Page 452 of 884 FirstFirst ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... LastLast
Results 11,276 to 11,300 of 22080
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Anyone have a small Yeti sb130 they would rent out for a few hours? Pretty random, but a friend of mine in New Mexico wants to sell me an extra one he has. Good deal and the reviews are amazing, but I would like to at least ride one for a few miles if possible first.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Anyone have a small Yeti sb130 they would rent out for a few hours? Pretty random, but a friend of mine in New Mexico wants to sell me an extra one he has. Good deal and the reviews are amazing, but I would like to at least ride one for a few miles if possible first.
    Just buy it. I have that bike and it rips. Best bike I've ever owned, hands down. Climbs, corners, eats up chunk

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Just buy it. I have that bike and it rips. Best bike I've ever owned, hands down. Climbs, corners, eats up chunk
    That's basically what I am hearing and the price is about $5-700 below comparable currently listed sb130s. Seems like a no brainer.

That was goddamn hilarious Superior. Well said, and there are a lot of parallels to my community too.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Plenty of primitive camping spots up the Little Blackfoot River over by Elliston, like 30 minutes away. There is a campground at the end of the road (Kading), but lots of dispersed sites before that. Also, any drainage in the Big Belts northeast of Canyon Ferry lake has lots of primitive sites...Avalanche Gulch, White's Gulch, etc. In the fall you'll see many elk camps in there. Another option is in the Elkhorns on the way to Crow Creek Falls trailhead...lots of dispersed, free camping all along that road. That's just the tip of the iceberg, there are many more options, especially to the northwest by Lincoln, Augusta, etc., if you want to drive an hour or so. As RooR said, I recommend you get the onX Maps app--costs ten bucks a year but is invaluable for finding dispersed camping sites because they are usually marked on there. Also shows all the land ownership, etc. It's designed for hunters but I use it all the time for camping, hiking, and backpacking.
    Damn, that app onX was exactly what I was looking for. So awesome. There are so many spots.... Thanks!

Yeahman laid it out. Damn now I want a york burger.

Get the yeti. Its dope. My large feels a little bigger than my old norco, but totally fits. Tape that frame up if u plan on riding anything other than painted hills. I got a couple nicks in my frame before I heli taped the piss out of it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fall Line Will Set You Free

Quote Originally Posted by usdatele View Post
    Get the yeti. Its dope. My large feels a little bigger than my old norco, but totally fits. Tape that frame up if u plan on riding anything other than painted hills. I got a couple nicks in my frame before I heli taped the piss out of it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Comes pre taped which is nice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Yeahman laid it out. Damn now I want a york burger.
    Ha, no doubt. We are going to ride Beartrap next week and the York Bar is definitely on the agenda.

Add to that, anybody who visits Helltown, check out the Broadwater Hot Springs. We went to the bar and grill tonight, always great food, and it was so empty for a Friday night...this place is nice and we want it to survive, along with all local businesses that are struggling right now. Bozeman may be crazy busy but Helena establishments not so much.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200731_180631.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	335999

In case you see an opening for a great construction job at the Montage….

Construction site in Big Sky generates more than 100 COVID-19 cases
    The construction site of a $400 million luxury resort in Big Sky has led to at least 116 COVID-19 cases in July, public health officials confirmed to Montana Free Press.

The outbreak is one of the largest in the state. It is also unique in that the outbreak affects workers traveling to work in the community from outside of Gallatin and Madison counties, where Big Sky is located.
    Link to article: https://www.kbzk.com/news/coronaviru...covid-19-cases

I spend time on that site. About 1 hour a week.

It is a very busy site that is reportedly one of the largest single unit construction sites in the State.

The GC is doing everything they can to complete the project on schedule (14 months out) and keep a safe job site.

In response to all the complaints of the added traffic the GC started requiring all trades to ride shuttle buses from town. When the Covid hit that went out the window. I am guessing there are over 900 folks working on site right now and heavy construction being what it is I am surprised the number of infections is as low as it is.

Fortunately I work by myself and can communicate via e-mail or text with the folks I deal with.

No easy answers.

Edit to add: I am just back from Home Depot, needed some wiring stuff. Probably 95% or more folks wearing masks.

One group A family) not and one guy solo sans mask, OTOH has was open carrying on his hip, gonna bust a cap in that fuckin virus.

