Non denominational and culturally neutral seasons greetings to all the maggots

Merry Christmas to the rest of you. Love a Christmas feast.......Great food, oysters, egg nog, good bourbon and wine, fried wild turkey, salty country ham, Christmas cookies, roast beast, hoo hash, collard greens, pecan pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie, buttermilk pie, all the other pies, roasted onions, a little football, and a lot of napping through out the food induced coma day.

Hope everyone has a great holiday and gets some turns in over the Christmas break.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

thanks bro, sounds like you got it all figured out,
    melekalikimaka
    bobbyf

And a happy Festivus to you and yours

I hope everybody has a good holiday no matter how you celebrate or debauch it. Christmas hangovers are the best, it usually means you have been drinking the good shit.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Merry Tebowmas

No, really, Merry Christmas.
    The best things in life aren't things.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry drunk-ass Kwanzaa
    http://www.mostoffensivevideo.com/

Hayduke Aug 7,1996 GS-Aug 26 2010
    HunterS March 17 09-Oct 24 14

Merry Cristmas and Happy Hollidays to all.

This Christmas is not bad. No kids so my day is just starting at the crack of 10AM.

I have sister and Brother (In Law) visiting from Florida, and we are all meeting @ Dads around noon to open gifts and cook, drink, VEG.

So not bad, and hell its been a good year!! Just wish it would snow, feel for sister comming from Florida to ski and look what it is?

And yea that buy American thing really went in the Toilet As I bought that last gift @ Walmart (Made in China) last night I was a bit disgusted with myself but?

HO HO HO Merrrry CHRISTMAS
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Shout out to all you guys hangin' alone. For me, it's just a day to relax alone, which I enjoy after months of non-stop long-ass work days. My first thought is always to go ski, as it's normally the holiday of fresh pow and wide open slopes, at least in the am, like new years day, another fave.

All I want for Christmas is MY TWO WHITE FEET!(OF BLOWER POW)