Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Pow Nas.
    I havent been on them yet but my buddy rides his 90% of the time and is super stoked on them.
    Nice and subtle tip and tail rocker, lots of sidecut , rails groomers and a fairly stiff build.
    Seems happy doing any turn shape and smears at will...
    You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing

I'm skiing my 183 fat bros for the first time tomorrow on blackcomb... got them for my days off of the race boards. (days too deep for training...) but overall I think we were looking for similar skis.

My main priorities were float, maneuverability, but they still need to be able to open it up when we aren't fogged in, and then they need to haul the groomed. My moment bibby's hooked too much when trying to open them up in deep snow, and they just sucked on the hardpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupp- View Post
    I'm skiing my 183 fat bros for the first time tomorrow on blackcomb... got them for my days off of the race boards. (days too deep for training...) but overall I think we were looking for similar skis.

My main priorities were float, maneuverability, but they still need to be able to open it up when we aren't fogged in, and then they need to haul the groomed. My moment bibby's hooked too much when trying to open them up in deep snow, and they just sucked on the hardpack.
    Which version of Bibby did you have?

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    You want a review of them on boiler plate shit, dust on crust, crust on dust, and dirt, rocks and bushes? I can do one of those right now.

Just wait till after this weekend where I plan on skiing them IN some cold snow until my face falls off. I should also be getting my camera back from canon tomorrow for some pretty pikshurz...... I can promise you, no one on this planet is more annoyed with the situation than me right now. The worst snow year in decadeS here does mean something. I don't know what's up with the rest of these slackers that have them and live somewhere it's been snowing.
    I could ski the shit out of them in bottomless blower but the sis has midterms and is stressed so she has not sent them to me yet ;(..... But I am on their big brother today so its still gonna own..

I'm in the same boat as the OP. Also have EHP's that I love except for the radius, and willing to give up just a mini touch of charginess for some playfullness. I was thinking Rocker2 122.

Quote Originally Posted by slashy View Post
    I'm in the same boat as the OP. Also have EHP's that I love except for the radius, and willing to give up just a mini touch of charginess for some playfullness. I was thinking Rocker2 122.
    I was thinking more about the 115...

Worth George, Response core, carbon blend. Depending on your size, might want to request softer flex. Akokskis is on them, PM him for details.
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

also the upcoming Rocker 115.
    60% of the time, it works every time.

I had the reg184. but the bases were severely f-ed: Round and no edge bite. Although they ruled the trees, the versatility i wanted wasn't there.

Just came back from two days at whistler testing skis. What length are you looking for? I would be considering the Atomic Automatic or the Faction 3.Zero, but there are definitely lots of options, like the revised Influence 115, Rocker2 115, On3P Wrenegade, Surface Live Life, Blizzard Bodacious.
    If you want I can probably borrow some Faction 3.Zeros if you wanna get a feel for them, PM me... the only ones to try are 183s tho. Probably shorter than you'd want but you can still get a very good feel for the ski.
    What do you mean why do I have duct tape on my skis!?! It improves edge hold, increases pop, adds durability, and most importantly, boosts horsepower by like 30%... what? your skis don't have horsepower?