Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Oder View Post
    the DynaFit Radical FT12's stiffener/anti-vibration plate system that connects the toe and heel sections?
    heh.

Ski more blog less - Foggy Goggles

Solid offering, Jon!
    Congrats!
    Aggressive in my own mind

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    Or you could have noticed that the picture itself is a hyperlink.
    internet=hard, apparently

Quote Originally Posted by dk_alaskan View Post
    do these have the same mounting holes (to the ski) as the dynaduke plate?
    The share 6 holes in common with Sollyfits. If you remove sollyfits, you'll have to fill two toe holes, drill two new toe holes, and drill two new heel holes per ski.

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    any plans for similar Tyrolia mount plate?
    not currently, although I do like my Tyrolias.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Oder View Post
    Will these work with the DynaFit Radical FT12's stiffener/anti-vibration plate system that connects the toe and heel sections?
    Yes.

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    So, simplistic as i am, i take it the dynalook doesn't share any holes with the dynaduke and I would have to re-drill?
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

^^ sorry - I didn't answer your question at all.

DynaLook toeplates share the two frontmost holes with Dynadukes, but the rearmost holes are 20mm further forward. (Toes: reuse 2 holes, fill 2 holes, drill 2 new holes)

DynaLook heelplates share their rear 4 holes with DynaDuke holes only for 320BSL & Large, or 280BSL & Small. (Heels@320or280: reuse 4 holes and drill 2 new holes; Else: fill 4 holes, drill 6 new holes).

The hotness. I still need a real camera.

The templates are a little off, but using the existing holes for the plums it took about 20 minutes to set it all up. It was also pretty easy to set the up to run 2 boots with different BSLs - 310 on the full tilts and 318 on the factors.

I could basically sell all my other skis/bindings with this setup, if I wasn't such a gear whore.

Jon, you're the man.
    No, the real point is, I don't give a damn
    - Carl

FKN awesome. stoked for these!

PM inbound.

Quote Originally Posted by good4nothing View Post

I think you should ski them like that and post a TR.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

gotta ask jondrums, is the mount consistent with other BF plates. may pull another auction for my dyna/duke lhasa's if I can get a pair of looks on there?

duh, sorry just saw the post above. need coffee

Bump for awesomeness. Just ordered mine.

Hey Jondrums, if using with PX/Axial 2 and Dynafit (not FKS), can you get away with only drilling the back 4 holes on the heel plates?

Quote Originally Posted by bern43 View Post
    Those look great. Any news on when the updated sollyfit plates that work with dynafit radicals will be available?
    Just wanted to bump this question as it didn't get answered....anything in the works for a solly/radical plate??

Quote Originally Posted by good4nothing View Post
    The templates are a little off, but using the existing holes for the plums it took about 20 minutes to set it all up. It was also pretty easy to set the up to run 2 boots with different BSLs - 310 on the full tilts and 318 on the factors.

I could basically sell all my other skis/bindings with this setup, if I wasn't such a gear whore.

Jon, you're the man.
    These are awesome. My buddies swear by your plates. Jon can you comment on the templates being a little off as mentioned in the above quote? Also, looks like this system can accomodate different BSL's given the adjustments on the bindings themselves. I'm looking to mount for a tech boot with 295 bsl and alpine boot with 306 bsl. Any advice on what BSL to set the template for? I just ordered a set of plates and will likely be putting more of these on the rest of my quiver if I dont f this up. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiwald View Post
    These are awesome. My buddies swear by your plates. Jon can you comment on the templates being a little off as mentioned in the above quote? Also, looks like this system can accomodate different BSL's given the adjustments on the bindings themselves. I'm looking to mount for a tech boot with 295 bsl and alpine boot with 306 bsl. Any advice on what BSL to set the template for? I just ordered a set of plates and will likely be putting more of these on the rest of my quiver if I dont f this up. Thanks.
    The newest version of the template is spot on. Just search for the template thread here and you're set.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Blaster View Post
    Just wanted to bump this question as it didn't get answered....anything in the works for a solly/radical plate??
    Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam_540 View Post
    Hmm...

You drill more holes? If yes - then I want! If Jondrums did them like that...I still want
    Last edited by Bird Blaster; 05-10-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Sort of just realizing this now... is it possible to have the plates for two skis and swap out an FKS binding for a 306 BSL and then swap in some Radicals that will use a 287 BSL?? Hmm... suppose FKS at neutral and the Radical has a 25mm of adjustability would work out
    Last edited by StopMakingSense; 09-07-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    If you can't dig it, you ain't got no shovel

Quote Originally Posted by StopMakingSense View Post
    Sort of just realizing this now... is it possible to have the plates for two skis and swap out an FKS binding for a 306 BSL and then swap in some Radicals that will use a 287 BSL?? Hmm... suppose FKS at neutral and the Radical has a 25mm of adjustability would work out
    Having the same issue. FKS with 313 bsl and Verticals at 296bsl. Yes the vertical/radical has 25 mm of adjustability, BUT wouldn't that be the whole range of adjustability and is the plate drilled to swap bindings in the middle of their adjustability range??

Assuming this is the case you would end up with half of the dynafit 25mm or 12.5mm of adjustability and I need ~17mm (313-296=17).

Soo, if my assumption is correct, could I mount my plates at something like 307 since FKS has 10mm of adjustability and dynafit has 12.5 in the opposite direction.

One more catch: Moment recommends -5 mount and the skis will be used with the dynafit 75% of the time.

Huge thanks to anyone that can answer this, my skis are in the shop and I need to get this right!!

^^ yeah, its a bit tricky. I'd def. suggest a test mount first with that much difference between them.
    StopMakingSense needs to mount for 299 without much margin.
    skialpy, try 306 @ -1cm (puts 296bsl @ -5mm and 313 @ -13mm)

I think FKS has +/-7, and dynafit +/- 13

Thanks Jon! This tlt5 boot is throwing a wrench in my plans. Not sure I want to ski at -13 so the deliberation continues. Thank you for responding and making an awesome product!!