Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 85 86 87 88 89 90
Results 2,226 to 2,249 of 2249
  1. #2226
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    5,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Tell me it’s not pink..... Just bought one new thinking these never appear used. Came in closer to purple which was a score. I will say this is an incredibly well built bike. Daughter loves it.
    It was the Savage 2.0 with the Spinner fork when I followed up, and I gladly paid $575 for it. In pink.

    So not quite as pimp as the newer Yama Jama. But kiddo is stoked on it and is standing up and letting the bike run through rock gardens a month after her 5th birthday. We are thrilled.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  2. #2227
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    3,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    It was the Savage 2.0 with the Spinner fork when I followed up, and I gladly paid $575 for it. In pink.

    So not quite as pimp as the newer Yama Jama. But kiddo is stoked on it and is standing up and letting the bike run through rock gardens a month after her 5th birthday. We are thrilled.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Awesome. Just turned 6 in April and impressed w the gear learning curve. She is coming off a single speed so lots to navigate. Fun watching the progression. Spawn makes awesome bikes.
    Uno mas

  3. #2228
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    5,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Awesome. Just turned 6 in April and impressed w the gear learning curve. She is coming off a single speed so lots to navigate. Fun watching the progression. Spawn makes awesome bikes.
    Our nugget was still fine on the 16" single speed, but with the hills around here and her ability to ride some easy trail, I figured a granny gear couldn't hurt when it's time to climb. The 20" bike will fit her better by fall.

    Agreed that Spawn makes a sweet kid ride. It is great to watch.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  4. #2229
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Park City
    Posts
    3,475
    Glad to hear it ‘shred!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

  5. #2230
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the brew room
    Posts
    1,815
    Some well needed time away from home biking and climbing in the desert over the wknd.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5571.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	716.0 KB 
ID:	329793Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5546.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	322.5 KB 
ID:	329795
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3257.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	1,014.1 KB 
ID:	329796
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5592.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	454.8 KB 
ID:	329797


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #2231
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    23,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Our nugget was still fine on the 16" single speed, but with the hills around here and her ability to ride some easy trail, I figured a granny gear couldn't hurt when it's time to climb. The 20" bike will fit her better by fall.

    Agreed that Spawn makes a sweet kid ride. It is great to watch.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    My kiddo had a 16" Spawn and is now close to outgrowing her 20" Spawn. Great bikes! I just wish the 24" ones weren't so darned expensive.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  7. #2232
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    12,641

    Ongoing Kid Stoke [2011 and on...]

    just ordered Owen a Santa Cruz Bronson 27.5

    didn’t spring for the carbon frame as we didn’t have the extra $1000


    14th birthday gift

    kid is 5’ tall and 80# with a roll of quarters in each pocket
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 05-26-2020 at 07:57 PM.

  8. #2233
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    9,967
    I need a dad like you.

    I just spent my stimulus on a trek x caliber 8. Still a pretty damn nice bike.

  9. #2234
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the gach
    Posts
    5,566



    My youngest got her first hog!! She’s 10 and weighs 85 pounds. Her fish was 100! I had to bring her to work and I was worried that it would be tough but she crushed it all day. She’s gonna be a captain one day.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

  10. #2235
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    12,641
    FKNA

  11. #2236
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post


    My youngest got her first hog!! She’s 10 and weighs 85 pounds. Her fish was 100! I had to bring her to work and I was worried that it would be tough but she crushed it all day. She’s gonna be a captain one day.

    Wow, it's great!

  12. #2237
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    12,641
    Name:  IMG_1416.JPG
Views: 284
Size:  122.9 KB

  13. #2238
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    OR
    Posts
    1,638
    Fancy AF. Isn't 14 when they grow like a foot?

  14. #2239
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    10,963
    Haaa he looks pretty stoked

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  15. #2240
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    12,641
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1420.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	674.0 KB 
ID:	331167


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1421.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	539.0 KB 
ID:	331168




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1422.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	718.1 KB 
ID:	331169



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1423.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	565.3 KB 
ID:	331170

    stoked

  16. #2241
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eagle County
    Posts
    12,279
    My dude keeps blowing me away. 4 miles and 1750 vert climb this afternoon then killed the flowy down. Kid is amazes me.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61524852660__5219A294-0FAE-45D8-A98C-E14F31C6C62B.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	214.3 KB 
ID:	333155


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

  17. #2242
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    9,967
    Fuck that is a lot of uphill. We’ve been riding a 8.5 mile loop with 600’ vert. Very XC style riding, but damn that sounds like up, up, up.

    Gonna make my kid work harder now. OTOH he is on a steel frame bike that weighs quite a bit more than mine.

  18. #2243
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the brew room
    Posts
    1,815
    Man did the kids have a blast at Targhee over the wknd...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6063.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	333739

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5926.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	333740

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6010.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	222.7 KB 
ID:	333741

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5885.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	311.0 KB 
ID:	333742




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  19. #2244
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    12,153
    Noice. Need to get back there.

  20. #2245
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    23,198
    Kiddo hiked all the way to Ice Lake, 8 miles RT, 2600' elevation gain. And she was stoked!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i-WPZh9jM-X2.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	439.7 KB 
ID:	334449
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  21. #2246
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eagle County
    Posts
    12,279
    Yeah Danno!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

  22. #2247
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    7,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Kiddo hiked all the way to Ice Lake, 8 miles RT, 2600' elevation gain. And she was stoked!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i-WPZh9jM-X2.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	439.7 KB 
ID:	334449
    That’s awesome!!

  23. #2248
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    858
    My 14 year old rode up Bergen Peak yesterday


  24. #2249
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Goulder
    Posts
    513
    The man now wants to bike daily.
    Ok, fine.
    He (we) definitely need the structure.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •