Page 352 of 892 FirstFirst ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 22285
    I saw a cool car at Caliber Coffee this morning, recognized it from this thread. I asked the driver if he had change for a nickel. It was regct ! Always a pleasure to meet a fellow maggot.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    What’s the word on Red Lodge this weekend? Anyone know how much will be open?

Indications are front side top down. Nothing official yet AFAIK. We are prepared for a 6-plate invasion so are working hard to get Griz up. Will be up there tomorrow if I hear anything more concrete will post.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I saw a cool car at Caliber Coffee this morning, recognized it from this thread. I asked the driver if he had change for a nickel. It was regct ! Always a pleasure to meet a fellow maggot.

Haha yeah Harry good to meet ya! I’ve been lurking around here for a decade and I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone from the boards. Caught me off guard. For a second I thought maybe it was just a huge coincidence that this guy needed change and I was trying to think if I had any pennies. See ya on the hill. Red jacket with crosses on it

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    My car is white.

Attachment 302516
    You need to wash your car as it is not gleaming white at the moment. I thought an interloper was parked in your reserved spot and was calling the Sheriff's office to get it towed when I saw the hood mounted horns.

Quote Originally Posted by Notchtop View Post
    Indications are front side top down. Nothing official yet AFAIK. We are prepared for a 6-plate invasion so are working hard to get Griz up. Will be up there tomorrow if I hear anything more concrete will post.
    RLM posted on Facebook that it will be top-to-bottom. Rumors of a toll for 6-series plates on 212 north of town have not been confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by regct View Post
    Haha yeah Harry good to meet ya! I’ve been lurking around here for a decade and I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone from the boards. Caught me off guard. For a second I thought maybe it was just a huge coincidence that this guy needed change and I was trying to think if I had any pennies. See ya on the hill. Red jacket with crosses on it

Yeah, that was funny as shit. Your face turned white and you started digging for pennies.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by anotherVTskibum View Post
    RLM posted on Facebook that it will be top-to-bottom. Rumors of a toll for 6-series plates on 212 north of town have not been confirmed.
    VT you in town this winter? And if so, still with the Team?

I rode the lift with you once regct but did not ask change for a nickel. Next time.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    I rode the lift with you once regct but did not ask change for a nickel. Next time.
    Yeah man!

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I saw regct and said hi at the top of swifty during bike season. He was probably like, "Who the fuck is this mo?" I'm the dude on the black knolly with the crazy mustache.

Yeahman does not need to ask for change for a nickel, because he has 5 pennies taped to his helmet.

I’ve been lurking around here for a decade and I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone from the boards.

You know me just not from here Fun little fundraiser at the Hive the other night. See ya on the hill before too long
    I think the potato gun proved the stability.

How's it looking on the upper mountain? Tram going to be loading on Thanksgiving weekend?!

How's it looking on the upper mountain? Tram going to be loading on Thanksgiving weekend?!
    If the current trend continues Powder Seeker may run, but the tram is unlikely. Sharks teeth in abundance in the bowl is my prediction, but most of early season at Big Sky is about p-tex abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Notchtop View Post
    VT you in town this winter? And if so, still with the Team?
    Nope, I'm in Maine for the foreseeable future. You can thank me for the snow you've been getting.

10-14 day forecast looks favorable for colder temps and snow.

Opener on Turkey day looks juicy. I am headed to BB on Friday for a Snow & Avi workshop with the local ski areas. I will pick some brains made mushy by refresher and get some 1st hand opinions. Right now I would guess that we will see Swifty/Bowl/explorer & Challenger along with a bunch of lower mountain.

Name:  9460301778202105013.jpg
Views: 896
Size:  96.9 KB
    Last edited by Marmot or Fox; 11-21-2019 at 09:09 AM.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

^^^ Looks like eyeing up one of Harry's big doobies.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3238.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	303201

Name:	IMG_3237.JPG 
Views:	114 
Size:	1,010.2 KB 
ID:	303202

Be still my heart...

Quote Originally Posted by Ted26 View Post

Name:	IMG_3238.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	303201

Name:	IMG_3237.JPG 
Views:	114 
Size:	1,010.2 KB 
ID:	303202
    Snow was interesting up there this AM. I went north, everything from hardpack to boot top powder. Beautiful morning though.

Beauty shots Ted! Finally got out this afternoon for the first time this season for a quick little jaunt to the top of PK. Great to be bbowlslidin again!

Name:	1-3.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	473.0 KB 
ID:	303225

Name:	1-1.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	578.8 KB 
ID:	303230

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	513.9 KB 
ID:	303231
    Buy the ticket...take the ride.

Hey hey! I too was slip sliding around in da bowl. Found about 80cm of stable snow in my pit. Nice coverage up high, and got some decent turns.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1585.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	325.3 KB 
ID:	303253Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1590.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	303254Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1572.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	172.2 KB 
ID:	303255

Great pics.

Word from a friend in Lift Ops. They have been told definite opening are Ramcharger, Explorer, and Challenger lifts. They have been told Swiftcurrent will only open if we get more snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmot or Fox View Post

Name:  9460301778202105013.jpg
Views: 896
Size:  96.9 KB
    Nice Mittens, Booger. Got change for a nickel?