Page 328 of 328 FirstFirst ... 323 324 325 326 327 328
Results 8,176 to 8,183 of 8183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledzski View Post
    Looking forward to now getting back to summer trout, dry flies and hikes to some lakes.

Still pretty flexible with my schedule so keep me posted if anyone wants to get out.
    Impressive lusox taken on a fly rod! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I should have some time next week for a hike and fish adventure. Do you have a permit to fish in the park?

Reports from folks getting out are that the Jellystone is still kind of high and deep green.

A couple of friends just got off the Smith and report plenty of water and good fishing.

I have a raft that i set up for fishing and am looking for some folks who can row and share the $$$ for shuttles and fuel.

I am a bit of a hack but I have fun hacking.

On a different note I clarified the lift construction going on and that lift in SP will indeed be operational this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    On a different note I clarified the lift construction going on and that lift in SP will indeed be operational this winter.
    I need to complete a recon hike/bushwhack of the lower lift line to get ready for this "expansion."

Concrete pour scheduled for Thursday, the Blackhawk will be flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    Reports from folks getting out are that the Jellystone is still kind of high and deep green.

A couple of friends just got off the Smith and report plenty of water and good fishing.

I have a raft that i set up for fishing and am looking for some folks who can row and share the $$$ for shuttles and fuel.

I am a bit of a hack but I have fun hacking.

If you want to get out with a random lurker, I live in L-town and always happy to row/run shuttle/drink beer/try and catch fish. Can confirm, river is high and a nice shade of green but people have been catching fish.

Quote Originally Posted by total_immortal View Post
    If you want to get out with a random lurker, I live in L-town and always happy to row/run shuttle/drink beer/try and catch fish. Can confirm, river is high and a nice shade of green but people have been catching fish.
    Had a great day with streamers above yankee jim the other day. A lot more browns up that way than I expected. Tight to bank with a tungsten cone produced strikes 2-4ft off. We had to take care with a LP clacka on one or two of the plunges after some riffles but my buddy handled well.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Impressive lusox taken on a fly rod! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I should have some time next week for a hike and fish adventure. Do you have a permit to fish in the park?
    Now that I am back and we are in the summer months I will be picking it up this week. I am still pretty flexible. Let me know. I have a feeling this little work break is about to end soon.

Harry should have some beta from his excursion last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by total_immortal View Post
    I will PM ya.