Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Eagles in the Super bowl.

Well in about 6 hours they will be!
    steezarific!!

Thumbs up

Took a seat next to Crinkle, and the green dudes are going to get er done!!!

No baby allowed to come today!!!
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Thumbs up

Yeah, got my Eagles shirt on and the buffalo wings in the oven. Gonna be an epic game today. Go Birds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster
    Yeah, got my Eagles shirt on and the buffalo wings in the oven. Gonna be an epic game today. Go Birds!!!
    I got my buffalo wings on order.

Would love to see an all Penn. Super Bowl Steelers vs Eagles. Then with the E-A-G-L-E-S stomping their assess!
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces

Would love to see an all Penn. Super Bowl Steelers vs Eagles. Then with the E-A-G-L-E-S stomping their assess!

No fuckin way is that happening. The Pats are gonna own those chumps from the westside.
    steezarific!!

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster
    By Birds you mean the Falcons right? I have to root for the Falcons since Altagirl went to VT with Mike Vick; she's a pretty big fan and if I went for the Eagles, we may have to fight. Both games are going to be awesome (and we all know the Pats are going to win). We are on the way to Hooters right now, any Utards ready for some football?
    "People blame me because these water mains break, but I ask you, if the
    water mains didn't break, would it be my responsibility to fix them then?
    WOULD IT!?!"
    - M. Barry,
    Mayor of Washington, DC

Quote Originally Posted by hardrider
    Well in about 6 hours they will be!

WOOT WOOT!

Talking

Mr AG is scared!

Pull your panties up and get your priorites straight!!

Not like your wife can kick your ass. Oh, yes, yes she can!

(so can mine, it is called marriage)

Talking

Me too, but HR has a good point, it will be an exicting day.

If the Pats do lose, Skiguide is getting one hell of a phone call from me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy
    If the Pats do lose,
    LPH will cry.
    steezarific!!

No fuckin way is that happening. The Pats are gonna own those chumps from the westside.
    chumps? in no way are the steelers chumps. win or lose, the steelers and/or the fans in this great city of pittsburgh aren't chumps. doesn't anybody remember how the black and gold stomped down the pats and eagles in back-to-back games this season?

having established that, i say GO PA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acostiga
    chumps? in no way are the steelers chumps. win or lose, the steelers and/or the fans in this great city of pittsburgh aren't chumps. doesn't anybody remember how the black and gold stomped down the pats and eagles in back-to-back games this season?

having established that, i say GO PA!!!

Ha. Everything west of Harrisburg has always had a wierd stigma attached to it in my mind. Everything seems a little bit less good out there including the football team. Huzzah.
    steezarific!!

LPH will cry.
    Picture evidence. Icemang will cry too.

Looking for the PA superbowl!!!

w/ the weather the way it is in PA, the under in both games is looking pretty damn good right now. and i predict that philly will choke at crunchtime once again.

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy
    w/ the weather the way it is in PA, the under in both games is looking pretty damn good right now. and i predict that philly will choke at crunchtime once again.

was the little really necessary? For shame, for shame.
    steezarific!!

You know what the over/under is for the Philly game? I may take a spin down the the Lakeside.
    steezarific!!

If you do go, put down $20 on the Eagles for me.
    One Gear, Two Planks

If you do go, put down $20 on the Eagles for me.

I notice thats not a winky.
    steezarific!!

what good is shit talking w/o a little to drive it home??? on a philly/tahoe sidenote: you PA folks in tahoe have gotta hit tonys cheesesteaks if you haven't yet. its on that street right across from the heave gondy down 2 blocks. its only been open 2 weeks and is the real deal.

You know what the over/under is for the Philly game? I may take a spin down the the Lakeside.
    I said nothing.
    Last edited by Buzzworthy; 01-23-2005 at 01:20 PM.

I notice thats not a winky.
    look closer....both eyes are winked.
    One Gear, Two Planks

Just subscribed to NFL field pass for a week free trial.

No better way to listen to Eagles' football than with Merrill Reese live on 94 W Y S P the Eagles' radio network!

you can still get the under at 40.5 points on the parlay cards which were printed on wednesday. even before the snow the line was going down every day and now i think its around 35-37 off the board. lots of people taking the under and still a good bet i'd say. the pitt/pats over/under was 35-36 and i think is now in the high 20's though you can still get the under at 36.5 on the cards. those little $3 cards sure make the games more fun to watch. my reccomendation for a 3 team parlay is both unders and the pats giving 2.5 pts.

did you know that the steelers and eagles merged for one season, 1943, during WWII? the steagles were composed of players from both teams, and competed in both pittsburgh and philly. so these teams are distant relatives, right?

funny, i've always thought that the eastern side of PA was the strange side. evidence: the amish, scrapple, the city of "brotherly" love, a statue of sylvester stalone as a major tourist attraction, etc... besides, philly is an east coast city. philly is a real, actual world city while pittsburgh is a much smaller town. pittsburgh is in no way an east coast kind of place. the two cities have totally different mentalities about them.

the really strange part of the state of PA is the vast expanse of land between these two cities, a large mass of land known as pennsyltucky- and should only be viewed through the windows of a speeding auto on I-80 or I-76.. and best left unexplored. i think akpm went to harrisburg once for a school trip, but we never really got a TR or heard much about the experience. anything that causes hesitation or silence from akpm must be very powerful. i was out there this past fall for a camping trip, outside of harrisburg, and we saw many mennonite buggies out on the roads. also, on a saturday during football season, it took two hours to find someplace selling beer. strangely enough, we were really close to that camp woodward place where all of the skaters and in-line riders have a strange commune.

disclosure: i like shoe-fly pie.

FKNA right!!!! go birds, falcons, eat a pigeon.
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap