Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    i was just thinking- boy, i'd have a hard time pooping with no stall door, but then i remembered that our every day home commode has never had a door. it just looks out into the woods. my favorite part is not the doorless feature, though, it's the clear visquine roof that collects water, and then the happy little birds come use the birdbath and i can watch them from underneath. pretty cool, though it scared the daylights outta me the first time it happened. i love our outhouse, though i'm starting to realize that yes, indeed, -40 pooping would be WAY more pleasant indoors. we might be including some sort of heated room that has a toilet in it when we build an addition. i think i'd still want to go outside to take a leak when it's not -40 though.. so much nicer!

Quote Originally Posted by grubbers View Post
    5 years ago I was terrified of pooping in any public restroom (for whatever reason), now I'm at the point where I wouldn't have much of a problem with pooping in a doorless stall if necessary. Although I wouldn't do it in a bathroom where anonymous gay sex is a regular occurrence. There's a bar up in Burlington, VT, that has 3 urinals and a metal, seatless toilet, no dividers. I've always wanted to get there early in the night before people start puking/pissing all over it and post up with a newspaper for a bit, just to weird out the people coming in.
    My 6 year old prefers public bathrooms, the skeevier the better. Also insists on touching everything. It's actually more than touching. She practically caresses the entire fucking room.
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by OldLarry View Post
    My 6 year old prefers public bathrooms, the skeevier the better. Also insists on touching everything. It's actually more than touching. She practically caresses the entire fucking room.
    You might want to work on that a little.

Went to the third floor this morning for my regularly scheduled BM, in hopes of a replaced stall door, otherwise figuring I would get more comfortable throwing heat with no door on the stall.

Below is a photo of the temporary fix. I don’t think building maintenance installed it. Rather, it must have been one of the sodomites who use my private bathroom for casual hook-ups. Although it probably sets the romantic mood a bit for bathroom stall sodomy, I couldn’t muster the courage to poop behind this broken-ass temporary screen...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-19 12.19.04.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	133031  

That's awesome.

Anyone else refer to poops as coffee breaks? Just curious.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    Went to the third floor this morning for my regularly scheduled BM, in hopes of a replaced stall door, otherwise figuring I would get more comfortable throwing heat with no door on the stall.

Below is a photo of the temporary fix. I don’t think building maintenance installed it. Rather, it must have been one of the sodomites who use my private bathroom for casual hook-ups. Although it probably sets the romantic mood a bit for bathroom stall sodomy, I couldn’t muster the courage to poop behind this broken-ass temporary screen...

Maybe they were playing "Horny Samuri and the Geisha".

Isn't that anotherstall to the right? What prevents a dump (or sodomy) there?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

"Who does your decorating, Benihana?"
    I still call it The Jake.

How's the sushi?

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Isn't that anotherstall to the right? What prevents a dump (or sodomy) there?
    Nope, that's all one big shitter stall. That's why I'm so partial to it... big enough to accommodate my wide stance, yet small enough to allow for intimate man-on-man sodomy.

Pay no attention to the geoduck behind the curtain.

I was stationed in an off-cite building about 3 years ago. The bathrooms were luxurious, the stalls were totally enclosed (the wall ran about 7 ft tall and were a couple feet short of the ceiling). It was a very large bathroom w/ two urinals, two stalls and a shower to boot. It was a great facility because you had total freedom, it was like a spa. The building owner installed a motion activated lightswitch to save some $$$ on power.

A coworker headed to the restroom one morning, apparently the poor son-of-a-bitch that preceded him had taken a little too long and the lights had shut off. There were no windows so it would be quite distressing to be stuck there in the dark. Apparently, the gentleman decided that instead of trying to finish his business in the stall under the challenging lighting situation, he would make a run for the light switch and return to the safety of the stall. As he neared the door/light-switch (withing 3-4 feet) my co-worker opened the door from the main hallway to enter the bathroom, my coworker came face to face with a man who's pants were around his ankles as he worked his way through the pitch black room to the light-switch. Needless to say, my coworker, somewhat startled, retreated and headed for an alternate restroom. He wasn't able to give us a description of the offender, I think his concentration was focused in the wrong area...

As usual. Parvo. Delivers!
    Everything is coming up Brady.

Nope, that's all one big shitter stall. That's why I'm so partial to it... big enough to accommodate my wide stance, yet small enough to allow for intimate man-on-man sodomy.
    I think you spent too much time in Ideeho, land of Larry Craig. I'm guessing the sodomites work the wide stance, too.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathVan View Post
    How's the sushi?
    The brown trout sashimi is excellent.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.