Page 320 of 891 FirstFirst ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 22274

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Tons of shit went down in Big Sky today:

A) a grizzly bear got into the Mountain Mall today. Got pepper sprayed by a bunch of people, but the poor dude did not know how to get out so he ran around destroying shit until some smart people left a door open for him.

B) another grizzly bear attacked a pregnant moose at the Ousel Falls trailhead. Killed the moose. Witnessed by elementary school kids on a field trip. Grief counselors called in. Kids traumatized. Word on the street is that FWP plan to kill this bear, not relocate it.

C) a maggot on TGR, whose name will not be mentioned, received a subpoena in the liquor license fiasco mentioned up thread. Accordingly, the maggot in question will not be commenting on the matter despite his inside knowledge. Said maggot is in no trouble himself, but is a witness.

Never a dull moment in this town !
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Damn. Pics of event A?

I hope said griz happened into the fur shop and shit all over. Was prob just looking for the lunch deal at hummers and got pissed...

a grizzly bear got into the Mountain Mall today. Got pepper sprayed by a bunch of people, but the poor dude did not know how to get out so he ran around destroying shit until some smart people left a door open for him.
    There have to be at least some security cameras and footage of the above event.

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    There have to be at least some security cameras and footage of the above event.
    Under construction so I don't know about security cameras being turned on or off, I did see a grainy cell phone pic of the Griz after he left the Mall, big orange patches of pepper spray were visible on his fur. Bad pic but I will try to get a copy and post it up.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Under construction so I don't know about security cameras being turned on or off, I did see a grainy cell phone pic of the Griz after he left the Mall, big orange patches of pepper spray were visible on his fur. Bad pic but I will try to get a copy and post it up.
    Harry, just sent you a pm.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Crazy stuff. If they release footage of that grizzly in the mountain mall, it's gonna go viral.

Tons of shit went down in Big Sky today:

A) a grizzly bear got into the Mountain Mall today. Got pepper sprayed by a bunch of people, but the poor dude did not know how to get out so he ran around destroying shit until some smart people left a door open for him.
    Well, I did read here (http://www.explorebigsky.com/13-mill...underway/29632) that they were about to do some upgrading on that decrepit old place. Maybe they hired the bear to do the demo! lmao
    That's some crazy news. Glad nobody got hurt!

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Redoing the entire cafeteria area, no? New upstairs bar with sushi, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    New upstairs bar with sushi, etc.
    Ah. So the bear was just there to score some fresh fish is all. Poor lil' feller.

Update: according to a reliable source, some or all of the Ousel Falls bear story may be bullshit or seriously embellished.

Mountain Mall bear story still stands.

Any of you big sky locals know Arlington?

Xtal refugee working for the resort there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Any of you big sky locals know Arlington?

Xtal refugee working for the resort there.
    The only ex-Crystal employee that I know is named Bobby, he claims to have been an apprentice bootfitter for a guy named Martin at Crystal.

If this important, and not just a casual inquiry, send me a PM with any more info you have (full name, department, what job he did at Crystal, etc) and I can probably put out an APB and track him down.

I know of Arlington from my days at Crystal. Bobby too.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

a maggot on TGR, whose name will not be mentioned, received a subpoena in the liquor license fiasco mentioned up thread. Accordingly, the maggot in question will not be commenting on the matter despite his inside knowledge. Said maggot is in no trouble himself, but is a witness.
    I still can't wait to hear how all this goes down. Sounds juicy! First up, a little liquor licensing snafu. Next, antitrust violations! I'll have my popcorn ready for that one.

B) another grizzly bear attacked a pregnant moose at the Ousel Falls trailhead.
    While in the meadow yesterday I did a quick walk to the falls yesterday and did see a juvenile moose on the trail. The falls have an impressive volume of water right now.

Have any of y'all skied up at hyalite lately? I'm wondering if Blackmore or Hyalite peak are still skiing well.

Easy to see how the bear got in.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1559960434.571325.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	670.2 KB 
ID:	285035

Boyne spares no expense to provide exceptional guest experiences. Brand spanking new turf on the putt-putt golf course.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1559960603.947961.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	285036

Does anyone have a recommendation on a spot to park my truck so I can crash in my roof top tent during peak to sky? Looking to enjoy plenty of cocktails rather than drive back to Belgrade.

Huh.

Name:	22f5ec57-aa2a-421a-83db-c8b71731f97b.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	207.2 KB 
ID:	285044

Quote Originally Posted by East2West View Post
    Does anyone have a recommendation on a spot to park my truck so I can crash in my roof top tent during peak to sky?
    The North Fork Trail parking lot. When heading up the Spur Road there is an obvious brown sign marking the turn up a dirt road that winds through private land and the lot is on the left and marked with a sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    The North Fork Trail parking lot. When heading up the Spur Road there is an obvious brown sign marking the turn up a dirt road that winds through private land and the lot is on the left and marked with a sign.
    Awesome, thanks!

An exciting development for Bozeman/Big Sky maggots: the Buffalo Jump is bringing back strippers.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1560466052.099963.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	274.3 KB 
ID:	285759

^ is this near Roxy's?
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    ^ is this near Roxy's?
    Nope, almost to Four Corners.