Page 304 of 891 FirstFirst ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 22273
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    NSR: Anyone been to Copper City lately? Ridable?
    FWIW...When I drove by there Sunday on my way home from BS the wheat fields were still fully covered in snow. Will be going by again tomorrow so I will let you know what it looks like now.

SWMBA says CC still snow covered and a ways off. I have also been wondering about L&C, ranger said still lots of snow.

Also been wondering about the 3 Forks Golf Course, no joy there either.

Got as far as my locker today, ran into another friend who said quite possibly the worst day of the season, strong words. I had to look at a job site anyway so the day wasn't a total loss.

We kept hearing the snow was bad today but you just had to go where they sun can't where it is holding up well. Super fun day and a wrap on our trip. Apologies for not reaching out to more local maggots like I wanted to... just hard when I am leading around my own family some of the time and hanging with a mixed group the rest of the time.

Stepson in headwaters today. Fkna glorious. Not the best form in the world but he has moose like muscles that make him solid on anything. Daughter wrapping things up headed to house skiing too damned fast on the groomers for me to get a decent shot.

Till next time...stepson shot this of me coming out of a hw chute today. If this is as bad as it gets around here you guys are lucky af.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Figured snow was "bad" today....relatively speaking of course. Gonna get worse before it gets better. Would be a good time to go ride bikes somewhere. I might actually have to go to UT to ride bikes soon. Watching crankworx and tinkering on the bike have got me juiced again for brown pow.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Met up with Detuned and lady friend for some fast and furious chatter-roy laps this morning. The sun flirted with softening the snow, but it clouded up and snowed for awhile instead. Off to work for awhile.
    Cheers to talisman for the buddy pass connect today, we had a really fun morning getting the aforementioned firm groomer tour of the lower mountain. Definitely need to get out next season for an extended stay to explore all that mountain has to offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Figured snow was "bad" today....relatively speaking of course. Gonna get worse before it gets better. Would be a good time to go ride bikes somewhere. I might actually have to go to UT to ride bikes soon. Watching crankworx and tinkering on the bike have got me juiced again for brown pow.
    Man, you're not kidding. Right around now would be a great break between winter and big line season. It's not Eastern skiing, but it ain't great.

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3073.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	211.6 KB 
ID:	275467

Couple weeks back

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by Kinnikinnick; 03-22-2019 at 11:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

You guys have any corn?

Debating a 3 day stretch for this next week or the one after. Later's better for me. Ideally tu/we/th, so to make legit turns with Harry. Need more of those. Connecting with you usual suspects is what I wanna try and coordinate. If ya know yer schedule that far out, let's try and connect.

Speed and Space, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    You guys have any corn?

Debating a 3 day stretch for this next week or the one after. Later's better for me. Ideally tu/we/th, so to make legit turns with Harry. Need more of those. Connecting with you usual suspects is what I wanna try and coordinate. If ya know yer schedule that far out, let's try and connect.

Speed and Space, baby.
    Good corn today, even got to ski a tram lap with my 12er who has only been at BS once since Christmas. I plan to be here April 3-4 Djongo...hoping for some resets between now and then. Will def be up for some skiing if you are here.

Man this mountain lost a lot of snow since last weekend. Not dire yet but we need to stop the bleeding soon. Was fun skiing Andesite till 5 today.

You guys have any corn?

Speed and Space, baby.
    Next week would be better for me. This week my days off are dedicated to getting my car issues sorted out.

Either way, I have some full-ride scholarship lift tickets for you.

A tour d' smokeshack is in order.

My days off that week will be Tuesday & Thursday.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Sounds good; I'll plan on seeing you next week. Tentatively in on Mon. eve. ski tu/we/th. then back to JH on Thurs. afternoon. Will PM to tighten the plan.

Yay!!!!

If other locs not able to ski, maybe an apres ski shindig for a drink or two...

Talisman - you gonna be around? Hope to ski ya.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Next week would be better for me. This week my days off are dedicated to getting my car issues sorted out.

Either way, I have some full-ride scholarship lift tickets for you.

A tour d' smokeshack is in order.

My days off that week will be Tuesday & Thursday.
    damn im just gonna leave sums evidence of my montucky coreness here and try and rearrange my schedule
    and ask my spanser for a blue room hall pass

"When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

You guys have any corn?
    Yesterday was an amazing corn fest thanks to the sun making an strong appearance. A week of sun and no snow is starting to cause wet slides and get the rocks exposed. I am on the road for work most of this week, but will be around for most of the following week. I can't match Harry's full boat scholarship, but DU is a very deserving scholar.

Any guesses on what Harry's new ride will be? I'm guessing one of those Bentley Bentaygas SUVs. It will be fun tying elk quarters to the top of that next October.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    damn im just gonna leave sums evidence of my montucky coreness here and try and rearrange my schedule
    and ask my spanser for a blue room hall pass
    You have a place to stay plus free lift tickets too. All the trip will cost you is a tank of gas. Jah provides.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Speed and Space, baby.
    LOL. Race teams are in town this weekend and on Saturday a number of JHMR racers ran afoul of the Patrol. One of them was Captain Benny's kid...

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    ask my spanser for a blue room hall pass
    If you are going to drive all the way to MT, ask for a better hall pass than Blue Room! Harry can get you a few better places with nicer views than what you have pictured.

In other news, the Gallatin was fishing nice this afternoon.

Even some midges about if you are into that sort of thing.

Enjoyed having lunch with the Yeahman Family.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Enjoyed having lunch with the Yeahman Family.
    Yes! We did too.

Good groomers at Moonlight this morning. After lunch did a few Cold Springs laps with the 12er and that was the best snow we found. Then went poking around in the woods off Hangman and found this little oddity using ghosthop's map. Anybody know the name?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Then went poking around in the woods off Hangman and found this little oddity using ghosthop's map. Anybody know the name?
    Skier's left off of Hangman's?

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Skier's left off of Hangman's?
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Yep
    I know where it is and don't know the name, but will conduct research.

Tenative Schedule

Monday, April 1st
    Evening smoke session at my place

Tuesday, April 2nd
    Tour d' smokeshack
    Tour Leader = Talisman

Wednesday, April 3rd
    Tour d' GNAR
    Tour Leader = yeahman

Thursday, April 4th
    Up for grabs

Lodging
    dirtbags and bums stay at my place, more refined people stay at Talisman's

Attendees
    Harry
    Talisman
    yeahman
    djongo unchained
    skifishbum
    nest
    Bunion
    MiCol
    Last edited by Harry; 03-26-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Sounds great to me.

SFB - lemme know if ya wanna stay a day/night in jh.