Page 335 of 891 FirstFirst ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 22259
    What is the diff between night sock and night splint ? (Looking at the label on the box it says "Night Support"... Whatever...)

I got this thing:

Name:  IMG_1840.JPG
Views: 579
Size:  33.4 KB

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Heh, on my phone this thread is on Page 420.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

$169 tickets at the window for the Big this year.

Quote Originally Posted by East2West View Post
    Outrageous.

Seems like a bargain to me.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

I think I shall be a bronze passholder this winter. Who on here is doing some weekday dinking around?

Am I going to be hosed on parking?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    I think I shall be a bronze passholder this winter. Who on here is doing some weekday dinking around?

Am I going to be hosed on parking?
    My work schedule is erratic, but I do ski midweek. Parking mid-week at Madison Base or the Pony lot should be OK. Expecting to park next to the Huntly at 11:00 AM is over optimistic.

I am usually there Wednesday and Thursday, always happy to hook up with mags for turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    My work schedule is erratic, but I do ski midweek. Parking mid-week at Madison Base or the Pony lot should be OK. Expecting to park next to the Huntly at 11:00 AM is over optimistic.
    Have you seen the new parking lot they made this summer ? #HUGE

What the fucking fuck

I think my new season pass cost like 50 bucks more... gonna miss bridger though.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    4WD lot dunzo. Pretty sure Pony too. We'll all be slogging up from the new lower lots like the peasants we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    4WD lot dunzo. Pretty sure Pony too. We'll all be slogging up from the new lower lots like the peasants we are.
    No! Not Pony! I like parking ten feet from a lift at 11:30 AM. Herbie's missing and now this. Hey at least ticket prices at the windows are really high. Can pay parking be next like Vail?

Pony isn't going away, it is just filled with stockpiled dirt.

What with the challenges of parking etc I am beginning to consider a locker at Madison instead of at LMS.

Pay parking will be a reality within 3-5 years if not sooner, only way to reduce the traffic and encourage more ride sharing.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Still don't know what pass(es) I am gonna get. Can't imagine not being able to ski Fri/Sat/Sun when friend come to town, etc. Gold is just crazy though. Mid week at both hills was the initial plan, but I don't know now. Either way I am not expecting as many days as last year which is I am OK with.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Still don't know what pass(es) I am gonna get. Can't imagine not being able to ski Fri/Sat/Sun when friend come to town, etc. Gold is just crazy though. Mid week at both hills was the initial plan, but I don't know now. Either way I am not expecting as many days as last year which is I am OK with.
    I thought you were going to join the Big Sky ski ballet team get a free season pass, depot passes for your friends) and ski in a plaid jacket that many admire? Did Harry's goon marmot come back with bad information?

Any mag or friend with a gold pass has 8 bring-a-buddy days this year ($88) so that's always an option for bronze holders if it's only a few weekend days you want to ski. I don't even think I used all 5 of mine last year, what a waste. Happy to dole them out as needed.

^^^ same here.

I am suffering from some buyers remorse over the Gold however.

I write it off as a biz expense (Marketing), but I still hate the idea of giving that $$$ to Boyne.

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    Every time I see a huge tram line that remorse starts on me. I usually have a few buddy passes to spare as well.

I can't help but laugh at WRG saying the gold pass price is crazy. Yeah, I suppose it is.
    $1599 thru September, correct?

Mine was $1479 before June, $16?? during June, July, Aug. and is now at full rate through the winter. That would be a cool $2309.
    Fucking JHMR.

You got it good north of the state line.

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    ^^^ same here.

I write it off as a biz expense (Marketing), but I still hate the idea of giving that $$$ to Boyne.
    You could, like, give it to the non-profit place down the road... you know, the one with better snow and better terrain and free parking.

^^^
    I am anticipating making that move next season. I almost went Bronze and BB this year. For all the bitching about crowds, BB is no worse than BS anymore.

DJ, didn't you get a base level IKON with that deal?

Yes sir I do get a base Ikon; and Mt. Collective 1/2 off any of their places.
    And every day at the village. So it's actually quite a good value.

Except most full passholders here rarely go anywhere else. Hell, I hadn't been back to your haunts before BBI for about a dozen years. And so close.

HW addition/development between those years was key...

I plan on making laps with all you mags soon. Getting kinda psyched. My abrupt season end has left me really jonesing to turn earlier than usual.

Yeah well we get priority parking.............

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!

Hate to say it but I feel like I'm not long for Big Sky. As much as I love the terrain, too much about what's going on there irritates me. Some of the changes they made to lodging discounts this year for gold pass holders really irk me. Just always trying to squeeze more blood out of us Montana turnips. It would be nice to make a clean break and go all indie ski areas. Plenty of them in all directions from where I live. Not an easy decision to make though. I love skiing Lone Peak.

BTW Great Divide is adding new terrain this year and a couple new chairlifts over the next couple years. Going all in on the Helena market with a big investment. Too bad they can't go ^up^ instead of <out.> But they do what they can and it's still cheap af to ski there.

Name:  NewTerrain.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  308.1 KB