Page 91 of 891 FirstFirst ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 22274
    staying down in meadows for end of Feb too! Hoping for a change in the weather soon!
    life in the real world does'nt work...back to the snow.

Terribly unsafe approach line and I cannot believe you cheated death by skiing that.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

then there was this time I watched Kim Gordon eat tacos before the show! Not the Dirty tour though.

@
    El Topo !

Thurston seemed put off.

because I could not stop watching Kim!

Topped out in the couloir. What an amazing place to stand.

Got turned back by wind slabs on another steep line, but there are things ready to be hit. Hope you're getting yours! Or are Nordic skiing..
    I think the potato gun proved the stability.

Anyone getting their hopes up for some white stuff this week?? I sure as hell hope it doesn't rain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffney10 View Post
    Anyone getting their hopes up for some white stuff this week?? I sure as hell hope it doesn't rain!!!
    Weather looks surprisingly warm for the upcoming period. I'm headed to Bell Lake Yurt in the Tobacco Roots over Pres Day, and checking out some Bozeman area lift and BC skiing. Anyone have beta on snowpack or current conditions in the Tobacco Roots?

We will also be hitting Big Sky and Bridger.... Both mountains appear to more or less 100% open, and I've seen a few pics from BB recently - how are BS and BB skiing right now?

Appreciate any input - thanks y'all!

Bridger has been skiing alright, spring conditions mainly. Yesterday was refreshing with the new snow and nobody on the ridge. Headed to bell lake at the beginning of March, also intrigued by what it's like there right now. Hopefully we snap out of this pattern we have been in and get some snow tonight. But yeah it's been really warm.

Quote Originally Posted by ODHGABFE View Post
    Topped out in the couloir. What an amazing place to stand.

Got turned back by wind slabs on another steep line, but there are things ready to be hit. Hope you're getting yours! Or are Nordic skiing..
    you skiied from the summit of Abiathar via the north couloir? were you by chance with Beau?
    long live the jahrator

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    Weather looks surprisingly warm for the upcoming period. I'm headed to Bell Lake Yurt in the Tobacco Roots over Pres Day, and checking out some Bozeman area lift and BC skiing. Anyone have beta on snowpack or current conditions in the Tobacco Roots?
    Most likely the only people who can tell you about conditions in the Tobacco Roots are those at the yurt. But in general I'd look at Bridger, minus some snow, and add some wind.

^So look at Big Sky?

Fun morning at Bridger, wish I could've stayed longer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1423086305.027856.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	671.2 KB 
ID:	163460Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1423086319.287925.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	917.2 KB 
ID:	163461

Quote Originally Posted by Ted26 View Post
    Fun morning at Bridger, wish I could've stayed longer
    jealous...hopefully it keeps coming... any report from big sky?

I was down doing other things (work) but talked to folks who were pretty happy. But then again like a lot of the west this year, even a bad hamburger is a feast to someone who has been starving.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by NWFlow View Post
    ^So look at Big Sky?
    LOLZ

Quote Originally Posted by peck257 View Post
    ... any report from big sky?
    Skied the trees at Moonlight with Austin on Wednesday. Had a great time. Website said 3" fresh at the base and 12" fresh up high. Where we were was probably halfway between those.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Heading towards Bell Lake Yurt with a group of pros, a still photog, and a videographer+ a drone for aerial footage. Do any of you have any beta? or could skin some equipment around for us? We would include you in the credits fo sure. conditions up there look epic right now and only getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by john c 2 View Post
    Heading towards Bell Lake Yurt with a group of pros, a still photog, and a videographer+ a drone for aerial footage. Do any of you have any beta? or could skin some equipment around for us? We would include you in the credits fo sure. conditions up there look epic right now and only getting better.
    What if I am better than all of you? Can I still be in the credits?

Quote Originally Posted by regct View Post
    What if I am better than all of you? Can I still be in the credits?
    you didn't read my whole statement obviously. Group of PROS. otherwise known as skiers better then you or anyone else that lives in your douchey cowfield. Some of these pro's have as many as 8 hashtags they include when posting selfies on facebook.

A number of PM's have asked if there would be a chance to hang out and be seen around town afterwards with us. There is a chance of that, you would get to hang out with us at the Yurt. Talk only when spoken to will be the rule, but if you talk well then you can join us in Brozeman where we will be sleeping with the girlfriends of some of the posters on this thread. John Spriggs will be joining us, his fat fucking mouth will be on repeat, it says "Do you know who I am" over and over

Is it cool to discuss Red Lodge in here? What are the conditions like over there right now?

Quote Originally Posted by john c 2 View Post
    you didn't read my whole statement obviously. Group of PROS. otherwise known as skiers better then you or anyone else that lives in your douchey cowfield. Some of these pro's have as many as 8 hashtags they include when posting selfies on facebook.

A number of PM's have asked if there would be a chance to hang out and be seen around town afterwards with us. There is a chance of that, you would get to hang out with us at the Yurt. Talk only when spoken to will be the rule, but if you talk well then you can join us in Brozeman where we will be sleeping with the girlfriends of some of the posters on this thread. John Spriggs will be joining us, his fat fucking mouth will be on repeat, it says "Do you know who I am" over and over
    Allow me to be the first to volunteer to "skin some equipment around for you" and to offer up my girlfriend for sleeping with -- here comes some multi-hashtagging, sorry babe!! I set up an 800 number for these gigs, 8-hundred two two five 5324. Call me.

Bro I have so many hashtags you DONT EVEN KNOW. #cowfield

Since we are on the subject, this is just too epic not too share. Somehow I am friends with someone who shared this, classic. the absolute hardest Montana shredding I have ever seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmo1KoSxriQ