Page 350 of 890 FirstFirst ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... LastLast
Results 8,726 to 8,750 of 22245
    Swifty was not fired or black listed for any posts I am aware of. There was an incident involving expletives being exchanged between BS employees after a lift stoppage on a cold day. I only know one side of the incident, but an example was made of Swifty by a new supervisor and she lost her job.

Well that's good she wasn't fired for it being something on here. Other companies do it too - not saying it is 'OK' - it's awful.

Not to be a FB creeper but it appears she is still in the area and learning to be a tattoo artist.

Good on her for making the change.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Based on her smokeshack artwork, possibly a smart move. Very talented.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Harry, you would look great with that on your back between your shoulders.

Probably even get pro-form on the work.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

I have nothing to contribute here other than saying I feel fortunate to have been able to read the somewhat lengthy, now-deleted post from this afternoon detailing how much certain entities care about their internet reputations.

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    I have nothing to contribute here other than saying I feel fortunate to have been able to read the somewhat lengthy, now-deleted post from this afternoon detailing how much certain entities care about their internet reputations.
    +1. NB always deletes his juiciest posts. Must be the day drinking.

Not sure if anyone noticed or mentioned prior, but this thread has over a Million visits/viewings. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    +1. NB always deletes his juiciest posts. Must be the day drinking.

I still do a lot of work down in the really Big for a lot of the entities that got mentioned.

If I post something like that It remains up long enough that folks get a chance to read it and then I remove it. Thank you for not quoting BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmot or Fox View Post
    I still do a lot of work down in the really Big for a lot of the entities that got mentioned.

If I post something like that It remains up long enough that folks get a chance to read it and then I remove it. Thank you for not quoting BTW.
    This is great incentive to read TGR as regularly as possible during working hours. I'm okay with that.

While I missed the now-deleted post, all I'm going to say about how seriously some entities take Internet discussions by employees, is that I started drafting a post about said topic and then decided that discussing it was risking the ire of such entities.

(I guess that means I probably agree with the now-deleted post)

https://blog.bigskyresort.com/big-sk...-trail-rating/

Who's gonna be the first to overhear "I skied a triple black!" at the bar this season? Double points if they have an Ikon pass?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gnar_Shralp406 View Post

Who's gonna be the first to overhear "I skied a triple black!" at the bar this season? Double points if they have an Ikon pass?

Whichever named run gets that designation, the tourons are gonna be like flies to a pot of honey.

Quote Originally Posted by S_jenks View Post
    Whichever named run gets that designation, the tourons are gonna be like flies to a pot of honey.
    The updated maps are already up.

ME ME ME!!! It's gonna be Me!

Name:  Oh Noes.JPG
Views: 431
Size:  82.8 KB
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Y it ju hi h
    M

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app

People that have skied Mt. Bohemia have been braggin' about that shit for YEARS.

The triple black diamond trail rating is used as a communication tool to encourage conservative skiing with a focus on skiing in control.
    Odd that it will have the exact opposite effect.

I guess the idea that you need any special gear to hike the Headwaters was shelved.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmot or Fox View Post
    I guess the idea that you need any special gear to hike the Headwaters was shelved.
    Sounds like all they need now is a can-do attitude and no concept of the danger they'll put themselves in. What could go wrong?

I skied triple black before triple black was a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    I skied triple black before triple black was a thing.
    doesn’t count

Quote Originally Posted by East2West View Post
    doesn’t count
    Dang, that is tough scoring. Next you are going to tell me Mr K doesn't count as a "true" double diamond.

Planning to hit up Big Sky for 4 days. I will have an SUV. Hoping to base myself at Bozeman. Hows the drive to the resort assuming stormy conditions? Heard Mr Pence had some some trouble last year getting to Big Sky.

The triple black diamond at Smugglers Notch pre-dates the one at Mount Bohemia or Big Sky/Moonlight/Yellowskin Club.

They still have that on the Smuggs map, right?