Page 302 of 891 FirstFirst ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 22274
    Confusing thing about the Bronze is at the top of the page it says Monday through Friday, and down below it says Monday through Thursday. Pretty big difference.

Just noticed you get double the Boyne rewards if you buy a gold pass by 4/8. That's about 3000 rewards points, which equates to $150 discount. So, gold pass $1342, including tax.

Looked at another way, it makes the $150 increase actually only a $75 increase over last year.

Kind of a long shot but anybody have any discount pass access for Friday and possibly Saturday at big sky? Secondary would be info on reasonable lodging anywhere from big sky to bozeman.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Quarter-page ad in the Helena paper today for Big Sky season pass sales, and the web address they print in big bold letters still shows last year's most expensive prices. Think anybody will be confused?
    Yeah, website is back to showing last years prices.

WTF ?
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Still showing the new prices to me...maybe refresh your browser?

I did notice they fixed the Bronze discrepancy. Mon.-Thurs. Still a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by detuned View Post
    Kind of a long shot but anybody have any discount pass access for Friday and possibly Saturday at big sky? Secondary would be info on reasonable lodging anywhere from big sky to bozeman.

Thanks
    Send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    Send me a PM
    Likely redundant but i am around and can also assist, send a PM. Quality Inn in Belgrade is clean, OK room and you can usually haggle on the price: internet price match, AAA, veteran, AARP etc. Fiesta Mexicana across the parking lot is a decent lunch/dinner.

In other news ~60 minute tram lines persist at Big Sky which curtailed my unlimited tram access "golden benefit" today. I did see two goats from the bowl which was fun.

Yeah where the heck is the "gold pass parking lot"?
    Quote Originally Posted by elesquiador View Post
    I'm going to guess its Pony.
    BWAHAHAHA !!!

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Yep, super warm up there today, yet even by 230 north facing bumps were still damn hard underneath. South facing stuff was getting sticky though. Tram = wow long lines.

Took the crew up three forks today. Not great but not bad and still loads of fun just had to keep speeds checked down. Best snow was under Headwaters lift...still checking in with nice chalk at 330.

1st shot is a good friend of mine. 57 yo and he can rip anything. Second is my stepson. Third is my waterskiing friend Josh. Amazing barefooter and learning this ski thing quickly. BS flat blowing his mind. Fkna!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

^^Sweet! Looks like a fun time.

Think "gold" parking will just be rows A-E or something?

At least they do have a payment plan. Still seems like a giant FU with no Ikon bennies.

Bronze does seem like the best bet right now.

Bronze is a screamin' deal. If not for my situation with kids in school I would definitely be doing that. By making it so cheap they are obviously trying to tempt locals away from the gold pass and ease pressure on the weekends and holidays. But I only have 3 years left to ski with my oldest daughter before she's gone, so I'm getting her and I gold so we can ski whenever we have the chance. And bronze for my wife and other daughter, who has gymnastics January through March. Should work out okay.

Bronze is a screamin' deal.
    Thank you for taking the plunge for the two gold and two bronze passes! It is wonderful to me to me to see families getting out and enjoying MT in winter.

Uglymoney, headed to your house now.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Thank you for taking the plunge for the two gold and two bronze passes! It is wonderful to me to me to see families getting out and enjoying MT in winter.
    Agreed. Always enjoy yeahman's pics of family out having fun, good on ya for rising above whatever is going on pricing-wise and putting family first!

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Enjoyed beers with uglymoney this evening. What a great guy. Cool kids that rip. His daughter really needs to hang with yeahman's daughter.
    Last edited by Harry; 03-21-2019 at 10:21 PM.

Tick Tock!

So much fun Harry. Been way too long! Thanks for stopping. Not sure we totally dialed in the Subaru issue but a couple world problems are definitely closer to being solved.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks to talisman with a day pass connection myself and a friend will be skiing big sky Friday. If anyone wants to meet up for a couple laps, beers or whatever let me know!

According to BS on their instagram post about next years passes. In the comments:

"We are currently evaluating different methods to reduce tram lines, including possible changes to our lift ticket & partner pass holder access."

Hmmmm, seems highly unlikely. If BS finds a way to keep Ikon off the tram it will raise hell at JH, etc where there tram line has also gotten blown out. Ikon would have to make changes at all resorts, which seems way late in the game to do that.

Best thing to do is to politely keep up the pressure.

E-mail the GM and in simple and polite ways remind him of what you pay for access to a lift that is important to you.

I don't think IKON would need to do anything if Snowbird, JHMR and BS all put a surcharge or limit on Tram access.

Maybe for Ikon holders something like 2 of 7 days at BS, JH, Bird has tram access?

Or better yet a one tram day actually burns 2 of their 7 allowed days = more incentive to stay off the tram if you are in town for the week with the whole family.

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    Best thing to do is to politely keep up the pressure.

E-mail the GM and in simple and polite ways remind him of what you pay for access to a lift that is important to you.

I don't think IKON would need to do anything if Snowbird, JHMR and BS all put a surcharge or limit on Tram access.
    I like the idea of polite pressure on the GM.

Having a surcharge for BS tram access for IKON passes makes sense, though will likely cause ruffled feathers. Not sure if it is still true, but Snow Bird used to sell a day ticket off mountain for a steep discount that excluded the tram.

I think all are reasonable ideas and should be on the table. It would seem easy to place a number of days/rides on the Tram "IF" they chose to do so.

No matter what eventually shakes out that line is going to be loooong on any sunny days.

That aside, the Silver at $999.00 and a Base level IKON $ 649.00 with 5 additional days at BS to burn around the blackouts AND 5 days at Alta-Bird/JHMR/Soli/Aspen sounds pretty good for next season.

If they would add in a couple of Euro areas it would be a done deal.