Page 404 of 891 FirstFirst ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... LastLast
Results 10,076 to 10,100 of 22264
    Fun ass day at BB.

Mid mtn was good.

Up high was real good

Great pics and another great day. My legs are toast.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffney10 View Post
    Attachment 317456

Bad boy was gleaming in the sun today!
    Saw it on West Yellowstone craigslist sometime in Nov/Dec for $500. A few days later it was in the pullout with a broken axle. Been abandoned ever since lol.

I am looking for backcountry ski/snowboard partners in Montana.

SW Montana area. I have 20 yrs B/C experience in MT and CO. I have extra avalanche safety gear. No B/C experience needed, but must be willing to learn. Need to be a decent skier/snowboarder.

Free tickets at the big guy on March 13? https://www.adayforjake.com/en/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADCA0CC7-F38D-4384-BDEB-500E66190A88.jpeg 
Views:	95 
Size:	348.1 KB 
ID:	317601

push the button and it goes click

^^^^ That looks fun. Cool pic.

Quote Originally Posted by 2psyko View Post
    SW Montana area. I have 20 yrs B/C experience in MT and CO. I have extra avalanche safety gear. No B/C experience needed, but must be willing to learn. Need to be a decent skier/snowboarder.
    This isn't nearly an insane enough post looking for a touring partner.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...12#post4588112

Haha, I remember that. So insane

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

PSA: The Montage at Big Sky is hiring a Director of People

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.[/COLOR]

Director of People
    Position Summary

The dual-property Director of People will manage the pre-opening and ongoing operations of Montage Big Sky and the current operations of Spanish Peaks Mountain Club. This leadership role is responsible for developing the property strategy by identifying and researching people issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to the organizations strategic thinking and direction; establishing People objectives in line with organizational objectives and values.

Montage Big Sky & Spanish Peaks Mountain Club

The job is likely worse than you imagine. Spanish Peaks describes the property as an "enclave" versus a wanna be YC.
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post

I would think they have someone in house all ready for that position. Maybe they have to do the job listing to make it look good.

Fun day at BS. Warm, blue sky, light winds, and soft snow.

Heading back tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up.

Feels like spring all of a sudden. Gaining 3 minutes of daylight every day.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Anyone else in the tram line when the skier slid 3/4 of the big? Looked like she walked away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Feels like spring all of a sudden. Gaining 3 minutes of daylight every day.
    Hoping for a refresh next week. It will be real warm tomorrow with wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Myron View Post
    Anyone else in the tram line when the skier slid 3/4 of the big? Looked like she walked away from it.
    No but dude on last tram of the day who was on tram island mentioned that they poached it.

Looked like a geotech drilling rig near top of Swifty? Getting an early start on new lift maybe. Was hoping top station would be in the other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    No but dude on last tram of the day who was on tram island mentioned that they poached it.
    I was going down the NSS right when the Couloir got poached, and a ski patroller came to the top of the snowfield and was yelling at my group, trying to figure out if we were the poachers. I was already at the bottom of the whale and could not figure out why the others in my group were standing at the top forever. Eventually they got it sorted out. Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    Looked like a geotech drilling rig near top of Swifty? Getting an early start on new lift maybe. Was hoping top station would be in the other direction.
    I think they are drilling samples to see what is there, not so much what is Right There. That said the new lift is suppose to have a slightly different alignment to help open up the base area a bit.

That's a tough poach. Even tougher when you slide for life.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by swimmy View Post
    Fun day at BS. Warm, blue sky, light winds, and soft snow.

Heading back tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up.
    I'll be down there. Possibly with my friend who wants me to help her train for the comp in March. If you see a dude in a yellow Freeride Systems shell with a black vest and/or a chick in all orange who fucking rips ask for change. Probably end up just hiking HW all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I'll be down there. Possibly with my friend who wants me to help her train for the comp in March. If you see a dude in a yellow Freeride Systems shell with a black vest and/or a chick in all orange who fucking rips ask for change. Probably end up just hiking HW all day.
    Might see you on the bootpack. Yellow and blue coat, probably hiking slowly and skiing too fast for my own good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

WTF! Tram line huge today and the mountain was pretty busy for a Friday. OK it was sunny and I get that.

Went to Challenger for the cold chalk and all of BRT closed for a Juniors Free Ride comp.

A-Zs skied nice enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    WTF! Tram line huge today and the mountain was pretty busy for a Friday. OK it was sunny and I get that.

Went to Challenger for the cold chalk and all of BRT closed for a Juniors Free Ride comp.

A-Zs skied nice enough.
    Yep, could see Tram line from halfway up swifty around 11am. WTF?

Did 3 hikes today. First lap was through Martini. That side was skiing so good. Really wanted to go to upper AZs since they were open, but my friend wanted to stay on the darkside and work on charging slide for life windboard snow. Three Forks and Hellroaring were pretty sporty.