Had to stop and grab gas at the 4 Corners Town Pump. Gateway to go innertube the lower Madison. Place was a zoo, maybe 30% wearing masks. SD was a joke, I did not go inside. Also WTF is with all the Pickups around town flying 1 or even 2 big assed American flags? Better than Rebel flags I suppose.
    Last edited by Bunion 2020; 08-01-2020 at 12:31 PM.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Was just checking out the Big Sky webcams. Place is crazy busy with bikers. Place's summer activity has grown a LOT since I biked there years ago. Used to have the lift practically all to myself. Times have changed!

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Was just checking out the Big Sky webcams. Place is crazy busy with bikers. Place's summer activity has grown a LOT since I biked there years ago. Used to have the lift practically all to myself. Times have changed!
    I think part of the issue is only running Swifty on weekends though. I hold a bike park pass and have only been three times so far. Weekends are kinda mobbed and weekdays are normal aka barely anyone there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    one guy solo sans mask, OTOH has was open carrying on his hip, gonna bust a cap in that fuckin virus.

Also WTF is with all the Pickups around town flying 1 or even 2 big assed American flags? Better than Rebel flags I suppose.
    Funny correlation there, huh?

I'm pretty sure those are all in support of Dear Leader.

My neighbor recently took down his original 13 Colonies flag and replaced it with the state flag of Mississippi. I haven’t decided on a plan of action yet. I’m open to suggestions. My dog passed in March so I don’t have dog shit for his door handles readily available.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I think part of the issue is only running Swifty on weekends though. I hold a bike park pass and have only been three times so far. Weekends are kinda mobbed and weekdays are normal aka barely anyone there.
    That sucks they are only running Swifty on weekends. I was going to go Tuesday with my daughter, but without Swifty and not being able to ride Gambler I'm not sure it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    That sucks they are only running Swifty on weekends. I was going to go Tuesday with my daughter, but without Swifty and not being able to ride Gambler I'm not sure it's worth it.
    I will say there is a brand new flow trail called Happy Hooves (terrible name, fun trail) that is very Gambler-esqe off Ramcharger. Great flow, berms, small no consequence jumps and rollers.

Can still ride Exploder and pedal over to Otter Slide too.

I will say there is a brand new flow trail called Happy Hooves (terrible name, fun trail) that is very Gambler-esqe off Ramcharger. Great flow, berms, small no consequence jumps and rollers.

Can still ride Exploder and pedal over to Otter Slide too.
    Thanks, good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Funny correlation there, huh?

I'm pretty sure those are all in support of Dear Leader.
    Yeah, turns out there was a Support Your Local Law Man Rally in the Bozone last night.

Not against that sentiment myself but it also does not mean what many of them think it means.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Yeah, turns out there was a Support Your Local Law Man Rally in the Bozone last night.

Not against that sentiment myself but it also does not mean what many of them think it means.
    Name:  inigo.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  5.5 KB

Can anyone recommend a Bozeman person to build a small pergola? Quickly, before my south facing porch is abandoned to the sweltering heat and sun exposure. Thanks.

By the time you get it done the need will be gone until next August.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Fuckin' yikes: https://montanafreepress.org/2020/07...ovid-19-cases/

The construction site of a $400 million luxury resort in Big Sky has led to at least 116 COVID-19 cases in July, public health officials confirmed to Montana Free Press.

The outbreak is one of the largest in the state. It is also unique in that the outbreak affects workers traveling to work in the community from outside of Gallatin and Madison counties, where Big Sky is located.

After a worker on the job site tested positive for COVID-19, Suffolk implemented its own testing regimen beginning July 8, the company said in a statement. The company said it did so in order to ensure worker safety and to help preserve limited local resources.

“Everyone who tested positive for COVID-19 were asymptomatic and passed a temperature test prior to testing positive. All individuals who tested positive were sent home and asked to self-isolate per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines,” the company said in a statement.

At first, the positivity rate at the site was over 20%, Kelley said.
    weez uh comin inta yo place to giv u some special cabling and a new windy......weez folowin all kinds o virus safeguards fo ur protection......thanks, but no, now please fuk off

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2388975A-476B-4AD9-9E62-2A393B482B46.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	647.9 KB 
ID:	336122
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Can anyone recommend a Bozeman person to build a small pergola? Quickly, before my south facing porch is abandoned to the sweltering heat and sun exposure. Thanks.
    I've got a pergola that you can have for a six pack or two. I'll help you disassemble it while we drink the beer.

Bunion's right, though, the need is going to pass sooner than later.