Page 353 of 891 FirstFirst ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 22274

Thread: 2012 Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

That jacket tho....

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    That jacket tho....
    come on.....it’s an anorak with wool trousers....I feel like I should be beat for knowing that

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    That jacket tho....
    Sent MiCol a 30yo old beat to shit anorak three or four years ago. Not even a prototype yet... what da fark

He could retire on the anorak sales alone!

eta: This Thread has been a kool lurk... maggots being maggots to maggots they didn't know where maggots

pound
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Word from a friend in Lift Ops. They have been told definite opening are Ramcharger, Explorer, and Challenger lifts. They have been told Swiftcurrent will only open if we get more snow.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    The only straight answer I could get was, wait and see.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Nice little tour at BBowl this evening with a real nice wind coming down over the ridge. It blows my mind that the first few bays of parking are filled up from skier traffic but it's easy enough to not see anyone up on the hill.

Got to watch the shadow of the Bridgers creep up over the Crazies which was incredibly cool. Phone pictures don't do it justice. The view coming back to town was great, too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4053.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	599.2 KB 
ID:	303443

Name:	IMG_4056.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	594.1 KB 
ID:	303444

Name:	Image1574531969.027301.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	1,018.3 KB 
ID:	303482

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Golden Hour Glass

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

First lift served of the season yesterday at Red Lodge. Chalky snow and lots of wind. Had a spicy Bloody Mary with a European snowboard chick. No complaints. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1602.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	303602Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1612.JPG 
Views:	126 
Size:	312.2 KB 
ID:	303603Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1606.JPG 
Views:	126 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	303605

Remember all the hype from Boyne about “Special Reserved Parking for Gold Pass” ??

What a fucking joke. There is room for maybe 20-30 cars in the special section. It is right up front though....

Name:	Image1574651123.799031.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	303624

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Remember all the hype from Boyne about “Special Reserved Parking for Gold Pass” ??

What a fucking joke. There is room for maybe 20-30 cars in the special section. It is right up front though....

Name:	Image1574651123.799031.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	303624

I guess they’ll only need an attendant out there for 4 minutes checking passes until it fills up.

^ wheres the bronze special lot....i be walkin anywayz
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Self serve dude.

Hey Boyne! How about you make it up to us with a base level IKON pass you fucks.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Close, but wrong color. My car is white. Talisman took this photo of me the other day while I was out and about performing my duties:

Attachment 302516

How many of these will fit in there?
    Last edited by Djongo Unchained; 11-24-2019 at 09:23 PM. Reason: fucking pic doesn't transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    How many of these will fit in there?
    This many.

Name:	Image1574653081.340300.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	303626

Quote Originally Posted by Gnar_Shralp406 View Post
    Golden Hour Glass

Hows the coverage in there? I threw myself down hidden gully last week and it was a little spicy.

Anybody know what's going on with the mountain mall? Is it completely closed still? Is there anywhere to sit down and eat a brown bag lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgge View Post
    Hows the coverage in there? I threw myself down hidden gully last week and it was a little spicy.
    Coverage is fairly good. Small rock garden to ski through on the skier's right side and then kinda a choose your own adventure through the pinch of the hour glass. In the fan, stay center or left to avoid very thin coverage.

This many.

Name:	Image1574653081.340300.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	303626

thats 20, 20 in pack, pack a day keeps doc away , right?
    www.freeridesystems.com

Bad intel Harry.

I went up to the really big to bitch at them but decided I should have a look for myself 1st.

Gold Pass parking is A through about F. I met the new parking manager and he assured me they will control parking in Gold Pass until 11:00.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Anybody know what's going on with the mountain mall? Is it completely closed still? Is there anywhere to sit down and eat a brown bag lunch?
    Doubtful, it is a war zone.

A through F is a pretty good chunk o' parking. Gonna be real interesting to see them turning away $170 a day tourists to go park in overflow, so us $35 a day gold pass holders can park up close.

I don't know, maybe I'll just keep parking in the back corner of the drop-off lot, that's even closer. BWAHAHA!!!

(Just kidding Boyne/Big Sky, if you're reading this. I would never, ever do that.)

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    A through F is a pretty good chunk o' parking. Gonna be real interesting to see them turning away $170 a day tourists to go park in overflow, so us $35 a day gold pass holders can park up close.

I don't know, maybe I'll just keep parking in the back corner of the drop-off lot, that's even closer. BWAHAHA!!!

(Just kidding Boyne/Big Sky, if you're reading this. I would never, ever do that.)
    I predict that this system will not last through X-mas. And I will still park where I usually do. A little walk to my locker is good to loosen up the knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmot or Fox View Post
    I predict that this system will not last through X-mas. And I will still park where I usually do. A little walk to my locker is good to loosen up the knees.
    you can park at hill and loosen the knees up real good
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Nice little tour at BBowl this evening with a real nice wind coming down over the ridge. It blows my mind that the first few bays of parking are filled up from skier traffic but it's easy enough to not see anyone up on the hill.

Got to watch the shadow of the Bridgers creep up over the Crazies which was incredibly cool. Phone pictures don't do it justice. The view coming back to town was great, too.
    I was there that day and was similarly shocked by the number of cars but then I figured out that employee training was happening that day. SO yeah, they employ a bunch of folks. Like 3 lots worth (especially when no ones carpooling).

Picked up my pass yesterday. Young lady at the Guest Service asked if I was aware how of the "new" RFID system will work. I said to inform me.

Can't punch a hole in it or wear it around your neck, has to be in a pocket with little to nothing else. I asked, "will my avalanche transceiver effect the function"? Blank look to "A what"? Guy who appeared to be a supervisor stepped in and assured me it would not. I guess we will just have to find out. That would be funny as hell.

Will RFID Interfere With Other Electronics

Q: Will RFID technology interfere with my wireless technology such as avalanche beacons?
    Answer: The radio frequencies used by RFID are assigned by regulatory agencies around the world to help ensure that no interference occurs. Avalanche beacons operate on 457kHz whereas the our SKIDATA readers are on the 13 MHz frequency, so no there is interference between the two.

some interesting reading (at least for me)

https://members.skidata.com/fileadmi...ime=1574779563