Page 29 of 892 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    anyone need a moonlight 2 for 1 voucher? i got it at the tgr premier, and already have my lone peak pass

Quote Originally Posted by nateski View Post
    anyone need a moonlight 2 for 1 voucher? i got it at the tgr premier, and already have my lone peak pass
    I do.

GSA
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

Anyone want some cheap powder skis? The original Atomic Powder Plus with ESS VAR bindings in good shape and still very effective in the deep. 180 cm. $60.00 Call me at 406-449-7531 Check them out at:

http://helena.craigslist.org/spo/3380036391.html

what bsl mounted for annnnndddd dibs!!! i'll take em!! and Im in the queen city. I have to work till Sunday (9a-2100), Ill give ya a buzz today and we can work somthin out, if u still got em

I wipped the camera out a few times over the weekend:

Nice clean smooth runouts in case something slides

"The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Glad to see you gettin' after it, Tone. Next time you need a partner in crime; drop a line. I'm always looking for an excuse to get out.

Looks like it is going to be a weak opening at BS on Thurs....not sure if its worth the trip down from Gateway....

"Things are really looking good on the mountain. As of right now; Explorer, the carpets, and the swifty 2.0 park are sure things for opening day. Elsewhere on the mountain we’re one good storm away (inches really) from opening more lifts and terrain. With Thanksgiving coming a week early this year, we’re in great shape."

Sweet the magic carpets will be open!

I'll be hiking the carpets, so stay to the right.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

They really are inches away on Mr K and Tippys. Also the bullwheel is off of Shedhorn so there's a road plowed up Mr K so the trucks and cranes can get up there. Once that's done I'd bet they'll be able to get more terrain open.

Me and Pnut went and scraped the bottom of the barrel this afternoon. Definetly time well spent. A great tour and good times, it's been a while buddy.

So happy to be back out sliding on snow again. The road is getting pretty slushy and muddy now so I might call it for a while. Come on, snow.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Got warm last night at Big Sky, shit melted, then everything froze up. Supposed to be precip today, temps are currently in mid-30's and dropping.

Since I'm here, I'm just gonna be optimistic and hope we get a foot or two today. In case that happens, I'm offering to buy drinks: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...73#post3818373

Nice trip tone. I like the second shot. It makes it look like an elevator shaft.

Warms my heart to see the gimp (Tone), back to posting stoke in Ski and Snowboard instead of just Sprockets. Nice!

I'll try and keep this shitshow right side up and on (in?) the straight and narrow for a while. Skiing is more than fun, it's life fully lived. Woo hoo, cheers to the freedom of the hills.

I've never spent so much of my day on green runs, since I was a kid. BS opened, with basically Mr. K. Crazy Horse opened up lat emorning but was seriously rocked up. Had to laugh at all the brand new fat skis in the lift line today. First run in the morning was actually not half bad, there was 4" of fresh from last night. But if I had come here just to ski, I'd be pretty unhappy.

But, I am here for other reasons, and so, am completely stoked to get the season started.

Had me some fun doing K laps yesterday, with some Beehive thrown in for good measure; gluttony was yesterday's theme, after all. That being said, we've got to keep doing our snow dances..

And another reminder that TGR's Dream Factory is playing at Lone Peak Cinema in Big Sky tomorrow night (Saturday the 24th) at 6:00 & 9:00pm. $10 for a ticket, and Moonlight Basin is giving away a ton of stuff, including a Value Card at the 6:00 show and a Season Pass at the 9:00 show. Again, you could WIN A MOONLIGHT SEASON PASS!! Then stick around and do some snow dances to the tunes of The Mediocres after the 9:00 show, sure to give your ears some music that actually sounds halfway decent. I'm in the band though, so don't expect too much.

http://www.tetongravity.com/films/th....aspx?tid=1062

And now, a shot of a moose running under Swift Current on opening day, taken by Ryan Turner:
    I think the potato gun proved the stability.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffhucker View Post
    ^^^on another note, how many of you guys have a sled and are into some sled skiing in the West Jellystone area this winter?
    I'm glad to hear there are some other sled skiers around SW Montana. I know plenty of skiers and a few slednecks but its hard to find cool people with a snowmobile who are into backcountry skiing.. I've got a 2010 Polaris RMK and some new rockered skis that need some use. Where do you normally ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Sledski View Post
    I'm glad to hear there are some other sled skiers around SW Montana. I know plenty of skiers and a few slednecks but its hard to find cool people with a snowmobile who are into backcountry skiing.. I've got a 2010 Polaris RMK and some new rockered skis that need some use. Where do you normally ride?
    Yes, there are more and more sled skiers around. Now people just need to learn to ride the sleds, which means leaving the skis at home and riding the shit out of that sled!
    I think sled skiers were outnumbering sledders down in Cooke yesterday, interesting to see.

hit bigsky sunday, was good winterlike shredding, mostly skied challenger which was bumped up much like bridger so i was right at home, lolz...
    looked blue today but had to work, cya's freq weekers tmrrw (tues) --warming more late week? better get the cold soft while it lasts....all black w chetlers here

Anyone going to be at Big Sky tomorrow 11/27. Had a project fall thru, so figured I would shoot over and make a couple turns. Let me know if you will be out.

I'll be there rollin with some other mags, nest and concrete jungle. Sounds we'll be out in force! Challenger was skiin good today as was the bowl. Give a shout out, I still look just like my avatar.

Sounds good tone, Just look for this pack and give a shout.

Anybody been outside the resort lately? Just wondering if Specimen Creek, the Rind or Lionshead are skiable yet.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.

Quote Originally Posted by baseWeldr View Post
    hit bigsky sunday, was good winterlike shredding, mostly skied challenger which was bumped up much like bridger so i was right at home, lolz...
    looked blue today but had to work, cya's freq weekers tmrrw (tues) --warming more late week? better get the cold soft while it lasts....all black w chetlers here
    You sir, are brave. I got a few hours in yesterday. It was nice to slide on snow with some sticks on my feet. I didn't venture up the bowl or Challenger.

I'll be there Friday, Saturday afternoon and again all day Sunday.

Bozeman, MT. (Originally from Amsterdam, Netherlands)
    I'll be up at big sky tomorrow! stoked!