Page 300 of 892 FirstFirst ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 22282
    Who is going to be sliding around Big Sky tomorrow? I hear Harry may be out early and I will also be out enjoying chatter-roy and trying to harvest some corn.

A rare picture of me in Great Falls today. The variable snow made it more adventure than skiing, but wow the views.
    Name:  Great Falls.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  73.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Who is going to be sliding around Big Sky tomorrow? I hear Harry may be out early and I will also be out enjoying chatter-roy and trying to harvest some corn.

A rare picture of me in Great Falls today. The variable snow made it more adventure than skiing, but wow the views.
    Name:  Great Falls.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  73.0 KB
    Nice. Great Falls is fun. We have tomorrow off but will be back at Wed thru Fri and have gear for sign outs.

Today was corn harvest. Sleep in. Wait for sun and warmth. Wear one light layer. Shred with kiddos. Canned beer at base for the finale. Why not sleep in? My eight year old daughter taking an easy tram lap. We were going to hike headwaters today but lazy and the groms were all stoked on the tram...so we waited for it to soften a bit and took a couple laps.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Sleep in. Why not sleep in?
    Some of us have to work now and then, while trying to get out and ski. I will sleep when I'm dead and plan to be dead a long time.

Some of us have to work now and then, while trying to get out and ski. I will sleep when I'm dead and plan to be dead a long time.
    Yeah. Sorry. On vacation. Didn't mean to rub it in. My real life is a blue collar bust my balls all week grind working midnight to noon so a cycle like this that allows us to relax a bit is kind of nice. Couple more days of this and my wife might return to sanity. Only time and sunshine will tell.
    Last edited by uglymoney; 03-18-2019 at 10:17 PM.

Uglymoney: I recognize your house. You are exactly halfway between my place and Talisman's place.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Uglymoney: I recognize your house. You are exactly halfway between my place and Talisman's place.
    Woof, woof! I also recognize the UM estate also and sometimes ski past when stuck on the wrong side of Andesite Mountain after lift closure. Would your neighbors consider a strip of Teflon down one side of the road at each drive way?

In other news the 2019/2020 pass prices are finally on sale. An early purchase gold pass is $1600 with no financing plan. I may need to join the Big Ski dads in plaid ski ballet team for a free pass, when are try outs?

In other news the 2019/2020 pass prices are finally on sale. An early purchase gold pass is $1600 with no financing plan. I may need to join the Big Ski dads in plaid ski ballet team for a free pass, when are try outs?
    Still do not see that on the Big Sky home page.

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    https://bigskyresort.com/season-passes

1600 gold, 1200 silver

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

*This number is based on an opening date of November 22, 2018, and a closing date of April 21, 2019. All winter season dates are tentative, subject to change, and weather dependent. **This number is based on the maximum number of lifts that may be open on a given day.

See what I mean???

It is there, from today's conditions report:

A heads up to all you reading this, season passes are on sale now. Today through April 8, get your pass for the 2019/20 season at the lowest possible rate. As always, think snow and I’ll see ya on the mountain!

A heads up to all you reading this, season passes are on sale now. Today through April 8, get your pass for the 2019/20 season at the lowest possible rate. As always, think snow and I’ll see ya on the mountain!

OK, but still no details. I have to go down to see my Chiro and do some work, I will stop in and get the story straight from the mouth of the oracle.

If it is indeed $ 1600.00 and up I will no longer be skiing there. I am sure no one from Boyne would be terribly saddened.

OK, but still no details.
    ?

Big Sky having poorly coordinated website messages? If I get a chance today between chatter-roy runs with Harry, I will swing by the office and see if there is some official details.

I did hear a rumor that ON3P has a pop up boutique set up at some house just down hill from the Bear Back Poma. Not sure if there are free demos, but may check it out.

?

Big Sky having poorly coordinated website messages?
    No shit.

Where are you getting your info ? Website still has this years prices.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

No shit.

Where are you getting your info ? Website still has this years prices.
    Today's Big Sky conditions report says the 2019/2020 passes are on sale at the lowest rate until April 8th. I will verify at the season pass office later today.

Talisman: sent you a text. My car is fucked, headed to Bozeman to get it fixed.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

My car is fucked, headed to Bozeman to get it fixed.
    Vibes, PM received and ferry services offered.

Talisman: sent you a text. My car is fucked, headed to Bozeman to get it fixed.
    Subaru head gasket(s)?

In other news the 2019/2020 pass prices are finally on sale. An early purchase gold pass is $1600 with no financing plan.
    Oof!!! About choked when I read your post. W.T.F., Boyne?!

Anybody else miss those cheap Moonlight only season passes? Those were the days...

Glad we got the hookup with the ski polizei tho!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

The link is not live yet so I called. Best price gold pass $1,449. Up $150 from last year.

?

Big Sky having poorly coordinated website messages? If I get a chance today between chatter-roy runs with Harry, I will swing by the office and see if there is some official details.

I did hear a rumor that ON3P has a pop up boutique set up at some house just down hill from the Bear Back Poma. Not sure if there are free demos, but may check it out.
    Funny. A couple guys were barreling down Lo Dog yesterday morning when they hit a dry patch and one guy exploded on the asphalt, the other guy into a snowbank. "Ski in ski out my ass" they barked. Lolz.

Harry good luck with the car and pong me if I can help.

Not sure we can offer drop in ON3P demos but could probably offer 12oz porch beerz.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    The link is not live yet so I called. Best price gold pass $1,449. Up $150 from last year.
    And the silver pass is up $300 from the $899 it cost last year. 33% increase in a year. Ouch.

$ 1449.00+ resort tax so out the door at $1492.00 and change and that is before 4/8 when the 1st increase hits.

No payment plan, 16 MC 1/2 off passes at select resorts.
    And the silver pass is up $300 from the $899 it cost last year. 33% increase in a year. Ouch.
    Roughly about the same as the increase in skier visits.

This does read like a great big FUCK YOU to all the people who have supported Big Sky through a lot of painful season.

I cannot wait to read the responses to Taylor in the Explorebigsky mag.

Here is mine.

This does read like a great big FUCK YOU to all the people who have supported Big Sky through a lot of painful season.
    The eight (8) buddy passes at $88 apiece for 2019/2020 didn't act as a lubricant? A pompous and preachy letter from Taylor on guest etiquette didn't quite resonate with you? I have found myself reflecting on Taylor's letter while waiting in tram line, there is plenty of time for cogitating.

I think Yeahman was on the phone with Victoria (?) when I was in the pass office inquiring why the website hadn't been updated and what were the details of the 2019/2020 passes.

Pitiful way to treat employees like Victoria(?) roll out some bullshit with no real information and make them deal with the fallout.

They had a color printed page with very little information other than prices. She said I could take a picture of it if I wanted to. I was polite because it is not her fault.