Page 388 of 891 FirstFirst ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,700 of 22256
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Thanks!

Anyone ski headwaters today? Was everything open?
    Yeah, everything was open - did a couple laps in there. Top half skied pretty well, although not bottomless. Bottom half had sluffed off on the old snow. Apron was properly deep.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Yeah, everything was open - did a couple laps in there. Top half skied pretty well, although not bottomless. Bottom half had sluffed off on the old snow. Apron was properly deep.
    Nice. Glad you got some snow while you were down this way. Hopefully there are some leftovers tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Nice. Glad you got some snow while you were down this way. Hopefully there are some leftovers tomorrow.
    It’s only going to be better tomorrow. It was fantastic today and few people were out. Tomorrow will be RLMs day of the season...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3" on top of 10". Happy Monday.

6am: one inch, temp +8, light wind

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Meeting XavierD at 7am for a cup of joe at Caliber Coffee. All mags welcome.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Temp dropping, now +5F. Wind picked way up too, lots of snow blowing around.

I think I'm aiming for BB this am. Thursday looks like a BS day if the forecast holds.

Meeting XavierD at 9:30 at the top of the big blue 8 person bubble at 9:30 if others want to join in Manky Monday windchill festival.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    I dropped a K chute hoping for a flat brimmed hat Harry - thanks again for the assistance this weekend. Heading back north this afternoon, but seems like it'll be good tomorrow.
    Always a pleasure to help out a long term mag.

The m-series JONGS who are flooding my box with demands for free tickets don’t get shit from me.

I'm heading to Big Sky this week to escape the Tahoe slush and would love to meet the local crew for some laps and share some apres beers. Most of my time at Big Sky was with a broken wrist, so assuming safe enough avi conditions, looking forward to actually being able to carry skis and get some good Headwaters hikes in.

CALIFORNICATION!!!

NTTAWWT.

How was it up there today? In Jackson right now and they got fucked with a sun crust after a warm weekend. Was planning on hitting BS later this week anyways, but thinking of pulling the plug on Jackson and coming earlier if it's good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TOLOCOMan View Post
    How was it up there today?
    Big Sky had a similar warm up to Jackson and the fresh snow yesterday helped, but there are still a crunchy base from the warmth and very high wind. Other MT areas got more snow than BS so may be worth checking out such as Bridger Bowl (though likely tracked out) or Red Lodge which supposedly got 27 inches from the last storm. Some of the small ski areas along the MT/ID may be worth checking on.

never seen so many coloragans license plates in the parking lots (green plates not red), even one co. plated nisan rogue type svu loading up in the lane where the trailer tram drops at the steps...wZf?...anywayz got on tram early (1 cab running) for a marx run followd by dakota laps...stayed solo today cause ive been off mtn a while and dont want to be slowin anyone down while i get me legz back...plenny of wind slabs and chunky leftovers on some hardpack...kinda wild skiin
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Some of the small ski areas along the MT/ID may be worth checking on.
    Nah it got to be like 60 over here on Saturday with 90mph gusts up high. Everywhere needs a heavy reset before it will be any good.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Everywhere needs a heavy reset before it will be any good.
    Particularly my driveway. 50 degree temps, followed by a cold-ish snap = skating rink.

Photo nor the skiing was as fine as Shakira's ass but it was a fun one out there today.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Crack of noon start. Goods were still found in HW today. Face shots were had.

Apres beer with XavierD. Quality maggot. Mostly talked about our shared military experience.

Wow, a ski pic!
    Nice work swimmy!
    I don't recognize your handle, but nice work posting some stoke,!

1234Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200202_114040.jpeg 
Views:	93 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	313801

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Apres beer with XavierD. Quality maggot. Mostly talked about our shared military experience.
    Glad you two had a beer and after action review. XD and I had pretty good day at Big Sky for a manky Monday. He was able to treat his skis to a WY stone grind getting into cold spring and ripped up a number of lines off of Challenger, Powder Seeker, Head Waters, Thunder Wolf and Lone Tree. That young man rips and I hope my slower skiing wasn't an impediment.

Awesome day touring big sky today curtesy of Talisman. Much thanks to you and Harry for the hospitality. I’ll be back in the area again for sure.

Cold tomorrow and 4-8” or so on Wed? Wednesday it is!