Page 137 of 892 FirstFirst ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 22285
    I wanted The Double Triple.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Fuckin Boyne dweebs. Mt. Dweebus, Montana Edition.

Should be a nice upgrade. Challenger, too... can't wait to ski up there again.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Fer fucks sake.
    +2

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I wanted The Double Triple.
    YES!

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Beauty

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1475516022.859295.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  311.6 KB

getting very excited. Must. Resist.
    "Totally Wicked"

They put one of the new "POWDER SEEKER" chairs, including bubble, on display out in front of the movie theater. Predict it gets tagged with a bunch of Bridger Bowl stickers in 3....2....1....

In other news, local maggot AustinFromSA has a new store here in Big Sky. He is going to host a open house for TGR peeps this Saturday at 2pm. PM me for details.

What's the store all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    What's the store all about?
    Currently keeping that on the downlow due to stupid shit he may or may not have posted on TGR. So not posting it publicly. Send me a PM and I will fill you in. You thinking about coming on Saturday ?

In other news, local maggot AustinFromSA has a new store here in Big Sky. He is going to host a open house for TGR peeps this Saturday at 2pm. PM me for details.
    Thanks for the shout out, Harry! Yes indeedy. We have cold beer ready in the fridge for all local mags. As to what the store is and what Harry and I are up to Saturday, I'll drop an obnoxiously blatant hint. We have a kick ass theater room here and we'll be watching a movie on my gorgeous Sony 4K projector, insane surround sound system, and gigantic subwoofers that could be setting off seismographs in neighboring counties. Fun stuff! So far, we're thinking either Elysium or Mad Max:Fury Road, but I have a crap-ton of movies on my Kaleidescape server. PM Harry or me for details. Hmmm...you got me thinking, Harry. Maybe we should have TGR movie nights at the shop here and there! 'Tis the season for ski movies!

Ski movies would be dope with a setup like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Ski movies would be dope with a setup like that!
    Indeed they are!

Shameless plug for some of our other entrepreneurial friends here in Big Sky: Not taking sides or telling you who to vote for, but make sure to vote for your favorite apres hangout! http://apres.freeskier.com/location/montana

If it means casting a vote for the establishment where I got drunk and fell down the stairs, glad to do it for ahemurhghscissorbillserumph.

Cough...
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

^always take the elevator!

Lookin nice! Hopefully there is a decent base for our arrival after xmas.

PM's from Bunion, Norseman, and ghosthop all responded to.

This morning I woke up to this.

Wow, that looks like some actual coverage. Cool.

Are you allowed to access the mountain this time of year?

(Also, adding on to Norseman's dweebus statement, I think we should start calling Big Sky "The Really Big Dweeb".)

^^
    Nice pic, Harry! Mountain looked absolutely gorgeous today with the morning sun hitting it like it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Are you allowed to access the mountain this time of year?

(Also, adding on to Norseman's dweebus statement, I think we should start calling Big Sky "The Really Big Dweeb".)
    No access allowed. 100% private land. Avalanche death back in the late 90s pushed the resort to post the property and kick people off.

It was a real pain in the ass to enforce and no one who had that task enjoyed it.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by bunion View Post
    No access allowed. 100% private land. Avalanche death back in the late 90s pushed the resort to post the property and kick people off.

It was a real pain in the ass to enforce and no one who had that task enjoyed it.
    Was this mostly in spring time? How'd you guys get around the mountain to 'enforce'? I have this vision of some sort of dream job for myself, getting paid to prowl (fkna fun ski mountaineer) all over the upper mountain all day every day, writing a couple tickets a week. An epic chase scene once in a while. Sign me up!
    Last edited by Norseman; 10-07-2016 at 02:52 PM.

Put it this way. I would be trying to get something done. Get a radio call something like, "Report of people skinning up towards Challenger, who can get there?" Drop what you are doing, drive to where the snowmobiles are parked, try and get one to start, snowmobile up to where the people might be, they are people you know and even may be Friends, and you get to be the asshole who tells them AGAIN, hey its private property, you went past signs saying no trespassing, please leave.

It wasn't what you envision. not even remotely.