Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think you need to obtain a crotchless sheep costume and hang it on the inside of the door. Then camp out for a few days and listen for bleating noises.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

I think you need to cut a hole in the wall of the stall and start charging.

"Next stop, 3rd floor."
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

"1st floor base layers"
    "2nd floor sofshells"
    "3rd floor, ahem.. hardshells"
    "4th floor boots"
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

I once made eye contact with someone through the crack between the stalls. I didnt like it
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post
    I once made eye contact with someone through the crack between the stalls. I didnt like it
    Did they open the door?
    I don't work and I don't save, desperate women pay my way.

This thread just made my fucking day. Moving forward, it's going to be tough riding in an elevator and stopping at the third floor without laughing a little.

#1 pee
    #2 poo
    #3 sodomy

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Parvo spends his free time on the third floor
    Will this phrase be the new "iceman skis in jeans"?
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    So what does Jer look like in person?
    VERY hairy.

--
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    VERY hairy.

--
    all over?
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Moosepit ... You missed it. The question is... "Did they open it".

Your life is funnier than mine. I have one of those lights at my office, but the funniest thing that happens to me is it goes out while I'm dookying, and I end up with shit on my fingers and toilet paper dragging on my shoe.

Here's the question, where were the other guy's feet? Maybe I don't want to know . . .

I confess, it was me. I was snowmobiling out near mirror lake this weekend and dammit if my friend Kimball didn't just look red hot in his arctic cat suit. I figured everyone in park city is a liberal fag anyway, so it would be a good place to take ol' Kim to browntown.

appropriate:

I have a good work story....might as well add. (it was about a year back).

I leave a meeting at like 5:30, and we had grabbed a bunch of chairs from a nearby conference room. I am last person in room, and I grab a few chairs to roll back into other room.

I get to room and lights are out, door is closed. I try to open door and it doesnt open. I push harder, and see fingers around the other side of the door, PUSHING BACK at me.

I stand there somewhat dumbfounded. Then the lights go on, and despite blinds being shut, I can look in the crack and see two people (who I know), both sitting at laptops....acting like nothing is happening. Both married (one to another co worker)
    --Since then I see these two leaving the office seperately, but at similar times.

I decided to just let it lie....not worth screwing up people lives just because they are fucking stupid.
    Donjoy to the World!

Quote Originally Posted by Huckwheat View Post
    I have a good work story....might as well add. (it was about a year back).

I leave a meeting at like 5:30, and we had grabbed a bunch of chairs from a nearby conference room. I am last person in room, and I grab a few chairs to roll back into other room.

I get to room and lights are out, door is closed. I try to open door and it doesnt open. I push harder, and see fingers around the other side of the door, PUSHING BACK at me.

I stand there somewhat dumbfounded. Then the lights go on, and despite blinds being shut, I can look in the crack and see two people (who I know), both sitting at laptops....acting like nothing is happening. Both married (one to another co worker)
    --Since then I see these two leaving the office seperately, but at similar times.

I decided to just let it lie....not worth screwing up people lives just because they are fucking stupid.
    BALLSY....

"not worth fucking up peoples lives..." .... Think they have that pretty much under control.

This morning I grabbed my Soduku and headed up to the 3rd floor for my 9:15 bm. I was surprised to see that the stall door to the shitter was broken off, lying against the wall. I’m assuming it was broken from aggressive and acrobatic positions during angry gay sex in the stall.

But since I’m the only one that uses that bathroom, other than a couple sodomites that enjoy occasional afternoon delights, I sat down and began to lay cable and work on my puzzle. One guy did come in to use the urinal, he pretended not to notice me, but it was mildly awkward and uncomfortable.

Not sure if I’ll continue to use the 3rd floor loo while the stall door is broken off, or if I'll start defecating in the 2nd floor restroom which never has hand towels, or god forbid, the third world country we call a bathroom on the main floor.

Would you poop in a doorless public bathroom stall?

guess i'd hold er in

Im glad you bumped this as I finally get the joke.
    Live Free or Die

Keep using the 3rd floor, but shit in the sink instead. That'll either limit the number of people sharing the bathroom with you, or attract some serious interest. One way or another, I see some good posts in this thread's future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post

Only if it was that or in my pants.

The high school I went to didn't have doors on the stalls. I never pooped on weekdays.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    No......that is why I have trained my body to do a bm as soon as the first cup of coffee hits my stomach, well before leaving the house each day. Traveling in different time zones can create issues though.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

When I entered the Military and saw my first barracks and the toilets all lined up 18 inchies apart 30 down the line, that was weird. Gave new meaning to the phrase shooting the shit.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.