WUTANG bit of North Cascades/Idaho Selkirk Stoke, feedback wanted

just a short bit of inbounds footage from Schweitzer Idaho from last weekend after a week of major snowfall (I hear there getting hit big again this weekend). It was a great time up there with way more snow than anywhere in CO, but it was pretty difficult to get footage to turn out because of the visibility, I've done my best and deleted the rest

and is all the footage that I didn't loose of our trip up Eldorado Peak in North Cascades National Park back in December. I was putting a trip report together for it with the photos louie and Zach took but it got deleted. I still might put one up because there was lots of pretty hilarious backcountry shenanigans (spot locator beacons utilized hint hint).

Hope it plays alright it's supposedly in HD

Anyways I'm looking for some general feedback about the style and what your guys's taste are like for shit like music. Realistically though, if you don't like the Beatles or the Wutang Clan you can just go straight to Hell imo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2249.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	952.3 KB 
ID:	108854

Name:	IMG_2222.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	996.0 KB 
ID:	108855

Name:	skipowedited.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	940.8 KB 
ID:	108856

Name:	uptop.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	108857
    Last edited by ShadyNasty; 01-28-2012 at 06:35 PM.

YEAH! good work on the first video, getting squirrel-y in the trees off the backside

I dropped mid rock (0:20 in the video) the thursday before last weekend and magically wrapped myself around the 2ft tree in the landing. bruised ribs

what more does one need? skiing, wutang and the beatles. sick edit. i'm stuck on the snowless east coast so keep the stoke coming.

pssh thas all I need bro! srry to hear that ur stuck on the ice coast

yeah lots of bros dropping that this weekend, some sent it big into tomahawks. You musta had some speed to crash all the way in the trees. My ski got tangled in some hidden roots while I was scoping it out, also must sent me for a tumble. Woulda made for a cool video though

good to see such a huge number of bros tearing it up back home, seemed liked everyone up there is going for it with all the snow. Colorado could use a lil bit o' that