski's before I say fuck it, and remount them.
    Training for Alpental

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    if they were only about 10-15 cm longer...
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

I really love mine, would not want them much longer than 186 for my size. Easily a quiver of one for many folks.

Bumparooni
    watch out for snakes