Page 499 of 501 FirstFirst ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,475 of 12516
    Out of all the shit that currently annoys/pisses me off BB employee and their families ski days are not even on the list.

Shortbus is gonna get more days than everybody anyways. No need to stress it

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    At worst I skin a handful of days, have two basically unused passes, lose a few bucks and ride the shit out of my bike trainer.

Both are better options than what 99% of the rest of the world gets. I'll be happy either way.
    Truth, this is pretty much where Iím at.

BB is a bit outside my radius for a day trip but hope to hook up with some of you guys at the really big at some point this season as long as resort skiing doesnít implode.

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Hey Bunion, are you skiing Bridger this year?
    I weighed the options and bought a flex-5 at the really Sky. Then my regular skiing buddy talked me into upping to a blue pass.

I don't plan to experience the BS WROD that Thursday is promising and will see how things develop. Current reports are that bookings are strong for the holidays and the airlines report similar activity.

I have until 12/10 to defer and I am more than a bit pessimistic that we will have a full season given the exponential rate of spread here and everywhere else. I don't see the appetite for another lock down but could see where activities like skiing at a resort may be declared non-essential.

Why get mad now - especially in the worst business environment of our lifetimes. I should just be happy with whatever I get - it's a tough year. Bunion, I've minimized the shit out of my risk, but you can only do so much when you have kids in school and are married to a public school employee.
    Just bustin your balls a little, I get it, especially having kids and married to the school system. Best of luck and if we have a season and you want to connect I know the places where core shots are guaranteed.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

I'm down for all-year guaranteed skiing for both Bridger employees and anyone working in Bozeman schools. Where do I sign up to support that idea?
    Last edited by kathleenturneroverdrive; 11-20-2020 at 03:06 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0344.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	904.3 KB 
ID:	348988

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Mr. K looking fucking PRIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    I don't plan to experience the BS WROD that Thursday is promising and will see how things develop.
    It could be a really big super spreader event!

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Name:	IMG_0350.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	781.9 KB 
ID:	349003
    Race training today on Ambush.

Name:	IMG_0345.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	349004
    Employee bus to Bozeman. Note who sponsored the bus...

Name:	IMG_0346.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	349007

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

^^That last pic is kind of cool. The mountain in the background, the reflection in the glass, and the graphic on the bus all juxtaposed...okay maybe I shouldn't have dropped acid this afternoon.

I'll be at Big Sky for post-Thanksgiving super spreader activities with the fam. Hope to see some of you there.

Great Divide open again this weekend for pass holders plus 100 day tickets, sold in advance. Last weekend they sold out fast. They never said anything about limiting numbers, but this is the second weekend in a row with limited ticket sales so who knows. They probably want to show the county health dept. that they are not going to be part of the problem. Tickets go on sale at 5 pm today. Still just one run open (and some terrain park stuff).

I will be there on Thanksgiving. Hopefully on some skinny Quixotes I just picked up. Mask on TIGHT.

I will be there on Thanksgiving. Hopefully on some skinny Quixotes I just picked up. Mask on TIGHT.
    Won't be there so feel free to knock the pillows off of the Mr K Chutes for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Won't be there so feel free to knock the pillows off of the Mr K Chutes for me!
    I have heard the K Cirque is neck deep in (manmade) blower.

LMS Thanksgiving sale ski selection is looking good. Let me know if you want a heads up on what's available.

See you guys on Mr. K!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

you got them, sweet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Paging yeahman
    Your parking lot has moved. Gold Pass parking is now on the side closer to the mountain. IMHO a much better location. Ski right back to your car, short boot pack at the start of the day.

Name:	IMG_0367.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	349168

I got a double black pass this year, not a gold, but my plan is to show up at the lot entrance at 10:59 a.m. to secure one of the empty spots when they open it to the public.

Did BS take down the swifty and ramcharge cams? Guessing they don`t want public footage of COVID spreading.

No need for corporate cams, here on the TRG we have HarryCam. Which lifts do you want, Swifty & Ram8 ? Here is a live view:

Name:	IMG_0360.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	349240

Big got their site back up and running for day pass sales. FYI.....Thur, Fri and Sat are already sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by skivtmt View Post
    Guessing they don`t want public footage of COVID spreading.
    The management team has a great COVID plan that was thoroughly tested last summer. Note the mask compliance and social distancing.

Name:  Mtn Bike Line.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  115.0 KB

Such a great summer ^

Quote Originally Posted by regct View Post
    Such a great summer ^
    What are the odds of the Bowl opening this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by regct View Post
    Such a great summer ^

Yep.

Had a pretty good weekend of shredding all things considered. Managed an ultra low tide run down the Nose - it was pretty good pow skiing actually. Definitely the lowest snow I've ever skied the ridge in. But north facing was good pow turns - nice supportable crust underneath. Anything not north facing was certain death. Ha. Made the trip to Targhee and had a great day. I was wondering how I would feel being around all those people. They did a great job though - super impressed. People were wearing masks and the lines weren't too bad. They had a guy telling everyone to stay 6 feet apart at the ticket window. It is clearly hard for people to resist the tendency to get right behind the guy in front of you. But I figured I could stay 6 feet behind the guy in front of me and felt pretty good about that. Rode about 1/2 the day as a single, and always ended up riding with one other single, each of us on either side of the quad chair. Caught two hours of pow skiing on the Sacajawea lift opener. - low tide pow skiing rules!! Then found my kid and skied until three with him. Then power hour on the dreamcatcher. That's a pretty sweet fall line right under the lift there for like 2k. Great day. 11 below in Island park. Back home now, doesn't feel like winter at all. Weather pattern not looking too promising. Oh well, maybe be a good way to keep the crowds down. I like the early season hard pack skiing before the suncrust sets in.