Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
    Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Prices listed in the buyer's guides are MSRP, not MAP. A few models saw a small price jump, but overall the pricing is about the same. The move into more retail facilitated the need to move from a pricing structure where the MAP was equal to the MSRP to one where we had a separate MAP and MSRP.

The rocker profile is the same. You are talking about the Freeskier's Buyer's Guide I assume. Unfortunately, there was some sort of miscommunication and they put the incorrect rocker profile in there. Some sort of disconnect between the photographer and one of the editors. Obviously we were pretty bummed about it, but they are going to put a correction in the next issue and they have offered to make it right on their end, so all is good. We were definitely a bit confused when we saw that though.

Just a heads up, but the 13/14 site should be dropping tomorrow.
    Rad ... all the way the around.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Prices listed in the buyer's guides are MSRP, not MAP. A few models saw a small price jump, but overall the pricing is about the same. The move into more retail facilitated the need to move from a pricing structure where the MAP was equal to the MSRP to one where we had a separate MAP and MSRP.

The rocker profile is the same. You are talking about the Freeskier's Buyer's Guide I assume. Unfortunately, there was some sort of miscommunication and they put the incorrect rocker profile in there. Some sort of disconnect between the photographer and one of the editors. Obviously we were pretty bummed about it, but they are going to put a correction in the next issue and they have offered to make it right on their end, so all is good. We were definitely a bit confused when we saw that though.

Just a heads up, but the 13/14 site should be dropping tomorrow.
    That's what I figured...

I guess I'm excited for tomorrow...

Thanks for info Iggy.

Sites up - looking good!!!

Site bug report:

http://www.on3pskis.com/skis/prester/
    The title below the image of the topsheet says "Topsheets" and "Bases" overlaid on top of one another. When mousing over, I see just "Bases". This is the only ski page that is doing this.

Also the Vickis and BG page don't have a rollover for the base.

Looks good. Will be picking up a pair of wrenegades to compliment my BGs and Vicik tours.

No control