Page 412 of 892 FirstFirst ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,300 of 22283
    ^^Right on, thanks. Weekday pass would work for me, I can always rattle around Great Divide on weekends or hit Disco.

BTW if anybody is seeking a mountain bike fix the Scratchgravel Hills are dry and lots of folks are getting after it.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Got to ski with byates1 today. Good dude, good ripper!

Also, Ikon Base not being good at Jackson or Aspen is a huge punch in the dick for Big Sky people.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    ^^Right on, thanks. Weekday pass would work for me, I can always rattle around Great Divide on weekends or hit Disco.

BTW if anybody is seeking a mountain bike fix the Scratchgravel Hills are dry and lots of folks are getting after it.
    Good to know about Scratchgravels. If I don't head down to UT in the next couple weeks I may have to head up that way for the bike fix.

Shit I better get a new rear wheel. Building a log house on the road to Marysville now and staying in Helena mon-thurs for prob next 6-8 weeks. Might need to throw the bike on the truck. Today has been spring weather and whitey is playing at lewis and clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Got to ski with byates1 today. Good dude, good ripper.
    Some random dude walks into my office today wearing a FKNA T-shirt. I asked for change, it was byates1 !

Shortly after that, MiCol strolls in wearing his “I Skied With Harry” t-shirt. Note for MiCol: my assistant who helped you is the one who built Smokey’s Shack.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Despite the undercurrent of corporate evil, it was cool to ski with 0G and Nest yesterday.

Those guys showed me some absolutely bonkers hard pack skiing in Three Forks and the NSS. Also skied a smooth as baby’s ass Lenin. What a crazy mountain.

I’m probably gonna pull the trigger on the Flex 5, as it’s just way more convenient to ski Bridger Bowl midwinter anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    Also skied a smooth as baby’s ass Lenin.
    Ha, yeah...Wednesday and Thursday Lenin was just unreal. So fun to ski high speed down that awesome fall line on such a perfectly smooooth wind groomed surface. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Not that it will make a whit of difference but E-mail Troy and tell him exactly what you wrote here.

Tnedved@bigskyresort.com
    Email sent. Kept it cordial but kindly offered to direct them as to where they can shove their 7 days of tram access.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    my assistant who helped you is the one who built Smokey’s Shack.

nice....dont foget, i still want to hear that other thing we were talkin about...
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Next weeks huge engineering conference at the Really Big Resort has over 600 cancellations due to teh corona.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Yeah? But those fucking locals will show up.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Yeah? But those fucking locals will show up.
    Heh. Couldn't script more ironic timing for something like this.

I wonder if they got a refund. Boyne cancellation policy is no refunds within 30 days of stay. They probably had insurance though.

See yall Wednesday!

I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Have you guys checked out the Black Pass? 7 days of unlimited tram access.

Lol. Fuck off with that noise.

Instead of 7 days, how about 40 rides?

It's funny, wife and I are currently bronze passes, and the boynemail recommended the black pass for us next year. Who the fuck thought that was a winning upsell?

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    It's funny, wife and I are currently bronze passes, and the boynemail recommended the black pass for us next year. Who the fuck thought that was a winning upsell?
    Obviously you have no idea what is best for you.

Obviously you have no idea what is best for you.
    How about at least a reach around with that ass fucking?

See yall Wednesday!
    You in for wanker wednesday? I need your guidance to find Smokey's shack below rock pocket and finally back in MT after two weeks on the road.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Nice day out. Windy as hell and the butt crack was more like the ice crack, but it was just nice to be skiing and the weather held out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200307_125316.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	319263

Name:	20200307_140400.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	319265

Name:	20200307_141404.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	870.8 KB 
ID:	319267

Refresh. Oh boy.

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

6am driveway report: 4 inches of wet heavy schmoo, temp +28F. Still coming down.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    6am driveway report: 4 inches of wet heavy schmoo, temp +28F. Still coming down.
    Finally a snow report even if it is wet snow,I have my Mammoth goggles ready!

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Crew of 4 PNWers been here since Thursday exploring. None of us have been here with fresh before - what’s the best play? All very used to heavy schmoo

Quote Originally Posted by TripleT View Post
    what’s the best play? All very used to heavy schmoo
    Know I am frequently wrong.
    More snow fell on northerly aspects. North facing base should be slightly less crunchy in the trees. Have low expectations.

^^^ this along with, what was smooth?