Page 261 of 891 FirstFirst ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 22270
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowbirdDevotee View Post
    I was wondering why you were always behind me, and here I thought you just skied a little slow!
    Hey no worries, I was breathing down Tali's neck for 2 days with nary a bump or crossed ski.
    I think DJ was worried by your ornithological identification skills.

Checklist committee changes Gray Jay's name to Canada Jay ...

https://www.birdwatchingdaily.com/bl...ed-canada-jay/

May 24, 2018 - Say goodbye to Gray Jay. The common resident of northern forests, Perisoreus canadensis, is officially known, once again, as Canada Jay

Hehehehe...

Fkna - there you are.

I hoped I might reel you in with that, Ha.

I got the 25th post outta you in 13 years! Man you work too hard!

Challenging snow made a gorgeous day even better. By the end of the day, you were leading us. Off route, but hey, whatevs, right?

Skiing witcha was good fun all day and look forward to more turns in the future. Your new handle should be ' Gnarpoint1 '.

Canada Jay! - FTW
    Last edited by Djongo Unchained; 01-14-2019 at 07:59 PM. Reason: poking fun

Got recruited for 3v3 hockey tonight in town center and damn the new rink is sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftybish View Post
    Got recruited for 3v3 hockey tonight in town center and damn the new rink is sweet!!
    What position are you playing for the 3 on 3? 3 v3 is almost shinny, but plenty of open ice for those skaters with wheels. I was thinking you would be skijoring at Rainbow with your new pony, not hockey. Please share your schedule and I will recruit some mags to yell encouragement and try to keep beer from freezing rink side.

I suggest Dynamic Unicorns or Whiskey Jacks at team names, but if you go with team Harry he might buy the jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    but if you go with team Harry he might buy the jerseys.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1547613742.202709.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	264756

I Skied With Harry
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=318717
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

What position are you playing for the 3 on 3? 3 v3 is almost shinny, but plenty of open ice for those skaters with wheels. I was thinking you would be skijoring at Rainbow with your new pony, not hockey. Please share your schedule and I will recruit some mags to yell encouragement and try to keep beer from freezing rink side.

I suggest Dynamic Unicorns or Whiskey Jacks at team names, but if you go with team Harry he might buy the jerseys.
    Defense always. Showed up early for broomball (top shack whackers team captain for 6 years running whattup) and a team needed another player or else they forfeited and ya girl always keeps skates and stick in the car in the winter. After 2 grueling 20 min halves of skating followed by a full court broomball game, I am breathing like a fat kid, my shoulder may have popped out a few times, my legs are jelly but goddamn I am so pumped up haha. Winter extracurriculars are the best!

Also my horse isn't nearly fast enough for skijoring. He's a big dumb jumper who spooks at his own farts.

Awesome. I need to get skates on. Was gonna try and get a team for the pburg 3v3. Also the wife is a goalie and has full gear so that's fun but most of the bigger montana 3v3 tourneys that I know of dont have goalies?

Back on track though we're gonna get snow this weekend since I'm heading north to see a buddy and go snow wheelin(and not riding).

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftybish View Post
    That's cool, I heard the new rink is nice. Just looked at the schedule and they have pick-up hockey games Sunday and Thursday nights. I think I'm going to be there next week on Thursday so I might bring my skates and stick. I don't have pads anymore though, any idea if pads are needed for the pick-up games? (I know a helmet is required.) If it's anything like where I grew up in Minnesota, the pick-up games are non-contact and generally speaking the puck stays on the ice so people aren't taking slapshots to the shins. Although I have noticed in Montana that last rule isn't always observed so ya gotta be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    That's cool, I heard the new rink is nice. Just looked at the schedule and they have pick-up hockey games Sunday and Thursday nights. I think I'm going to be there next week on Thursday so I might bring my skates and stick. I don't have pads anymore though, any idea if pads are needed for the pick-up games? (I know a helmet is required.) If it's anything like where I grew up in Minnesota, the pick-up games are non-contact and generally speaking the puck stays on the ice so people aren't taking slapshots to the shins. Although I have noticed in Montana that last rule isn't always observed so ya gotta be careful.
    Shouldn't need full pads for pick-up, just a helmet. I only had my broomball pads for 3v3 cause my hockey setup is being mailed from Colorado currently and I was fine

I think DJ was worried by your ornithological identification skills.

Checklist committee changes Gray Jay's name to Canada Jay ...

https://www.birdwatchingdaily.com/bl...ed-canada-jay/

May 24, 2018 - Say goodbye to Gray Jay. The common resident of northern forests, Perisoreus canadensis, is officially known, once again, as Canada Jay
    This is huge.
    I think the potato gun proved the stability.

New 360 degree tram cam is kind of cool. Shows the roof that got ripped off the summit building and has not been replaced yet..

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    New 360 degree tram cam is kind of cool. Shows the roof that got ripped off the summit building and has not been replaced yet..
    Cool, thanks for posting!

^^^x2, cool how you can go back in time. Sunrise is awesome.

Whitefish uses that company for their summit pano cam as well. Very cool tech. Time lapse and someplace in the sidebar menu a way for the mountain to save their favorites for you to view. Whitefish has some cool sunrise/sunsets saved.

I just received a HUGE promotion at work today. Locals like Bunion and Talisman know what this means. I have some very big shoes to fill.

* those who know where I work and what I do, please do me a favor and keep exact info off of TGR

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Congrats, head of speed police is a big career move.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

A famous part of the Big Sky smoke shack art collection. Might make a good hockey jersey logo for the Bear Slayer broom-ball squad.
    Name:  Bear Slayer.JPG
Views: 391
Size:  139.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I just received a HUGE promotion at work today. Locals like Bunion and Talisman know what this means. I have some very big shoes to fill.

* those who know where I work and what I do, please do me a favor and keep exact info off of TGR
    Congrats, Harry. You know what they say about big shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Congrats, head of speed police is a big career move.
    That's a different guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Congrats, Harry. You know what they say about big shoes
    Congratulations. When and where is the celebration? I vote for the Lunar Escape Module on Sunday afternoon or the Spoke on Saturday at 5:00 PM.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Congrats Harry! Head smoke shack inspector is a HUGE deal! The associated duties do also include Magistrate of Dad Turn Union.

Yah congrats Harry! Although I hope this doesn't mean fewer ski days.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

Harry, we haven't met, but congrats! You seem very deserving and I appreciate all the stoke/intel you bring to the forum.

FKNA !

That's awesome. So glad it went that way.

No more plaid for you, dad.

That position amounts to being the Mayor of Big Sky.

Bullock will be leaving the Governors Mansion in a few years. Just sayin.