Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    huzzah!!

Was back in Swissland again this weekend, albeit not skiing. More fresh fell. Still can't seem to believe the luck we had with the timing for this last trip. Zap/Patxi - Oatmeal and I may head towards your way in mid April for some spring skiing. We will let ya know!
    "Girl, let us freak."

my God that looks AWESOME. so bummed I couldn't join you guys on this epic adventure. going to bookmark and re-read and drool later!!!

magnifique!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    When in Am@, I was talking to some guy who was dying to go to Jackson Hole when Am@ was awash in pow.

Doing laps like that w/you and paxti reinforced my claim to him that it's better in Yurp.

Thanks again. I'm working on my girl to convince her bring our little tribe over.
    Great TR. Personally, I think it's better in Europe when the snow coverage is good. Having had a less than epic experience last year in Europe due to low snow cover, I left my self wishing I was hiking up the King for fresh blower cascade cement. But when Euro Mountain land has good snow, like the one day we had of a foot of fresh in the Arlberg, there's no better place to be...except in AK, where you can get heli served pow lines, or so I've heard.

Will go back next year to their genuine Alpentals, and not that one here in my backyard....
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Conditions are never determinant.
    But infrastructure, architecture, history and snazz iz.

So that's why I think Yrup is better.

Despite the Wagner and their annoying warblegruntings.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Conditions are never determinant.
    But infrastructure, architecture, history and snazz iz.

So that's why I think Yrup is better.

Despite the Wagner and their annoying warblegruntings.
    Mehr kuglocke!
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

You are a brave and just soul! The only magnion to actually take the time to meet us.
    The problem with euro mags is we're actually a rare breed, spread thin and far.

Superb TR, how it's done. Glad you had a great trip, and cross the pond again soon.

S'Ok, just fodder for more ribbing.

But damn we had a killer time and managed to check off a number of life's objectives including a section of the show that was omitted here at an Am@ local's request....heh.

And the mag who showed us around E-berg, paxti, knows where it is. He's sworn to secrecy too!

I'm heading back tomorrow (3/19). Fresh storm underway. Anyone want to join me? Email please: me (a.t) carvehard (d.o.t) com

Not until you upload the pictures.

Really, just can't; family problems mixed in with trying to launch on the SW tour leave things muddled.

That trip burns brightly as the best evar.

Have a blast d00d!

Last edited by Buster Highmen; 04-30-2012 at 12:00 PM.