Page 244 of 891 FirstFirst ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 22254
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    There are periodic summits and min-summits when mags gather at certain mountains. Last year there was a summit at Bridger Bowl and BS, that was reported to be fabulous and there are pictures if you scroll back far enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Shoulda been at BBI.

Dakota is also where Benny Profane got a core shot in his beautiful 191 Lhasa Pow's.
    BBI from '17-'18 season? I went back to December-ish in this thread and didn't see anything.

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JaBr View Post
    BBI from '17-'18 season? I went back to December-ish in this thread and didn't see anything.
    There is a fairly robust search function in the forum. People have been polite in this thread, but that isn't always the case on this board.

There is a fairly robust search function in the forum. People have been polite in this thread, but that isn't always the case on this board.
    Oh I know and thanks to the folks in here. This wasn't my first dumb question. Sadly, I fear, it will not be the last!
    However, I did try to search before posting and asking. I went back to the beginning of the '17/'18 season in this thread, but did not see BBI pics or a thread link. Some great photos over the 40+ pages I went through though. I think I mistook your previous post thinking the BBI thread was also in THIS thread, which I found out it was not.
    I also did try and search... but only put 'BBI' into the search bar. The thread below didn't come up, must be because it is '18BBI'.
    Found the advanced search and found the thread that way as well though... it wasn't obvious I should have done a blank/null search to get to the Advanced Search feature. Now I know.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JaBr View Post
    Oh I know and thanks to the folks in here. This wasn't my first dumb question. Sadly, I fear, it will not be the last!
    However, I did try to search before posting and asking. I went back to the beginning of the '17/'18 season in this thread, but did not see BBI pics or a thread link. Some great photos over the 40+ pages I went through though. I think I mistook your previous post thinking the BBI thread was also in THIS thread, which I found out it was not.
    I also did try and search... but only put 'BBI' into the search bar. The thread below didn't come up, must be because it is '18BBI'.
    Found the advanced search and found the thread that way as well though... it wasn't obvious I should have done a blank/null search to get to the Advanced Search feature. Now I know.

Thank you!
    I prefer to just use google as follows. [enter search term] site:tetongravity.com

simpler

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    I prefer to just use google as follows. [enter search term] site:tetongravity.com

simpler
    How did I never think of this? Works great, thanks!

Does anyone know where I could get an abs canister refilled and get a new trigger in Montana (preferably between big sky and billings)?

Quote Originally Posted by total_immortal View Post
    Does anyone know where I could get an abs canister refilled and get a new trigger in Montana (preferably between big sky and billings)?
    You can get a trigger on line and most fire extinguisher service or welding supply companies can do a nitrogen fill.

^^^ General Distributing up on Bridger Canyon road by the Panda.

https://www.google.com/search?client...,lf:1,lf_ui:10

Nice little dump last night up at the Really Big Resort.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

at least 2". Looks to get windy to very windy.

Update @ 8:45; dumping hard right now, big flakes, no wind

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

You can get a trigger on line and most fire extinguisher service or welding supply companies can do a nitrogen fill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    ^^^ General Distributing up on Bridger Canyon road by the Panda.
    Thanks for the help!

9:30 am; nuclear dumpage continues

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    9:30 am; nuclear dumpage continues
    Badass.

Seems like most of the webcams are down. Recently even when they are "live" they are showing video from the previous day.

Also, WTF is up with the jack rail fence around 4WD lot? Seems they just recently added chicken wire to it as well.

"We want to live at a ski resort, but not actually see skiers!!!" ?

Edit: I understand not wanting skiers walking past those condos, but it's stupid.

A couple rails had been pulled off last week, but no full lane punched through. As of yesterday they had the rails put back up and mesh wire pieces attached to the whole thing so you couldn't climb though. They left a section open up by the shipping container. This isn't gonna stop people.

Some fun stuff up there today at the Really Big. Along with some wind effect and sastrugi. Great time though. Bowl laps ftw at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Some fun stuff up there today at the Really Big. Along with some wind effect and sastrugi. Great time though. Bowl laps ftw at the end of the day.

Jealous!!

Tomorrow..........

Out of morbid curiosity.... has anybody out there had any experience with the Bozeman Building Division?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post

Also, WTF is up with the jack rail fence around 4WD lot? Seems they just recently added chicken wire to it as well.

"We want to live at a ski resort, but not actually see skiers!!!" ?

Edit: I understand not wanting skiers walking past those condos, but it's stupid.
    You summed up the situation, this is the Beaverhead HOA making a stink. They don't want skiers walking up or skiing back to that lot if they pass through their sacred property.

RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi
    Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Out of morbid curiosity.... has anybody out there had any experience with the Bozeman Building Division?
    The City approvals process(es) have been notoriously slow in churning through plan review, approvals, and issuance of permits. They're understaffed and backlogged. If you're in the City limits, you've got a bit of an uphill battle. If you're in the County, the slope of that hill will be substantially less steep.
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

Pretty fair day today, ran into Whiteroom Guardian and Yeahman in the tram line. Line was consistently a 2 to maybe 3 cabin wait.

The skiing improved through the day as the WSW winds worked their grooming magic on Lenin and Marx.

I am bushed.

Kept expecting to find where the snow blew to. Probably should have just stayed up top as marx was best snow I found.

Good stuff with Yeahman in Marx today!

Sent from my SM-G930V using TGR Forums mobile app