Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th

The OC = dyke fest

Come on where are all the fans who used to post about this all the time. All the sudden it's getting interesting. Chime in.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

haven't watched it yet, but psyched as always - OC rules....
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    I thought it was you but couldn't remember for sure. You're going to love it.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Hot lesbians. There so.... hot

dude i watch it everyweek....its just gettin interesting!! i cant wait till next thursday! i love how this year theyre putting a bunch of good bands on the show!
    yeah

i didn't finish working 'till 830, came home, turned it on to see the two chicks eyeing eachother.. can't wait for next week!!!
    "First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down."
    George Burns.

haha I LOVE that my guy friends are more stoked on the show than I am... for example (a brief msn convo...):

voleurz.com - version 2.0 - leave some comments says:
    and k dude
    best oc ever
    lesbians
    omg

Believe.

They show is fascinating,but I don't ever plan on watching it.
    Calmer than you dude

Seth's girlfriend has a girlfriend...or two by the looks of things at the end of the show. Very interesting That's almost as hot as Summer dressed like Wonder Woman...
    I went out there in search of experience. To taste, and to touch, and to feel as much as a man can, before he repents.

Seth needs to have a three-some with those two women. That would create a shitload of controversy between Seth and Ryan that nightime soaps love. Ryan could never close the deal with Marissa while Seth would close the deal with a partner.

I think seth needs to hit it with all three: hot new gf, the ex and marissa.

bling. Blang. Blam.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Definitely a great episdoe! Totally stoked to see some lesbian action between Alex and Marissa. Seth definitely should be the meat between the two slices of bread in one of those scenarios (marissa or jodie).