Vancouver area, Mt. Baker Touring

Hey guys, New to the forum here
    My backcountry ski partner just ended his season last night when he smashed his collar bone.
    I have a few ski buddies and take my family out to the mountain a lot but I don't have anybody to hit the backcountry with anymore.
    This season I crossed back to skiing from snowboarding and bought all of the gear necessary to venture off for some ski touring, including avalanche safety gear and I'm aching to use it more!

If anybody on here is interested in hooking up for a day trip anytime soon, send me a pm or post here.
    I like to ski hard, do steeps, cliffs and basically scare the s#it outta myself. Any powder run will always keep me happy though. I just want to get out there, but this is one of the sports that shouldn't be done solo.

Come to whistler I'll tour with you. Sketchy avy conditions at the moment though!

Avy conditions aren't really that bad right now.
    The snow coming this weekend will be nice though

I'll be in Whistler Monday but will mainly sticking to the resort with family. Shoot me an e-mail and we can grab a coffee or beer and chat before we commit to a day of touring. mijinkal@hotmail.com