Thread: NHL Obituary

NHL Obituary

Archie Bennitz. The 84-year-old Canadian died last week and used his obituary as a forum to trash NHL commissioner Gary Bettman and union leader Bob Goodenow from the grave. "He asked that Mr. Bettman and Mr. Goodenow know that they are 'skunks' for denying him the pleasure of watching the NHL this year," read Bennitz's death notice in last Thursday's Ottawa Citizen. "He also asked that Mr. Bettman step aside and give Wayne Gretzky the job that rightfully belongs to him."

2 thumbs up...couldn't say it any better
    [This Space For Rent]

Apt title for the thread. IHL is more entertaining anyway.
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Quote Originally Posted by nest
    Apt title for the thread. IHL is more entertaining anyway.

GO ICE DOGS!!
    "First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down."
    George Burns.

In case you missed it, Chris Chelios and Darian Hatcher will be playing for the Detroit UHL team soon. Kris Draper and Kirk Maltby are also considering it "if they can work out the insurance". Minor league hockey atmosphere with pro athletes?! FUCK YEAH!
    "I smell varmint puntang."

I miss Hockey bad.After watching a season of prancing,dancing dumb f*ck jackasses in the NFL,I really miss it.I F*ckin hate T.O.!
    Calmer than you dude

Quote Originally Posted by FNG
    In case you missed it, Chris Chelios and Darian Hatcher will be playing for the Detroit UHL team soon. Kris Draper and Kirk Maltby are also considering it "if they can work out the insurance". Minor league hockey atmosphere with pro athletes?! FUCK YEAH!

Heh. They play across the street from my office. The sudden influx of foreign cars in the parking lot is pretty funny.
    Buy nice things here.
    www.motorcityglassworks.com