Whats riding the best in SLC?

Making a trip out to SLC next week to ride with some friends and looking to find out which mtn has the best conditions right now. Any ideas for which resort we should focus our efforts on?

most resorts will still have a little snow on the trails. best bet is to hit up the shoreline.

There is not much at Alta/Snowbird but groomers right now, same is true of any other resort in Utah. I doubt the Wasatch backcountry has enough coverage to be any good. I know this isn't Newschoolers, but honestly the most fun you could have at a resort would probably be the terrain parks at Park City. The snow is that bad.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I'd say Alta has the best coverage right now. I've been hanging around on the groomers at Brighton, and went to Alta yesterday and actually had a pretty damn good time on an off groomed runs. You have to be picky about where you go, and if it doesn't snow at all it's going to be super icy. But I was really impressed with Alta's overall coverage... considering the circumstances.

So, you're saying that reports of 183" snowfall YTD and 63" base at Snowbird are as fluffy as the Utah champagne? Same goes for Colorado... For reals, there's a junior freeski comp at Snowbird this weekend (JETA http://www.skijeta.com/) and the organizer (fortitudeskis.com) is trying to convince me to haul a trailer out there in exchange for gas/lodging/lift tickets. Worth it?

Way to drudge up a year-old thread. Coverage is fine everywhere.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    actually hit the provo fri no bwo seen but risin pretty good 10-3 on the midges river road south was packed but not a shit show
    nobody @charleston
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno